Media Warrior's Wrath: A Leon Match Video Thread

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'd like it if his ground throw was guaranteed after 4P+KPP. It seems like a pretty big risk to go for that whole string, so it would make sense to get the ground throw if your opponent lets you land the third hit.

Anyway, awesome matches as usual, Fork.

Brute

Standard Donor
I have issues with the buffering on 4P+KPP. It's very difficult to continue the string without buffering it way in advance, which is odd give the long animation time for each hit (particularly after 4P+KP going into the final P). Obviously that makes it a bit riskier for me.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I have issues with the buffering on 4P+KPP. It's very difficult to continue the string without buffering it way in advance, which is odd give the long animation time for each hit (particularly after 4P+KP going into the final P). Obviously that makes it a bit riskier for me.

I agree. I have issues with it too.

Last edited:

UprisingJC

I
never use it due to 4P+KPP being too slow and in fact after blocking 4P+K, your opponent can intercept ur 4P+KP by any moves that are shorter than i13 even you don't charge 4P+KP.

4P+K :30(2)33, -18 on block
4P+KP:30~52(3)32

Start-up of the follow-up - (Recovery of the first hit - Advantage after blocking the first hit) -
2(The actual in-game start-up = Start-up plus 2)

Therefore,
30 - (33 - 18) - 2 = 13

I'm not sure if 4P+KP crushes highs though lol.

Last edited:

DontForkWitMe

4p+kp is solid since its a 2in1 sitdown on NH and CH and gives him guaranteed launch into air throw when it connects. It also works well during stun too against opponents who like to instantly hold when stunned since the move is slow and will connect on them during their hold recovery.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD