Balance Who thinks Gen Fu is the best in the game?

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Because Eliot's 'refloat' is much more effecient then Gen Fu's, you'd be able to pull off more of his :6_: :K: , :8: :P: mix ups, which would give you more of bonus chance of using :1: :6: :P: , never mind the :6: :P: :P: :P: / :P+K: .

peachyO

i don't feel that there is a "best" character in doa5u...the top tier characters are all well-matched against each other. but i do consider gen fu top tier, for the reasons that have been stated. his combination of speed, power, guaranteed damage, strong mix-ups, frame advantage, and even guaranteed damage from parries and blocked guard breakers is nearly impossible to deal with. if somebody wants to consider him "the best", they can certainly make a strong argument for him...

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Well if GenFu isn't the undisputed best character 5U he is easily by far the dumbest of the "Top-Tier" characters. I honestly don't know what TN was thinking when they "balanced" this stupid character.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Oh, shit! Don't tell me Ten's getting ideas! I see that look in his eye o_O! TN's not gunna bring Ein to SCV Mitsurugi DOA5U GenFu status!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I don't have many problems with Gen Fu as others do. To me, he's so easy to predict because all of his tactics are cheap and come out slow. If you have a faster character, then there should be no problem. Ayane takes care of Gen Fu no problem, especially since she has superior mobility and mix up game.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I will let you know that GenFu can fuck up Ayane easily and, like, 90% of the roster. His 214P says "Fuck yo mobility" and his 3PP/Grabs say "Fuck yo mixups!". Speed doesn't matter. The fastest character in the game, Kasumi, can still struggle against OldmanFu.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD