Wall of Shame

Raansu

Since when is living with your parents an insult??? He probably lives with his mom himself. Poor little kid is projecting.

The "insult" is supposed to imply that because I beat him at a video game I must be some kind of basement dweller that never leaves the house, thus "you still live with your mom." Its been a long time since I've seen that one because its such an old and unoriginal insult so I felt it was funny enough to share.

The weirdest one I got last night was from an Ayane player I beat 2-0 and then messaged me with "gg ez, thanks for the free wins" and went on about my 1 star rank being fake and that I'm really a B-. That confused the hell out of me lmao.

Macca Beam

in some western countries you are expected to live on your own starting from a certain age. either for work reasons or because of cultural ~quirks~. however this doesn't exactly apply to places where there isn't a vast excess of space to accommodate every person who gets shat out, or those who have to support the elderly.

so it's pretty much just internet bravado from kids who got kicked out of the house for the first time in their lives within the past week.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The "insult" is supposed to imply that because I beat him at a video game I must be some kind of basement dweller that never leaves the house, thus "you still live with your mom." Its been a long time since I've seen that one because its such an old and unoriginal insult so I felt it was funny enough to share.

The weirdest one I got last night was from an Ayane player I beat 2-0 and then messaged me with "gg ez, thanks for the free wins" and went on about my 1 star rank being fake and that I'm really a B-. That confused the hell out of me lmao.
These people are something else, honestly lmao

Uberprinny

PS4.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD