THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
He didn't win DOA1 'cause he wasn't in it.
He didn't win DOA2 'cause he didn't give a damn about all that Tengu nonsense.
He didn't win DOA3 'cause he still wasn't giving a fuck.
He didn't win DOA4 'cause he didn't enter.
He didn't win DOA5 'cause he didn't enter/exist.
Fixed

Forgot to mention, pretty awesome that he can get his air throw off of that ground bounce throw.

DontForkWitMe

ground bounce throw is new and from the looks of it he can now aim his air throw. those two additions alone are pretty damn good. he now gets a throw launcher that gives him instant access to his air throw without having to play the stun game for maximum launch height and he is free to take advantage of walls/dangerzones for extra damage

KwonJigglypuff

ground bounce throw is new and from the looks of it he can now aim his air throw. those two additions alone are pretty damn good. he now gets a throw launcher that gives him instant access to his air throw without having to play the stun game for maximum launch height and he is free to take advantage of walls/dangerzones for extra damage

Greaaaaat. That's exactly what I wanted : make his air throw more accessible. WONDROUS!

DR2K

He didn't win DOA1 'cause he wasn't in it.
He didn't win DOA2 'cause he didn't give a damn about all that Tengu nonsense.
He didn't win DOA3 'cause he still wasn't giving a fuck.
He didn't win DOA4 'cause he didn't enter.
He didn't win DOA5 'cause he didn't enter.

Sounds like he needs to show up to tournaments. No wonder the DOA community likes him so much.

KwonJigglypuff

Facial-wise, do you like Leon's change from DOA4 to DOA5 ? Are some people still complaining about the physical similitudes with Bayman ?

Leon really looks mature and brutal. I think he has never had so much charisma in a render. :eek:

DontForkWitMe

Dead_or_Alive_2_Art_Leon_1_a.jpg
509.jpg

looks perfect to me, definitively not a bayman copy and paste job i originally thought from that blurry cell phone shot of the poster that leaked. only thing i'd change is give him a full beard to complete his badassness

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Leons face looks great!
People complaining are idiot.. amd pansies!

As for ground bounce throw, its only part of his powerblow animation.. the regular old one is still the main one

RubinRoon

Leons face looks great!
People complaining are idiot.. amd pansies!

As for ground bounce throw, its only part of his powerblow animation.. the regular old one is still the main one
That is what i thought, too, but take a look at the trailer again at 45 seconds before he throws Bayman into the wall. The powerblow appears in another scene.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
That is what i thought, too, but take a look at the trailer again at 45 seconds before he throws Bayman into the wall. The powerblow appears in another scene.

I think that's his regular desert falcon, I think? No power blow animation is around that. God, if you can aim his desert falcon, I'm gunna squeal like a little school girl.

DontForkWitMe

yeah when i say his bounce throw im talking about the new move he does to bayman before he air grabs him not the bounce from his PB desert falcon

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
dtAaSps.jpg

Okay, so we have three confirmed costumes so far. His standard default from DOA2 and DOA4, his wifebeater from DOA3, and his Rambo outfit from DOA4 (pictured above).

Personally, I'd rather him have the updated look of his Rambo outfit instead (his default from DOAD), but I'm happy either way. I'm hoping he also gets his C2 from DOA4 and his incredibly racist C3 from DOAD (black dress shirt, white pants, gold chains, nice glasses).

KwonJigglypuff

View attachment 1600

Okay, so we have three confirmed costumes so far. His standard default from DOA2 and DOA4, his wifebeater from DOA3, and his Rambo outfit from DOA4 (pictured above).

Personally, I'd rather him have the updated look of his Rambo outfit instead (his default from DOAD), but I'm happy either way. I'm hoping he also gets his C2 from DOA4 and his incredibly racist C3 from DOAD (black dress shirt, white pants, gold chains, nice glasses).

And Gladiator Leon. White Turban Leon. Red Coat Leon. :eek:

What would you call his DOAD costume "racist" ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD