Media Warrior's Wrath: A Leon Match Video Thread

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I experienced something similar to that with a tree on Forest. I had my back right up against a tree, launched my opponent and grabbed him with a reverse air throw. The end result was that as Leon turned around to throw them into the tree, he actually teleported behind it (now facing away from it) and threw them, which made them actually go flying the other way and hit the tree that was now behind Leon again, now leaving me in an almost BT position.

They might not make any sense. It's kind of hard to describe it, but it was pretty interesting.

Brute

Standard Donor
I experienced something similar to that with a tree on Forest. I had my back right up against a tree, launched my opponent and grabbed him with a reverse air throw. The end result was that as Leon turned around to throw them into the tree, he actually teleported behind it (now facing away from it) and threw them, which made them actually go flying the other way and hit the tree that was now behind Leon again, now leaving me in an almost BT position.

They might not make any sense. It's kind of hard to describe it, but it was pretty interesting.
Shame it wasn't recorded. I would've liked to see that.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I faced a random Sarah in a lobby match two nights ago. I had no idea that I was being recorded, but I found out that my opponent uploaded this video to the Florida DOA Facebook page. I play Leon until about 27:40, at which point I switch to Bayman.

These matches were really fun, but I feel like my Leon was pretty bad here. I really struggled to open up his Sarah. I do much better after the switch to Bayman. Nevertheless, here is the hour-long session. Oh, and you can see my awesome titles too ;).

Last edited:

Pictured Mind

I faced a random Sarah in a lobby match two nights ago. I had no idea that I was being recorded, but I found out that my opponent uploaded this video to the Florida DOA Facebook page. I play Leon until about 27:40, at which point I switch to Bayman.

These matches were really fun, but I feel like my Leon was pretty bad here. I really struggled to open up his Sarah. I do much better after the switch to Bayman. Nevertheless, here is the hour-long session. Oh, and you can see my awesome titles too ;).

"Don't give a damn about Tengu"... haha.

Sarah is very annoying. She's really good in general, but she destroys Leon.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
And I learn another trick from Fork (a good one too that I would have never considered).

Gorycascade is decent at best as Mila (friended me after I showed him the 6T K thing and seriously kicked his ass all over the place but it looks like he hasn't discovered the 8PP usage against Leon). Taught him a lot of things in 5 that he's carried over but he hasn't exactly done anything to improve on his Mila play aside from using a non ground throw finisher Power Launcher. I prefer playing his Bass, he's a much better Bass than he is with Mila.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Started playing Tag matches, this was the most tense one of the night (ninja teams are such bullshit). Picking up Bayman for tag and I want to get to know him again for solo (I've gotten pretty good with his 214H+P catches, not shown in the video). As soon as they switched to Kasumi at the end I was in full panic mode, not made better by what followed.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
If not for the first couple hits on Rachel the first match would have had a legit kill combo.

Friend asked me to show him what Leon can do in the circus stage and something to do against Super Heavies (yeah I used Ein but it works on Super Heavies).

And what Leon can do with Lanterns.

And something he can do in Hot Zone. The advantage from going over the wall is actually long enough to do it despite how unreasonable (and totally not guaranteed) it is.

I wanted to make a video for environmental stuff but those are the hard ones when you think about it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD