Your Favorite DOA Outfits

Darkton93

AyaneDOA3C1.jpg
AyaneDOAUC7.jpg

(Not the 5U version for this one, though. Don't like the unzipped bottom.)
Doad_ein_c1.jpg
Snap_2012-08-17_at_15.47.17.png

Nothing against DOA5U, but I guess I just like the visuals of the older games more.

Rawbietussin

I think I have a white shirt fetish lately...

ALBUMMM11C3241006028097.jpg

Helena - C3:

It's one of those costumes where she doesn't really look too overdecorated and I love it on her. The sheer lace blouse, the black bell bottom pants and black/gold heeled sandals. It's casual enough but it's elegant enough to see Helena wear such.

Sarah_-_DLC_02.jpg

Sarah - C4

Sarah seems to be a frequent Forever 21 shopper. I just simply adore this outfit as a whole. The studded brown boots, the white dress shirt over the pink tank top, the skinny jeans. The gold K pendant also adds a nice touch. It may be simple-looking but it is quite elegant.

Bayman_-_Costume_03.jpg

Bayman - C3

Just like Helena's C3, it's something you hardly see the character would wear as it is way too simple. This is probably an outfit he would wear off-duty from his assassin/mercenary work. The polo makes him look charming. I like the fact that he has a wrist watch on.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Bayman's polo outfit was a pleasant surprise it sounds stupid on paper but it works really well,just wish TN game me the glasses option with it i mean hell Leon can wear shades with his gladiator armor

I can't really pick a favorite Bayman outfit most are good but I tend to use this one a lot
image.jpg

He looks like the last guy you would want to step in the octagon with

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah, especially with the scars, Bayman looks like some baaaad motherf*****. XD

So, you guys reminded me, that there are still some more outfits left, that I really liked:

Kokoro C1:
How could I forget Kokoro's kimono?! O: It's one of the most beautfiul costumes in any fighter game. I remember, how disappointed I was, when I learned, that you couldn't use the kimono in DoA4. And I remember, how thrilled I was, when I learned, it was there in DoA5, even as Kokoro's default costume. :) Please, Team Ninja, don't ever scratch the kimono again!
10437454764_c6454f8f3c_b.jpg

Hitomi C7:
And how could I forget my main's signature outfit?! x__X' It's good you guys reminded me of it. This and her karate gi are simply Hitomi. I don't really have to say much more...except maybe, that I really like, how they modernised her look with the studded belt, sneakers and ripped jeans.
10440187556_0828022e21_b.jpg

Ayane C7:
This one stands representative for all 4 cyber suits (Ayane, Kasumi, Ryu, Hayate). They are all cool, very different to the usual outfits in the game and they are smexy. These suits are the perfect excuse, to have the characters wear super tight latex skin, hehe! :3
10437455904_6f3106d691_b.jpg

Helena C3:
This outfit convinced me, that Team Ninja finally hired fashion designers, to help them create the outfits in the game. It's just a really great and stylish contemporary look, fitting the high class lady, that Helena is. She even is wearing Louboutins!! o__O'
10437631553_98dc4c26e7_b.jpg

Bayman C7:
I somehow really like this outfit... Especially the brightly colored vest (even though it is probably not very camouflagey. XD). It's really iconic and should have stayed his default outfit. Maybe Team Ninja thought, it was too bright for DoA5's darker look? I don't know... :/
10437468686_b110d8660b_b.jpg

Rawbietussin

Glad I'm not the only one who favored Helena's white blouse and slacks. I mean, Helena is usually overdecorated with most of her other outfits back then because of intricate detailings and designs. Never thought that in the end, that very simple costume would eventually triumph over her other outfits. XD

David Gregg

Eliot's Pirate Outfit: I know that there are mixed responses from this but I think it's awesome and it's nice for Eliot to have a cool outfit for once. Definitely fits Halloween and I've always liked the pirate theme.
DOA5U_Eliot_Halloween.jpg

I don't know why I find Sarah so sexy in the witch's outfit (in a kindergarten teacher kind of way...wut?) but she's never looked better imo.
DOA5U_Sarah_Halloween.jpg

Leon's gladiator outfit is bad ass and I'm glad they brought it back
DOA5U_Leon_Halloween.jpg

Rawbietussin

I could have liked Sarah's purple witch costume (recolor of her C2 dress) without the Jack-o-Lantern motif. She looks great with short hair. I would have chosen that hairstyle in her other costumes like the white buttoned shirt + pink tank top (which I think would look best with that hair) or her red long coat.

Chapstick

DLC7_EX6-_Leifang_DLC_002.jpg

Now with the pigtails option

dead-or-alive-5-kasumi-alt.jpg

kasumi_kimono_ver_2_dead_or_alive_5_by_kamsonx-d69lts3.png

DOA5U_groupD_TeamD_Ayane.jpg

DLC8_EX8_Ayane_DLC001_fix.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And at first I hated myself for buying it but I really do like it and of course use it a lot:

As for ones already mentioned, Zack's hoodie one, Kasumi's cardigan, Lei Fang's tennis dress and new orange one, and Hitomi's bear shirt one.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I still forgot one:

Kasumi C2:
It's the even more beautiful, innocent version of her blue signature outfit and the one I actually always use for her. I love the color combination of white, red and pink and the sakura petals. :3
10533985534_1aef367563_b.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As I already said, I don't really like Brad. Not as a fighter and not as a character... BUT his Halloween outfit... I'm in love, haha! :D He looks so cool, funny and cheeky. Really a great design and a perfect fit for him.

Brad Halloween:

10592962165_6b5f44bf7f_b.jpg

And as a bonus:

10593067134_cdf57db235_b.jpg

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I have too many favorite outfits so I'm just going to post the ones that left me depressed, heartbroken, and spiraled into insanity after finding out they didn't make it into DOA5/DOA5U

Ayane:
AyaneDOA3C1.jpg

In my honest opinion, this was one of her best outfits because to me it just screamed the whole 'Female Tengu' persona she has.
AyaneDOA4C4.jpg

This one was drop dead gorgeous that is all I have to say.

Kasumi:
DOAUkasumi_cos11.jpg

This one was really cute, uwu
DOA++_Kasumi_C4.jpg

This one is hella Badass I'm mad it hasn't been made DLC yet.

KasumiDOA4C7.jpg

This one was my absolute favotrite in DOA4 uwu

Hitomi:
HitomiDOA4C4.jpg

I am depressed this one never made it back. ;__;

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ayane C2:
Ayane C2.jpg

This costume is just iconic to me as my first exposure to Ayane was DoA2U, I love the details on the shozuku and Genra's mask tied to the hip. just really cool.

Ayane C4:
Ayane C4.jpg

I remember when I first saw this costume in the scene where Ayane is in the Chopper with Zack and wishing it was a playable costume. YOu can imagine my fanboy sqee when I found out it was haha I love the bobble hat xD

Ein C1:
Ein C1.jpg

Already been touched on but, I love this costume so damned much in fact this look is what made me interested in Ein as well as his brutal Karate skills ever since DOA2 I personally like it with and without the shades but c'mon Ein is too badass w/ the shades lol.

Hitomi C12/21:
Hitomi C12.jpg
Hitomi C21.jpg

I love both version of this school uniform, the original for it's cuteness and the winter sweater version because it's even more awesome with a grey sweater and scarf ^-^ just love it haha

Last one for today will post more soon
Hayabusa C6:
Ryu C6.png

Even though it's essentially a topless recolour of Hayate's C2, this costume is so awesome you can over look that fact and this is honestly his best costume Since DOA2 C1 and DOA3 C3 and by far his best costume in DOA5U.

Everything about this costume is good, from the ponytail, to the tabi easily my fave costume since DOA2 C1. Many would agree with me.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As Hayabusa is one of my mains, I was really thrilled to dress him in his C6 in Ultimate. After I finally saw it in action, I completely lost interest and never put in on him again. :( The design is great, but the graphical execution is really sloppy. It's blocky, has really bad textures and for some reason, Hayabusa has next to zero muscle definition on is upper body. He doesn't have to be as ripped as in Ninja Gaiden...but I thought, like this it looks weird.

Darkton93

I have too many favorite outfits so I'm just going to post the ones that left me depressed, heartbroken, and spiraled into insanity after finding out they didn't make it into DOA5/DOA5U

Ayane:
View attachment 2922
In my honest opinion, this was one of her best outfits because to me it just screamed the whole 'Female Tengu' persona she has.
View attachment 2923
This one was drop dead gorgeous that is all I have to say.

Kasumi:
View attachment 2926
This one was really cute, uwu
View attachment 2925
This one is hella Badass I'm mad it hasn't been made DLC yet.

View attachment 2928
This one was my absolute favotrite in DOA4 uwu

Hitomi:
View attachment 2927

I am depressed this one never made it back. ;__;
All these ones are awesome, but I love Kasumi's future ninja outfit a lot. I really wish it made a comeback at some point.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Edited my last post with smaller/better pictures if you care to take a look ^-^ (also has both version of Hitomi's school uniform). Anyway here's Part 2 of my Faves.

Kasumi C3:
Kasumi C3.jpg

Kasumi's new Hayabusa style Battle Garb, I find it weird that I like this version but dislike Hayabusa's (yeah, I'm probably the only Hayabusa fan that dislikes all of his LBF varients, although NG3/DOA5 version is slightly better than the previous 2). But this just looks so good on Kasumi here and looks really good with long hair.

Kasumi C22:
Kasumi C22.jpg

This costume is truly a classic and since I love the ninjas in white this is one of my fave costumes purely because of that haha xD.

Ayane C5:
Ayane C5.jpg

Going back to the whole "I love Ninjas in white!" thing here. plus the Butterfly dress is Iconic to Ayane and the white version is my personal fave of the two.

More Ninjas!?
Hayabusa C3:
Ryu C3.jpg

Last of the white Ninjas for now xD But I have to admit Hayabusa is my favourite to dress in white his DoA1 C3, DOA2U C3/C7 and DOA3 C2(white) are some of my fave costumes ever. And I originally didn't like this one because it resembled the LBF too much but it did eventually grow on me haha.

Ayane C8/9:
Ayane C8.jpg
Ayane C9.jpg

Ayane's Ninja Gaiden costumes are some of the best costumes she's ever had, so when I heard she had her NG1 and her Infiltrator costumes I flipped!! I rarely ever go back to the others now lol.

Last one until part 3.
Hitomi C2:
Hitomi C2.jpg

This is one of my favourites next to her classic denims, I just love the skinny jeans studded belt and the collage hoodie sells it for me. it screams hardcore karate girl and added with her hipster glasses Hitomi looks really cool.

Brute

Standard Donor
this is honestly his best costume Since DOA2 C1
Ah, but the gap between those is so cavernous you could fit a small country in there.

I'd like an outfit that shows his hair and eyes but not his nipples. That would be swell.
bonus points for nose/mouth

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i would ask for this, but i seem to be the only Bayman player that likes it. then again TN has a habit of pissing off its fans with unwanted costumes so maybe ill get it anyhow.
DOA4_Bayman_7.jpg

DeathHand

this beta costume for hayate would be cool to see, come on tn its a masked costume go for it xD
hayate1doa3qz0.jpg

my favorite bayman costume, also out of topic one of my favorite stages =)
DOA3_Bayman_C2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hayate doa5 c1 is my favorite costume ever...for now xD

DontForkWitMe

The lack of Leon in this thread is a crime, dude has some of the best outfit selections in the series.

OG Rambo outfit-
Exemplifies his badass mercenary persona
DOA5U_Leon_C2.jpg

DOAD Rambo-
My favorite version of it with added sash, fur pelt, and head accessory sticking out of his bandana gave him a more tribal exotic take on the outfit
dead_or_alive_3d_conceptart_NAU7L.jpg

Black Tank outfit-
Another badass costume fit for him. it shows off his casual side along with his arm tatoo which mysteriously vanishes in other outfits for some reason

DOA5U_Leon_C3.jpg

doa5uleonsmall-png.2384

guido outfits-
Being native italian Leon has a sense of style and fashion behind his rugged badass exterior and has no problem showing it off in this sharply dressed attire
DOAUleon_cos07.jpg
DOAUleon_cos05.jpg
Leon_0571.jpg

Gladiator Armor-
Leon showing off his roots of his italian descendants and dawning ancient roman armor worn by warriors who live and breath battle which suits him perfectly

pic_21.jpg

Superior gold version
DOA3_Leon_C3x.jpg

Da Turban-
One of Leon's most iconic outfits that represents his love for the desert and arabian culture
142847_1371213342-2.jpg

Other variations of Da Turban
leon_2large.jpg

DOA4_Leon_C2.jpg

Last but not least

Full Metal Leon/Leon May Cry/Red Trenchcoat-

By far his best costume of the series and my most wanted one to return, plus with him along with Ein being the only male characters who can toggle sunglasses on/off on every one of their outfits it will go perfectly together with this. Bring it back TN

DOAUleon_cos03.jpg
Leon_DOA2.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD