Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Yurlungur

Yes, like how "good" our matches were -_-

Lol, i just did the opposite of how our matches normally go and waited for you to rush me down and it worked but dear god a defensive Christie looks so ugly

tbh, i really didn't like my playstyle against you in the tournament at all but eh i wanted to get to top 4

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Lol, i just did the opposite of how our matches normally go and waited for you to rush me down and it worked but dear god a defensive Christie looks so ugly

tbh, i really didn't like my playstyle against you in the tournament at all but eh i wanted to get to top 4

Pffft, So is this how I got the title of the "Rushdown Ayane?" Well congrats, you got Top 4 -_-.

Xernuht

Well, I just remembered I've already got out-of-town plans for the weekend, so I won't be there on Sunday. Still, best of luck to everyone.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
GGs to Hunter earlier today. Your Momiji has been coming along very nicely from what I could see. It's a shame you won't be able to make the tourney because I think you'd do pretty decently there. If you have any questions about our ninja battles just let me know.

Also, Ayane needs a little hat ;).

Xernuht

GGs to Hunter earlier today. Your Momiji has been coming along very nicely from what I could see. It's a shame you won't be able to make the tourney because I think you'd do pretty decently there. If you have any questions about our ninja battles just let me know.

Also, Ayane needs a little hat ;).

Dude, every girl needs a tiny hat. Except Marie. She needs a giant f**king hat.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Very GGs to everyone at Northern Battles XIII! Some very intense matches went down both on and off stream (Seriously wanted to see ShiningNegro on stream :cool: Lol). Congrats to Sandman & Teevo for runners up and major props to them for stepping up their games challenging everyone they faced! Glad to see everyone leveling up. Also, Harry's commentary always cracks me up for some reason lol. "C'mon, TECH BACKWARDS GUYS!" xD

Top 3

1. Force of Nature :Ayane: :kasumi:
2. Sandman :Genfu:
3. TTT Teevo :Bass:

Here's the TTT stream of the event: http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/545077825 (Starts at 3:46:30 approx.)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Just noticed this. TTT: Smash Up 4 will take place on August 17th, 2014!

https://www.facebook.com/events/557724224337916/

Here's the usual details:

Venue: A&C World (702a Spadina Ave. Toronto, near Bloor and Spadina)
Doors open at 12PM
Registration starts at 12PM - 2PM (Tournaments will commence once the TD is ready)
Venue Fee: $10
Entry Fee: $5
All games are: Best 3 out of 5 sets (may be 2 out of 3 if there are time constraints)
Double Elimination Format
Recommended Health setting: SMALL health (270 HP)
Note: Dojo stage banned
Time Limit: 60 seconds
Character Lock for Winner only

You know the drill guys. Let's do our thing, rep the T.O. DOA scene and KICK SOME ASS! A new La Mariposa player will be trying his hand at this tourney! :lisa:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD