What do you want for NG4?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I had an interesting thought what if part way through the game Muramasa dies while being a complete badass but instead of leaving he instead becomes able to work on Ryu's weapons from the afterlife,this enables him to give then mystical capabilities.

Brute

Standard Donor
I had an interesting thought what if part way through the game Muramasa dies while being a complete badass but instead of leaving he instead becomes able to work on Ryu's weapons from the afterlife,this enables him to give then mystical capabilities.
I kinda like the idea of Ryu using non-magical, conventional weaponry but just doing it in a badass way (save a few exceptions like the TDS and Unlabored Flawlessness).

Awesmic

Standard Donor
What I'd really like to see is a story element that ties in to DOA6, such as Bankotsubo's son causing trouble behind the scenes to avenge his father's death, or something. But that would suggest a time-skip, seeing as the events of NG supposedly happen before the DOA series.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I kinda like the idea of Ryu using non-magical, conventional weaponry but just doing it in a badass way (save a few exceptions like the TDS and Unlabored Flawlessness).

Ryu doesn't use conventional weapons just about every weapon he uses is crazy in one way.

What I'd really like to see is a story element that ties in to DOA6, such as Bankotsubo's son causing trouble behind the scenes to avenge his father's death, or something. But that would suggest a time-skip, seeing as the events of NG supposedly happen before the DOA series.

id rather not,not everyone who plays NG plays DOA it would alienate the fans imo.i know this may seem hypocritical based on what i usually say,but im pretty sure most DOA players recognise that he is from Ninja Gaiden at this point.

it would be awesome if they gave Ryu fire breathing ninpo i seriously LOVE that ability.its the main reason why im so obsessed with the character in my profile to tell the truth.

Brute

Standard Donor
it would be awesome if they gave Ryu fire breathing ninpo i seriously LOVE that ability.its the main reason why im so obsessed with the character in my profile to tell the truth.
Why would he breathe it when he:
A) Wears a scarf and mouth covering almost all the time &
B) Can engulf his body in it and fire it from his hands in multiple directions over great distances
?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That was my one free merge without a warning for the day. That's the one thing I hate having to do and you all know that by now. Use. The. Edit. Button.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
whoops my bad

Why would he breathe it when he:
A) Wears a scarf and mouth covering almost all the time &
B) Can engulf his body in it and fire it from his hands in multiple directions over great distances
?

he could either pull his mask down temporarily or do what he always does,ignore it.personally i imagine him doing the nin hand sign then blowing the fire the hand sign would ignite his breath so it wouldn't fuck up his mask.

because breathing fire is cooler and has a more brutal feeling to it,call it personal preference.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Ryu going ssj but instead of gold glow he would have a black and white glow to resemble his outfit and TDS glow

Like have a bar under the ninpo which goes up the more you kill and you can buy ssj 1-3 from the shop lolol

Would be epic

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'd be OK with his teleportation from Ninja Gaiden (2004) enabling something attack- or transportation-wise. He never turns into anything though.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I swear he turns into a falcon after beating fiend murai and when he returns the stone back to the grave at the last cutscene

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No he doesn't but a falcon flies with him. It's the same one that you see in a couple cutscenes in the game. He's the weird see through wind thing.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
No he doesn't but a falcon flies with him. It's the same one that you see in a couple cutscenes in the game. He's the weird see through wind thing.

Aw then maybe a skill which lets you spawn a falcon which targets enemies while you turn into a wind and kill everything

Brute

Standard Donor
It's still arguably the silliest thing to happen in the entire series, whichever way you look at it.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I would argue that the weirdest thing that's happened yet would be Hayabusa fighting military equipment with a sword one second and then simply blowing it up with ninpo the next but eh...lol.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
^^

NG1

When ryu is escaping the falling tunnel in the last chapter, Ryu is then saved by Rachel by jumping and grabbing her hand

Ryu beats murai then flies away

hmmm?

Hehe XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD