What would you like to see in DOA6?

Raansu

What if there was a stage that was completely enshrouded in a thick fog, and as you fight, you couldn't see the danger zones or cliffs until you were RIGHT THERE? Surprise beeyotch! Lol

Because the games not random enough already....Lets just bring back the highway stage from DoA4 so we can all hate ourselves even more when we get hit by a car off screen.

Koshosho

I would like to see diverse new characters with the same concept and design like the following:
Indian.jpg
Indian 2.jpg

An Arab/Indian/Persian who uses arabesque dance martial arts.
Fighter 1.jpg

A character with braids like her who uses a mix of breakdancing and martial arts.
n  n nm.jpg

A female character with 2 shades of hair color
n  n.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-19-16-34-44.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-28-03-17-25.jpg

Or characters with wavy, curly, or afro hairstyles since we only have like straight haired and short haired characters.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I would like to see diverse new characters with the same concept and design like the following:
View attachment 25957View attachment 25958
View attachment 25959
A character with braids like her who uses a mix of breakdancing and martial arts.
View attachment 25960
View attachment 25961
View attachment 25962
View attachment 25963
Or characters with wavy, curly, or afro hairstyles since we only have like straight haired and short haired characters.
These look amazing, I wish DOA was more diverse with it’s nationalities. Too many characters in DOA are Japanese or American. I would really love it if we could get a Middle Eastern or Indian character.

Derock

View attachment 25957View attachment 25958
View attachment 25959
View attachment 25960
View attachment 25961
View attachment 25962
View attachment 25963

Pics 3 and 7 definitely work (7 is flawless! I have a name for her and everything) but I wish we can merge both of the pics with 1 and 2. Now that will be a perfect female fighter design!

prototypetom

Sense!

Congrats - you have my blessing to have a job at TN character design team.

Now go apply, tell them random person on internet recommended you.

TOBMAST3R

That's all I came here to request, as long as they're playable and not as braindead as Alpha.
Yeah. It should be a challenge. Maybe like the difficulty of Tengu on hard. Alpha in DOA4 was just silly, OMEGA/Genra in DoA3 was just Ninja Gaiden style. A bit too hard to hit.

TOBMAST3R

I do really hope, that there will be an "big enough" amount of stages in DOA6. I don't want it to end up with 8 stages or so. Hopefully, it increases to 12 stages at least. I want variety.

Last edited:

Moneyspider_Todd

i would like to know if...
- DOA6 will have a Core Fighters version (is pretty handly, to be honest), or at least a downloable demo.
- will feature an option to disable bruises and all that realistic crap (like the dust or clean option in DOA5).

GarryJaune

i would like to know if...
- DOA6 will have a Core Fighters version (is pretty handly, to be honest), or at least a downloable demo.
- will feature an option to disable bruises and all that realistic crap (like the dust or clean option in DOA5).
Q1:shin said yes there wiil be a F2P DOA6,but downloable demo has not be mentionded yet,I really hope they could make one
Q2:Yes confirmed,and that face-punch could be turned off too

Leifang

1. I want a new Japanese location with Cherry blossom dedicated to Kokoro since she’s a Geisha.
9AA95E03-73A1-4624-BF28-1A2AA2E21A23.jpeg
2. a snowy stage, we haven’t had a snow stage since DOA2U.
2210716C-6115-4BD2-BFB6-2C9786D40786.jpeg
3. A thunderstorm beach stage. It would make the battle more impactful with the lighting and wind blowing in the background.
CE21CE23-6A1D-4672-8511-1F5A3DA381A3.jpeg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD