THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

DontForkWitMe

damn the time is almost upon us, it felt like only yesterday when i was hyped for Leon to be revealed in vanilla DOA5 only to find out he was cut and completely lost all interest in the series

so any word when during E3 they'll show it? i assume tuesday since that will be the first day the showfloor is open. My hype for Leons reveal is at maximum level and i crave dervish throws, desert falcons, and arm grenades NOW dammit.

btw i call first dibs on his new cg art as my avatar so back off you fuckers!

DontForkWitMe

New trailers out fellas and Leon is looking to be a beast from the short clip. he looks to have a new throw that ground bounces and can lead to various follow-ups like his air grab which seems he can control the direction he throws them in.

his powerblow looks brutal and suits him perfectly and best of all his black tanktop with the shades and red pants is back

Brute

Standard Donor
Ah, Leon. Ryu has competition for being my main.

I wish they would have showed more of his moves, though. Rachel and her stupid tits got like 4 times the screentime our favorite badass did. Hopefully more stuff is revealed soon.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Ah, Leon. Ryu has competition for being my main.

I wish they would have showed more of his moves, though. Rachel and her stupid tits got like 4 times the screentime our favorite badass did. Hopefully more stuff is revealed soon.

Their DOA5U reveal is set for tomorrow. I'm surprised we got a treat today!

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
From what I've seen from the trailer, his air-grab height property seems to be the same as Bass' high air-grab, which is around head-high. Also, he still makes you stick to walls. I see potential combo opportunities from the grab that causes a high bounce.

I really want to see more footage now.

DontForkWitMe

damn just realized what if his desert falcon throw can be aimed too?

3665bbc6_wrestler20zoom20grin.gif

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I doubt you can aim it, but I think it has Doa2 throw properties where every throw initiated looks at the surface normal of the wall or in other words, throws the opponent in such a way where half-splat or techable situations are avoided. Basically, as long as there is a wall in front of you, Leon could throw in a way where you can't tech or use any wake-up attacks, as long as there is a wall in front of him.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful thing to wake up to.
Air throw height requirement buff, awesome Powerblow, and I can get to love the new look.
Finally has a tag entrance with Bayman.
Some moves from Spartan (that ground bounce throw).

Already breaking down what little we have for him... kinda like Mila's new moves... damn, Ein has competition now...

Aven Kujo-Gin

thump_8486780baymanleon.png

Glad that he have the victory pose with Bayman back :) Hopefully is the victory pose and not a intro because I want the intro they have in DOA3 wich was ones of the coolest in the game.
BTW, I just can´t wait to see more stuff of Leon, what we see in the trailer is just a Catapult Throw and he´s power blow. I want to see him kick some Bayman(or other character) ass!
Anyway, we have to celebrate that he is finally back so...
AwwYeah.jpg

synce

I know why his new face looks like a baseball mitt. They gave him some incurable disease so he can 'officially' die >:}

Brute

Standard Donor
He has never won a tournament DOA or real life fyi. Strongest. . . Lauren wouldn't think so.
He didn't win DOA1 'cause he wasn't in it.
He didn't win DOA2 'cause he didn't give a damn about all that Tengu nonsense.
He didn't win DOA3 'cause he still wasn't giving a fuck.
He didn't win DOA4 'cause he didn't enter.
He didn't win DOA5 'cause he didn't enter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD