THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
for the record .. I requested directly to hayashi and shimbori around 2-3 months back that Leon get a more aggressive voice than the one in DOAD ..
and to get back his WRRRRRAAAAAAH!!! war cry when he does his 6P+K .. (he made no sound in DOAD >__>)
Lets hope they listened to me .. lol

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
for the record .. I requested directly to hayashi and shimbori around 2-3 months back that Leon get a more aggressive voice than the one in DOAD ..
and to get back his WRRRRRAAAAAAH!!! war cry when he does his 6P+K .. (he made no sound in DOAD >__>)
Lets hope they listened to me .. lol

Unfortunately, it sounds like they didn't.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Something that annoys me is how Leon and Bayman have exactly the same tag throws. Same goes for the opening and victory pose with some characters. I don´t know why TN did that, but I just hope this don´t happen in DOA5U, Leon needs to feel more original and not just a clone character.

i believe it's cause Leon completley replaced Bayman in DOA2 which is when they first did tag,since then they have been going back and fourth sharing the throws and other stuff however when Leon was cut in DOA5 they just decided to give it all to Bayman rather than let them go to waste.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
i believe it's cause Leon completley replaced Bayman in DOA2 which is when they first did tag,since then they have been going back and fourth sharing the throws and other stuff however when Leon was cut in DOA5 they just decided to give it all to Bayman rather than let them go to waste.
Liked more over the fact of how true the statement is. It's not an actual "I like how Bayman got everything Leon used to be."

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Russian-chiropractic19 said:

Its for this reason mainly why Im excited to see how Leon will change this time around..
I would not mind hybrid of bayman,mila, and crazy strongest man moves at all! :)

E3 is gonna be epic! :)

DontForkWitMe

Yeah theres gotta be a reason they teased him early and waiting for E3 for his official reveal. Its good that Ein and Jacky are in but there reveals were pretty tame and uneventful when you know how they'll look and play especially with Ein not really showing anything new other than his PB. hopefully Leon gets an overhauled completely unique style with a bunch of new tools to work with alongside his old unique stuff.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Yeah theres gotta be a reason they teased him early and waiting for E3 for his official reveal. Its good that Ein and Jacky are in but there reveals were pretty tame and uneventful when you know how they'll look and play especially with Ein not really showing anything new other than his PB. hopefully Leon gets an overhauled completely unique style with a bunch of new tools to work with alongside his old unique stuff.

The reason he was teased so early was simply operation "STRONGEST MAN" ...
Like I said before .. it was a complete success.. I can't wait till E3 ! :)

at least we know hes in .. and we know he has the turban (which he didnt have in dimensions) .. and best of all we even got a desert stage .. which is epic in my opinion :)

this is why im confident about the VA as well ...

I love this new Team Ninja .. They're awesome!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Oh, that was Operation Strongest Man? Nice.:leon:

You know I can't agree with that until I see Tengu, but they're certainly showing improvement.

Tengu will come ... we need a sexy bird in the game :p

but, I honestly want an evil rapist with an epic mustache as well .. hes like the best villain in the series IMO
I hope Raidou makes a return .. :)

RoboJoe

Tengu isn´t only the best boss in the series, he is also one of the most original characters in fighting games.

Nah, Tengu is nothing special. He's just a generic Tengu in every way from looks to personality. He just seems more unique because he's in a game that's not as over the top as Tekken. Still he was fun to play as and I'll be disappointed if he doesn't come back.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Let's see: Leon, desert stage, and a teaser for the mystery 14th female character. I can't wait!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD