Yosuke Hayashi-We’re preparing a big surprise for Dead or Alive 5 in the future.

Dark-truth

I would consider not getting exclusive in-game content that is only available by attending the event to be "a problem."
Yeah, but that's not really important though, like the red bull costume became free for a short time period too so who says they won't do the same this time.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
If they could do something on the level of Ultimate again I would gladly take an upgrade.

But I'm not getting hyped up for anything till I see something clear and concrete.

Banana56

I have a feeling it'll be a new female character who is a Yandere

Even tho they existed for the longest, they seem to be more of a recent trend now

KwonJigglypuff

Some predictions :

- A Ni-Oh pack (costumes + character)
- A VF pack (character or 'ring out' stage)
- A Metal Gear pack (costumes + character)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
for once a male guest (william) would actually be pretty probable. Nioh is there next tripe A game so they could easily go "hey you know that character you play in your new favorite game/demo , he's available in a fighter and in fact you don't even have to buy the game just him"

Brute

Standard Donor
for once a male guest (william) would actually be pretty probable. Nioh is there next tripe A game so they could easily go "hey you know that character you play in your new favorite game/demo , he's available in a fighter and in fact you don't even have to buy the game just him"
While I don't suspect Ni-Oh will be quite as disastrous as Yaiba, it's worth noting that some people were rather confident that he would make a DOA debut as well. Then Cyber Raidou came instead.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll be bored to tears if the Nioh protagonist is added honestly. I want someone completely new, and I'm not too fond of this Nioh guy character wise, we already have enough older male figures. We need more youthful male representation...we can fight too, right? :-/
I have a feeling it'll be a new female character who is a Yandere

...I have no problems with a yandere character.

Banana56

I'll be bored to tears if the Nioh protagonist is added honestly. I want someone completely new, and I'm not too fond of this Nioh guy character wise, we already have enough older male figures. We need more youthful male representation...we can fight too, right? :-/

...I have no problems with a yandere character.

Same, I've really taken a liking to them (especially Yandere Chan, Touko Fukawa, and Yuno Gasai).

Plus I could see it happening due to it being kind of a trend nowadays, like how Love Live is like and how Honoka was inspired by Honoka (lol). Also one of the old character concepts seemed Yandere like.

P2p1mbs

While I don't suspect Ni-Oh will be quite as disastrous as Yaiba, it's worth noting that some people were rather confident that he would make a DOA debut as well. Then Cyber Raidou came instead.

All the more reason not to add in ms monday in as well, then; if Yaiba didn't make it in, what chance does she have?

Seriously though, I really hope it's not a new character, they should save those for 6. Since we know there's still plenty of dlc costumes and stages to come, maybe they're going to announce some special event coming up like a major tournament.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
All the more reason not to add in ms monday in as well, then; if Yaiba didn't make it in, what chance does she have?

Seriously though, I really hope it's not a new character, they should save those for 6. Since we know there's still plenty of dlc costumes and stages to come, maybe they're going to announce some special event coming up like a major tournament.
Miss Monday has potential though. She could be implemented well with a totally new style, and she does exist in the DOA universe. She'd be an interesting addition

P2p1mbs

Miss Monday has potential though. She could be implemented well with a totally new style, and she does exist in the DOA universe. She'd be an interesting addition

I think Irene would be more interesting, personally. But that's a different discussion.

Banana56

I'd like either, although I'd still like to see Mizuki

latest

latest

Dark-truth

I want more males, in the past years there have been 5 females and one male added to the game, i don't mind the females but damn make it fair for people. Not everyone that plays DOA plays with the females.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD