Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Once again, I apologize for just taking off. I should have taken a second to explain that I had movie plans that night and had to book it home. I feel like a doof.

It's alright dude, it caught us all by surprise to see you walk off so suddenly. I think someone suspected that you hated losing to Ayane. I think you may have forfeited your 3rd place prize to Jefffcore or XDest too (if you're interested you can ask them about it). I look forward to seeing you at the next tourney though and good luck with the little Hitomi "surgery"! Hope you enjoyed your movie too.

AngryWorm

I was expecting to be heading for home by 5, and didn't finish up till around 6 so I was in a bit of a hurry. Losing to Ayane stings for sure, I've made my feeling about that character well publicized through out the year. Hitomi and I will be back and do our best to correct this unfortunate mishap :)

And yeah, the surgery went well lol. I don't actually care about the money really. I just go to play for Hitomi since I feel I've established quite the connection with her over the years. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her.

Use that money to come over to my place so I can Money Match you Jeff! lol

Exzalia

any of you know where Grimsby is?

I doubt I can drive out to Toronto regularly but at the very least I would like to have your Psn names ;)

HoodsXx

My PSN is NanhouDrops add me whenever and we can spar some. I main Brad, Pai and picking up Ayane a bit.

Kirojin

Hey guys my name's Derek, I'm interested in getting in on the DOA5 scene. I've been playing offline for ages and now that I've finally gone online it's really hard to find players. I took down a few of your PSN's, HoodsXx, Force of Nature and AngryWorm, if it's cool I'll add you guys and maybe we can get some matches going. Dont have a main yet but I can play Kasumi, Christie, Rig, Akira and Sarah decently and its just a question of making a few characters more competitive.

I'm also interested in casuals. I live in Aurora (30-45 mins north of Toronto) but I work at 404 and Finch so it wouldnt be a long drive to drop in after work, problem is I'm in the office from 1 pm to 10 pm monday to friday and I doubt A&C would run causals that late but if they do or there's something running at another location I'd be in.

Btw X Dest, you and I met a few years at Lovegetty back when BB first came out, iirc my Jin was pretty free vs. your Taokaka xD Good times still, glad to see you're still in the toronto tourny scene.

Anyway guys, hopefully catch you online in the near future.
Cheers

HoodsXx

Hey man! Glad to know more people are wanting to get interested into DOA. Also good to see new faces show up. :) My friends list is full atm but I'm going to be deleting people so feel free to add me. NanhouDrops is my PSN. Feel free to just call me Alex as we'll get to know each other once you can make it to a casuals or tournament. Also incase you haven't heard there will be a DOA5 tournament on the 29th of Janurary. If you can make it to that awesome I'll see you there. I'll give you the link if you need it. Anyways for now just get comfortable with the fundamentals of the game and a character you have fun getting use to using. These forums provide quite a bit of help so don't be afraid to ask a question. Good luck competitively man!

HoodsXx

Casuals are back tonight at A&C anybody thinking of going up there today? If so, let me know as I may be there today, not entirely sure yet.

Kirojin

^^^ I'm in for Jan 27th, sounds awsum. Btw how late do those casuals at A&C usually run?

Alex I added you and Angryworm to psn tonight, Force_of_nature's friend's list is full too, lol, I didnt even know that was possible.

Catch you guys online.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Greetings to Exzalia and Kirojin! I apologize about my friends list. It seems to keep getting full even after regularly deleting people off it (particularly the people that haven't signed on in, like, 5 months). Drop me another friend request when you get a chance! (I'll do the same). Welcome to the scene guys! A&C is open from 3PM to 10PM.

Unfortunately, due to school starting up for me, I won't be able to come in to A&C on Monday. I'll try to come in on Wednesdays though. As for the tourney on Jan. 27th? Oh, you know I'm down!

RoboJoe

Just got back from Northern Battles #1, had my first taste of patch 1.03 and I really liked it. A damn shame us xbox users won't be getting it.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yup we indeed got a taste of ver. 1.03 despite it only being available on one console at A&C. It was either that or use vanilla consoles with the default patch 1.01, i.e. Ayane's 66KK4 being +7 on block (which was my choice naturally :p). Anyways as for the tourney, it was a more modest turnout then the last one. Congrats to AngryWorm getting the win but mad props to TTT Teevo on stepping his game up and showing how much of a threat Bass can be! Those were intense matches. Also, on a sidenote, I'm sure you had fun RoboJoe with my complete lack of Gen Fu knowledge -_-. I played so stupidly in that match but GG though!

Northern Battles #1

DOA5 Top 3

1. AngryWorm
2. TTT Teevo
3. RoboJoe

My goal for the next tourney is to learn the Gen Fu matchup and to figure out how particularly to deal with Bass with a non-close range pressure character. GGs guys!

RoboJoe

Northern Battles #2 is on February 17th.

Can't post the details since I can't access TTT's facebook events page for some reason.

HoodsXx

Just found about this group. We host big sessions at humber college very tuesday/thursday in the B building at 5pm. Entries are FREE. Alot of players come and play every fighting game there. Alot of sauga players go there... trying to grow... had a few big players come already such as joker. You guys should come there if you want to get better. Didn't even know sauga had a scene.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
GGs to Hoods this evening with the Sauga casuals. It was fun, even when dealing with your trolling =P. I'll try and see if I can come out on future Saturdays.

HoodsXx

GGs to Hoods this evening with the Sauga casuals. It was fun, even when dealing with your trolling =P. I'll try and see if I can come out on future Saturdays.
Aha yeah man definitely was an awesome night. Would definitely be cool if we could get some of them into doa too as they seemed to enjoy it which is definitely a pleasure. Till next time Force!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD