Toronto, Ontario, Canada

XDest

I see no reason why I wouldn't be there (both today and Sunday).

Edit: Heading over now, should be there between 8 and 8:30. Hopefully people are still there.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
So it was pretty much XDest and myself from this site playing on Monday (though there were some other people joining in at times) and it was good practise. However, what I'd like to know is what day during the week would people find most preferable to play? I wanna play offline with a variety of playstyles.

Let me know which day would be best guys.

HoodsXx

Considering I live in Sauga + don't have a job. e.e getting to toronto every week is a pain.

XDest

Good games to everyone at Redemption, and props to AngryWorm for beating me and getting 1st. I'll try to focus on figuring out/defending against Hitomi's mixup options for next time. If I can find more time to play the game that is.

I'm probably going to ask soon and see if we can transfer the "DOA day" at A&C to Saturday or Sunday since most of our players are out of town or have jobs taking up their time. It should help with people showing up at casuals a little bit more.

And since it wasn't already posted, TTT Redemption top 3:
1. AngryWorm
2. XDest
3. Force of Nature

Stream recording: http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/339372527 (starts about an hour in)

AngryWorm

Was glad I managed to get down for this one. Very good games to everyone I played, but shout outs to XDest. Probably one of the most enjoyable DOA sets/conversations I've ever had. You're the best Ayane I've played against, and yes, moving the casual day to the weekend would be awesome.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Good games to everyone that I played this afternoon. Glad that we had enough people for a tournament and props to AngryWorm and XDest for an entertaining Grand Finals! Looking forward to even more people hopefully joining the next tourney!

Edit: Just watched the stream. Lol, also props to AngryWorm at his "hyping up" the next DOA tourney despite his Ayane slagging.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Just want to say good games to everyone at the tournament this afternoon (though what was up with the delays?). I was impressed to see us get 11 people this afternoon. Technically a bigger turnout then what we had at T13! I want to give props to the top 3 for putting on some great matches and congratulate Jefffcore on his win.

Top 3
1. Jefffcore
2. XDest
3. AngryWorm

(I think NanhouDrops and myself were 4th and 5th but I'm not sure how it's determined with 11 people as opposed to 10 people).

Hopefully we get 12 people for the next tournament!

AngryWorm

Was pretty cool for such a big turn out. I'll be there for the next one. Hitomi and I are on a mission.

Once again, I apologize for just taking off. I should have taken a second to explain that I had movie plans that night and had to book it home. I feel like a doof.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD