Wall of Shame

Onryoki

Standard Donor
@Raansu
0B4CFD20-5286-489C-9F07-A958ABFB7F87.jpeg

Raansu

People arrre so rrrude.
Be kind to unkind people, zey need it ze most.
:helena:

Ya I have my fits about the game, but I do my best to never attack a player. If I'm ever sending someone a message its usually trying to give them tips like I see people still trying to throw punish 6h+k from Kula and I message them with a "hey that move is +0 for future reference" Sometimes I get a thanks for the info with a gg response and sometimes I get stfu scrub responses lol.

Hold_Junkie93

Ya I have my fits about the game, but I do my best to never attack a player. If I'm ever sending someone a message its usually trying to give them tips like I see people still trying to throw punish 6h+k from Kula and I message them with a "hey that move is +0 for future reference" Sometimes I get a thanks for the info with a gg response and sometimes I get stfu scrub responses lol.
Dude's are made. Shit like this is why I like playing Offline more for anything. They're not going to say all that sauce in your face.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
View attachment 29408View attachment 29409
We only played two games of Tekken, and he raged quit before the game could even load up. How can he judge me when it looked like he never played Tekken before. All I did was take him to mix up city. Side step attack is not in Tekken so you can't mash it when you think you're in trouble. You can legit fail evade if you step poorly even against moves that don't track. His movement looked stiff so I took advantage I don't see the problem.
You're provoking him? It's not like he sent that unsolicited. You on the other hand couldn't leave him alone...

Hold_Junkie93

You're provoking him? It's not like he sent that unsolicited. You on the other hand couldn't leave him alone...
Na. BO called him a typical PSN Gorilla. How's that not provoking @DeadlyChase ? When it's him that put the work in Tekken to just win TWO games and BO didn't say GGs, nothing. Just left abruptly and proceeded to give him that response. He said GGs after the fact after 4 mins of not responding. RQ'd in the end of a match about to show winposes , not a D/C. Tries to ghost on him.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
In response to chase provoking him... If you poke a bear and the bear gets upset who's at fault? The bear or the poker? Who sent back to back harassing messages unprovoked? Chase.

Tbh if you get provoked enough to send rude messages after you lose a fight or if you get provoked losing at all in a fighting game, I don't think that's a genre for you since you're gonna lose at some point to someone who's better than you or outplayed you. That's what fighting games are all about, straight get down and straight get down means sometimes you're gonna get beat

Onryoki

Standard Donor
In response to chase provoking him... If you poke a bear and the bear gets upset who's at fault? The bear or the poker? Who sent back to back harassing messages unprovoked? Chase.

BO just couldn’t handle losing because he sucks at DOA and at Tekken. It’s honestly not Chase’s fault for him being incompetent and not being able to handle 2 losses. Blank shouldn’t be playing competitive games if he’s gonna whine about people not playing the way he wants them to play.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
But Chase whined first? Chase feels entitled to and demanded this other person's time when they're not owed anything.

Hold_Junkie93

But Chase whined first? Chase feels entitled to and demanded this other person's time when they're not owed anything.
Actually to make thing clear. He's not even interested in discussing anything else furthur as he's made his case. I've known him since Vanilla DoA5 and he's not one to whine. Only if people have legit wronged him. He doesn't like pushing things furthur half the time. He didn't consider posting this until Brute said there's a thread (This one) Specifically made to call people out on their bullshit. That's like posting on R/NoStupidQuestions and someone mentions to TC that their topic question is stupid. Lol C'mon

Hold_Junkie93

As a New Yorker, where a lot of us have roomates because rent is high or some assistance from the city. It's a dated insulted. Another thing is I know a lot of people that are still with their mom because either our father is a PoS or they're old and need to be looked after. I don't see what's wrong with keeping mom around.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD