Wall of Shame

KING JAIMY

GamerTag: xJuStInJuStIcEx

Kept on spamming Jann Lee laggy bs, then complaining about me playing Kula, saying I was “spamming” and playing an “OP” character (when I literally just used like the 10 good moves Kula has). Proceeded to tell me I’m a “rage quitter” because my batteries popped out of my broken af controller when I put it down after the match, which made me disconnect (a glitch I see TN still hasn’t fixed). Proceeded to talk trash and think he’s good, even though I beat him 1 out of 3 matches with a character I literally have played for like a day or two. Hating these kinds of Online Warriors.

EDIT: He also now declines every match against me. I guess he doesn’t want to admit the fact that he’s trash by being beat by a “spammy Kula” again.
I pretty much have the opposite experience with that guy. He told me ''ggs'' when he beat me twice and I replied ''ggs'' back and the next time I beat him and he didn't say anything at all. So I thought like, he must be kind of okay. But then I realized he's the type of guy who only says ''ggs'' when he wins and talks trash when you beat his ass.

Calling a character ''OP'' who's only been out for a few days is a bit of a stretch as well. Kula seems pretty balanced overall even though her diamond breath can be a bit hard to deal with online.

xDevious

Standard Donor
I pretty much have the opposite experience with that guy. He told me ''ggs'' when he beat me twice and I replied ''ggs'' back and the next time I beat him and he didn't say anything at all. So I thought like, he must be kind of okay. But then I realized he's the type of guy who only says ''ggs'' when he wins and talks trash when you beat his ass.

Calling a character ''OP'' who's only been out for a few days is a bit of a stretch as well. Kula seems pretty balanced overall even though her diamond breath can be a bit hard to deal with online.
Yeah, he always used to tell me “ggs” when he won against me as well, but never when I beat him. But I guess since I beat him when he was playing his main and I was playing a character who’s just been out for a few days, he got tilted, and then my broken-ass controller making me disconnect during the victory pose made him even more tilted, so he snapped. He’s the kind of person who can never have a good game unless he wins, it seems. Winning isn’t everything. Taking something from the match and learning something is what matters. Then again, judging from his spammy playstyle, he prefers to mash buttons instead of learning anything.

Pictured Mind

He thinks little of everyone hahaha. And he's a chicken as well. That's why I hated how he acted last time I fought him. He still can't get over it, so I had to post this.

Eh. I've talked to and met all of you and everyone always seemed to enjoy playing together. Of course that was about 5 years ago and a lot can change in that time.

As far as online "competitive" matches go, unfortunately it's always been like that. Playing DOA online sucks and we know it. You can't react to stuff as easily and strikes you "should've" held will hit. If you're playing in a tournament that means your opponent will most likely abuse everything there is to win, since that's what a tournament is about, winning.

Taunts are used to get into your opponents head and if it works it works. If it doesn't you simply look stupid. In this case it seemed to work. Of course your opinion can differ from mine but I personally don't have a lot of problems with them. They're in the game and should be used.

Did he really have to spam taunts and specific move strings? Hell no. Do I have a problem with it? Not really.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Do I have a problem with it? Not really.
Obviously you don’t when he’s not acting towards you the way he does towards Jaimy and Nikki. The way he treats them over a game and a stupid little quarrel is unprofessional, childish and just pathetic.

I personally don’t have anything specific against him as person but the way he treats 2 friends of mine does rub me the wrong way. He is a good player but he likes to disrespect people during matches because of his ego, it’s sad and unprofessional.

Tournaments are competitive and the whole purpose of it is to win, but knowing you are a better player and don’t like somebody doesn’t mean you have to be unprofessional and disrespectful to your opponent. The fact he only talks shit online but doesn’t have the balls to say it to their face is just sad.

Coolcatn1kk1

Eh. I've talked to and met all of you and everyone always seemed to enjoy playing together. Of course that was about 5 years ago and a lot can change in that time.

As far as online "competitive" matches go, unfortunately it's always been like that. Playing DOA online sucks and we know it. You can't react to stuff as easily and strikes you "should've" held will hit. If you're playing in a tournament that means your opponent will most likely abuse everything there is to win, since that's what a tournament is about, winning.

Taunts are used to get into your opponents head and if it works it works. If it doesn't you simply look stupid. In this case it seemed to work. Of course your opinion can differ from mine but I personally don't have a lot of problems with them. They're in the game and should be used.

Did he really have to spam taunts and specific move strings? Hell no. Do I have a problem with it? Not really.
Yeah but you know how he always hated on Jaimy. You were in the same group chat. Yes we played with each other offline and you and Jaimy were the only ones I liked fighting against. Alot has happend between us and Gehaktbal outside from what you saw. He did everything on purpose in that tourney. Not because he wanted to win? No because he wanted to make fun of me, which were personal reasons. There's still alot you don't know about and we stoped playing with him for a reason.

Pictured Mind

Yeah but you know how he always hated on Jaimy. You were in the same group chat. Yes we played with each other offline and you and Jaimy were the only ones I liked fighting against. Alot has happend between us and Gehaktbal outside from what you saw. He did everything on purpose in that tourney. Not because he wanted to win? No because he wanted to make fun of me, which were personal reasons. There's still alot you don't know about and we stoped playing with him for a reason.

Aye. Like I said I haven't played in forever so I don't know what happened at all. And that's between you two and him.

Though my comment still stands as a commentary on taunting and playing online in general. : )

Coolcatn1kk1

Aye. Like I said I haven't played in forever so I don't know what happened at all. And that's between you two and him.

Though my comment still stands as a commentary on taunting and playing online in general. : )
True! We won't bother you with it, just said it if your curious I would love to tell you XD. But it's just sad people have to play that way.. the first round he played normal and still won so it was not needed

Brute

Standard Donor
The Wall of Shame is for when you lose composure and say/do dumb shit, not necessarily for committing sins against the tryhard, competitive dogma. Thus, I'd say both of those clips qualify. As does grap3.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
7C84A6D8-3A12-4487-81E2-846DC0D21D55.png

DeadlyChase

F1683B9E-00A9-42F9-A82A-E7D06FC7BB97.jpeg
F9405762-FAC2-4D8E-A965-B082BA9031C6.jpeg

We only played two games of Tekken, and he raged quit before the game could even load up. How can he judge me when it looked like he never played Tekken before. All I did was take him to mix up city. Side step attack is not in Tekken so you can't mash it when you think you're in trouble. You can legit fail evade if you step poorly even against moves that don't track. His movement looked stiff so I took advantage I don't see the problem.

Last edited:

Hold_Junkie93

*Read this in Lewis Black's Voice* There should be a place where all Internet beefs can be settled. Like a monitored octagon ring so people can, "Cash me outside." for those disputes that go no where and literally violate your entire being and aura. Like Berleezy says, "I can't let this sliiiiiide!"

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
View attachment 29408View attachment 29409
We only played two games of Tekken, and he raged quit before the game could even load up. How can he judge me when it looked like he never played Tekken before. All I did was take him to mix up city. Side step attack is not in Tekken so you can't mash it when you think you're in trouble. You can legit fail evade if you step poorly even against moves that don't track. His movement looked stiff so I took advantage I don't see the problem.
Should’ve sent him this
64670F0D-10AE-4E3B-8C30-6BC25FFBAF93.jpeg

Hold_Junkie93

There's parts where I could agree with him since the game doesn't exactly let you ponder in a particular situation, it's just, "Fuck it, do it." There were legit situations where worser players seemed more threatening vs when we played 5. He could actually have a legit reason to assess and critique in a critical way. It's just buried enough a mountain of salt. His salt is similar to mine, I just don't talk people out thier name. If I knew IRL like this post indicates. We'd have something to talk about and if he still wanted to be A-hole. Fuck 'em. Talk to a vet like that. I'm sure you'd flex this pendejo. Matt does a lot for the community. His play or skill shouldn't come in to question. Played Matt Offline. He's a cool dude and we both respected one another as solid players. I played VF and he played Bass. We both learned something about those two less known match-ups. It shouldn't matter if you think 6 made Bass stronger or not. Everyone could say that.... Except MR, Hono, and Christie players ;p

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD