Your Rating for DOA6

human013

Not really, meter is always a crucial part of games as it has(in more recent games) powerful abilities that can save you actually. In SC6 having a good meter balance lets you guard impact virtually anything including unlockable attacks and lets you enter soul charge for comebacks. SF has its V skill meter which acts the same way and other games also have different like mechanics that reward those who don't abuse it.
Those games implemented meter better than DOA so I don't know what you are getting at. In those games, can you lose from one combo when you don't have meter? Again, ~90% health to 0 from one counter hit and one launch. When has that ever happened in SC or SF?

In that video, he got jabbed in a launcher because he was counter hit, that was his own error. He then got launched, which he didn't hold again, which is his own fault, launchers aren't guaranteed from normal stuns unless the opponent doesn't hold at all or hold the correct launch height. He would have been able to avoid that situation if he managed it correctly, which doesn't show how "bad" a stage is, it shows the bad usage of the meter in that situation, as well as him not being careful in the beginning since he was counter hit. The match could have went differently had he made different choices and held correctly, and if he would have had meter, DOA has meter now and also there are stages that can hurt you badly if you don't risk a hold or meter to avoid situations like that, since nothing in stuns are guaranteed unless from fatal stuns or specific stuns or in special situations. That's not gonna suddenly change because people lose and don't realize what they could have did in a situation to avoid it.
Three rounds already took place in the clip that was shown. Lets say he used his meter to beat the other guy in the round before and lets apply your logic. He should have never used it in the round before but saved it for this scenario instead? So, in this stage players should always save their meter for the bottom section? And you see nothing wrong with that? What's the difference in using the meter correctly and not using it correctly when the next round starts the same way? Your proposed solution is to save meter for defensive options (which limits freedom in meter use) or guess right. None of this equates to depth at all. Just bad design.

If the match would have been vice versa and he won using the same method and his opponent had no meter, I guarantee you he wouldn't have made a video like that.
That does not suddenly make it a good.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Those games implemented meter better than DOA so I don't know what you are getting at. In those games, can you lose from one combo when you don't have meter? Again, ~90% health to 0 from one counter hit and one launch. When has that ever happened in SC or SF?

Three rounds already took place in the clip that was shown. Lets say he used his meter to beat the other guy in the round before and lets apply your logic. He should have never used it in the round before but saved it for this scenario instead? So, in this stage players should always save their meter for the bottom section? And you see nothing wrong with that? What's the difference in using the meter correctly and not using it correctly when the next round starts the same way? Your proposed solution is to save meter for defensive options (which limits freedom in meter use) or guess right. None of this equates to depth at all. Just bad design.

That does not suddenly make it a good.
I'm not gonna argue Tbh. You don't seem to see the logic I have so I'll let you decide

human013

I'm not gonna argue Tbh. You don't seem to see the logic I have so I'll let you decide
Your logic only works on the assumption that the guy just did not know how to manage his meter correctly, which would conveniently shift all the blame onto him. But if he used his meter correctly, it allowed him to win the previous match, and he was "punished" for not having meter in the next round then...

I see your logic. It's just faulty when applied to the big picture.

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
So someone remind me again why tf does DOA need this meter (aside from being a crutch for shitty players)?

It doesn't But then again Doa is a 2d fighter so it makes sense. Mai and kula and everyone having meter, all they gotta do is add SFV rollback and we in there. The rocky launch just like sfv lobbies lol

Ivan

Not really, meter is always a crucial part of games as it has(in more recent games) powerful abilities that can save you actually. In SC6 having a good meter balance lets you guard impact virtually anything including unlockable attacks and lets you enter soul charge for comebacks. SF has its V skill meter which acts the same way and other games also have different like mechanics that reward those who don't abuse it.

In that video, he got jabbed in a launcher because he was counter hit, that was his own error. He then got launched, which he didn't hold again, which is his own fault, launchers aren't guaranteed from normal stuns unless the opponent doesn't hold at all or hold the correct launch height. He would have been able to avoid that situation if he managed it correctly, which doesn't show how "bad" a stage is, it shows the bad usage of the meter in that situation, as well as him not being careful in the beginning since he was counter hit. The match could have went differently had he made different choices and held correctly, and if he would have had meter, DOA has meter now and also there are stages that can hurt you badly if you don't risk a hold or meter to avoid situations like that, since nothing in stuns are guaranteed unless from fatal stuns or specific stuns or in special situations. That's not gonna suddenly change because people lose and don't realize what they could have did in a situation to avoid it. If the match would have been vice versa and he won using the same method and his opponent had no meter, I guarantee you he wouldn't have made a video like that.

You could already GI unblockable attack in :
SC4 red guard impact/just guard impact
SC5 perfect Just guard
but unlike in SC6 you need to spend time in traning to know the just timing

What they did in SC6 is replace skill and training to be able to GI unblockable by meter lol

The least you could do is a correct breakdown of the vidéo if you want to be accurate
Rath wanted to whiff punish Nico with old Mai 66K(i dont care about the new imput,i dont waste my time on a bad game) and was counter hit,he did not instant hold then he got jabbed
behind a jab(one of the best moves inst) you can launch with almost anything if no hold
After the jab Rath did try a low hold mostly to get out of the stun and got TOD
2 guess TOD because no meter, great stage/game design lol

TOD braindead stages design are not ok

They made a way more simple version of DOA5 and they replaced skill and hard work by crutch and meter with stupid stages design

DOA6 gameplay was made with Esport(not the tourney players) in mind to be flashy and way more simple to reduce/fuck up the skill gap with the hope to bring more players

If you are fine and love doa6 then good for you but good luck defending this game because the majority of tourney players(even casuals) hate the game for good reasons

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You could already GI unblockable attack in :
SC4 red guard impact/just guard impact
SC5 perfect Just guard
but unlike in SC6 you need to spend time in traning to know the just timing

What they did in SC6 is replace skill and training to be able to GI unblockable by meter lol

The least you could do is a correct breakdown of the vidéo if you want to be accurate
Rath wanted to whiff punish Nico with old Mai 66K(i dont care about the new imput,i dont waste my time on a bad game) and was counter hit,he did not instant hold then he got jabbed
behind a jab(one of the best moves inst) you can launch with almost anything if no hold
After the jab Rath did try a low hold mostly to get out of the stun and got TOD
2 guess TOD because no meter, great stage/game design lol

TOD braindead stages design are not ok

They made a way more simple version of DOA5 and they replaced skill and hard work by crutch and meter with stupid stages design

DOA6 gameplay was made with Esport(not the tourney players) in mind to be flashy and way more simple to reduce/fuck up the skill gap with the hope to bring more players

If you are fine and love doa6 then good for you but good luck defending this game because the majority of tourney players(even casuals) hate the game for good reasons
Red GI and just guard impact was unreliable tho, it's very inconsistent and virtually impossible to consistently be able to Just GI back to back. That's why in SC6 they made it so you can perform attacks without necessarily having the just frame timing down.

And nah I don't look at it like that. I think it was necessary for them to make it possible to get out of situations like that with meter since in SC6 there's not much you can do when the opponent has the momentum and certain unblockables are very difficult to counter and punish like some of Sophitia's infamous ones.

And actually I did correctly break down that moment in the video, no need to be snarky xD and I'm sorry but regardless on what Rath was trying to do, he got counter hit, that's his error. He should have not attempted to whiff punish since Nico was basically in his face and both 46K and 66K are lengthy attacks, idk what would make him want to whiff punish with those against Nico since she's one of the fastest characters but he got counter hit for it. He also didn't hold which again was his own error since he didn't know what the Nico was going to do, and if he did low hold that would be kinda odd to do too since I wouldn't imagine Nico would go for a low in that particular set up. I feel like you guys are looking past the player's own errors and trying to make it seem like the meter is the whole fault on why he got CH and launched when he could have made different choices to avoid being defeated.

And I don't try to really defend the game since its popular to say doa6 is bad but from what I've seen, it's more people wanting to just stay with the DOA5 mechanics and not wanting to evolve, especially since BB and BHs and other things that DOA6 added can be punished and baited but people just seem too lazy to want to do that and just complain about the meter. Idk what's appealing about playing an older game besides maybe the larger content and stuff it had but that's everyone's choice if you want to play an older game if you feel more secure there

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think you know the meaning of the word "evolve".
Evolve means to basically change, which DOA6 does. They changed critical bursts to fatal stuns which is a change, they adjusted move set frames, shaved down stuns so it's more reasonable and there's only a set amount of attacks you can use from it(where in doa5 a simple low CH stun gives you enough stun to do virtually everything from a character's move kit), and they also added the bound property for combos and evolved the wall game so there's two wall stun types rather than one simple one.

I know you probably mostly play doa5 so you probably are most used to that game's mechanics

Seigen

A game evolving implies bringing in a positive qualitative change, which DOA6 fails to do. Dumbing down the game to make it more scrub friendly does not make it a more evolved version of the previous entry.

Players adapting to a new garbage game is them evolving like a cockroach adapting to a radiactive environment is.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A game evolving implies bringing in a positive qualitative change, which DOA6 fails to do. Dumbing down the game to make it more scrub friendly does not make it a more evolved version of the previous entry.

Players adapting to a new garbage game is them evolving like a cockroach adapting to a radiactive environment is.
It's only disliked because people don't want to adapt to the change, thats why people run back to doa5 since its obvious they don't want to play doa6 with tge new mechanics but Tbh this is how doa6 and future games will likely be. It's a new day and age and if it's not gonna have meter, it's gonna have something else like that but if you feel going to doa5lr every time there's a new entry that you don't like for the next several years, that's on you I suppose

Seigen

Players don't want to adapt to this change because it's like adapting from eating Kobe beef to prison food; I mean, you can do it but why would you? If it's obvious players don't like the new mechanics and it is by the number of players the game has, good luck to TN clinging on to them expecting to increase the player base this way. Once the new VF is out players will forget even the name of this game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Players don't want to adapt to this change because it's like adapting from eating Kobe beef to prison food; I mean, you can do it but why would you? If it's obvious players don't like the new mechanics and it is by the number of players the game has, good luck to TN clinging on to them expecting to increase the player base this way. Once the new VF is out players will forget even the name of this game.
I doubt that Tbh, if that's the case that just means they weren't fans to begin with. And VF is gonna have to really change the game up and add something of essence if they want people to buy it, it's been dead for so long that unless they do something that'll attract casual and pro players alike, it's only gonna be played and bought by cult fans like for fighting EX layer and samurai showdown . You can make a new game but if it doesn't have anything that's really changed or helps usher in a new crop of players it won't do well. That's likely why VF went on a long hiatus since even tho it has its fans and such, it's never really elevated, it's added very few new characters with each installment and the gameplay doesn't really change much either besides the occasional buffs and such.

Ivan

Red GI and just guard impact was unreliable tho, it's very inconsistent and virtually impossible to consistently be able to Just GI back to back. That's why in SC6 they made it so you can perform attacks without necessarily having the just frame timing down.

And nah I don't look at it like that. I think it was necessary for them to make it possible to get out of situations like that with meter since in SC6 there's not much you can do when the opponent has the momentum and certain unblockables are very difficult to counter and punish like some of Sophitia's infamous ones.

And actually I did correctly break down that moment in the video, no need to be snarky xD and I'm sorry but regardless on what Rath was trying to do, he got counter hit, that's his error. He should have not attempted to whiff punish since Nico was basically in his face and both 46K and 66K are lengthy attacks, idk what would make him want to whiff punish with those against Nico since she's one of the fastest characters but he got counter hit for it. He also didn't hold which again was his own error since he didn't know what the Nico was going to do, and if he did low hold that would be kinda odd to do too since I wouldn't imagine Nico would go for a low in that particular set up. I feel like you guys are looking past the player's own errors and trying to make it seem like the meter is the whole fault on why he got CH and launched when he could have made different choices to avoid being defeated.

And I don't try to really defend the game since its popular to say doa6 is bad but from what I've seen, it's more people wanting to just stay with the DOA5 mechanics and not wanting to evolve, especially since BB and BHs and other things that DOA6 added can be punished and baited but people just seem too lazy to want to do that and just complain about the meter. Idk what's appealing about playing an older game besides maybe the larger content and stuff it had but that's everyone's choice if you want to play an older game if you feel more secure there

Still some people where able to just guard unblockable attack like Sophitia' [8A+B] and punish her
this is the result of spending your time in traning mod to get the timing down

Yep they made it more easy in SC6 by replacing the Skill to be able to JGI unblockable by meter in short making skillfull players spend meter on something they could do already before

same goes for stagger escape they removed stagger escape because some people were unable to do it and to them it was unfair to eat every day SDS CBs lol

Im not snarky but accurate

Mai 66K(ill use the old imput because i dont waste my time on doa6) is a evasive move and can go STC that can go under mid and make whiff moves

He did a low hold after the jab to get out of the stun mosty hoping for a high/continuation of stun
low hold inst are used to get out of the stun
if you do a high move inst and your oppenent do a low hold then he is out of the stun game

2 guess TOD because of no meter for a fail whiff punish that not normal and really stupid stage/game design

doa6 is not a evolution but a regression,doa6 is dumbed down version of doa5 but with bad mechanics but to understand this you need to understand the depth of doa5

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Still some people where able to just guard unblockable attack like Sophitia' [8A+B] and punish her
this is the result of spending your time and traning mod to get the timing down

Yep they made it more easy in SC6 by replacing the Skill to be able to JGI unblockable by meter in short making skillfull players spend meter on something they could do already before

same goes for stagger escape they removed stagger escape because some people were unable to do it and to them it was unfair to it every day SDS CBs lol

Im not snarky but accurate

Mai 66K(ill use the old imput because i dont waste my time on doa6) is a evasive move and can go STC that can go under mid and make whiff moves

He did a low hold after the jab to get out of the stun mosty hoping for a high/continuation of stun
low hold inst are used to get out of the stun
if you do a high move inst and your oppenent do a low hold then he is out of the stun game

2 guess TOD because of no meter for a fail whiff punish that not normal and really stupid stage/game design

doa6 is not a evolution but a regression,doa6 is dumbed down version of doa5 but with bad mechanics but to understand this you need to understand the depth of doa5
I don't think them making it accessible for everyone replaces skill tbh, not everything in a fighting game needs to be skill gated, that's what we have different characters for who all play different and have different skill gaps needed to play them. And them removing stagger escape imo was a good move since its not really a DOA mechanic. They added it since VF characters were added in DOA5 anf their own game has it, plus iirc they also were getting help from the VF Sega devs with certain game stuff iirc. DOA doesn't need a stagger escape since in stun you already have to anticipate if you're opponent is gonna try to throw you, continue the stun, or launch you, having stagger escape just made it all the more clunky. In doa6 the stuns are more reasonable and now you have a better idea of what a character can do from a stun. In 5 Kasumi had way higher stun from a CH 1P so she could do virtually almost her entire moveset from that stun, while in 6 she's +14 so she can only 4P/6P, 8K, 7K, P, or something below 13i which makes it more simple and less random since you have a better idea of knowing what's coming without having to also wag a stick to lessen the stun when your opponent will likely just see you SEing and just stun you again or throw you.

Again, I know what the attack does but he was CH, which shows that it was his error since he was too slow. You're looking past his own mistakes and blaming the map when the round could have went different had he made different choices like positioning, blocking, holding etc. And low holding is never really a safe move since even if you low hold, you can still be hit by a mid or low thrown, it's never really a safe choice to use And it'll often get blown up especially against characters like Nico who mids that can easily punish them like her one launcher. And DOA5 has depth but the major difference is the stun game and CBS, PB/Pls, and that it has stagger escape. 6's mechanics are punishable and you can bait people but from what I'm seeing, it seems people just don't want to take the time to punish the BBs or BHs

human013

This meter talk just shows why DOA does not need meter and how little DOA understands meter. People keep jumping on the "meter = depth" bandwagon without ever playing or understanding a game that used meter correctly.

Looks like its biology time. Having new traits does not guarantee success. DOA6 could not adapt to its environment and that is why it is dead. The consumers are the environment and DOA is the organism that needs to adapt, not the other way around. DOA needs the consumers. The consumers do not need DOA.

And do you want to know what the most F****-uped thing about this situation is? The environment did not even change!! EVO never gave a shit about DOA and people from other communities never gave a shit about DOA because of the holds, but DOA6 tried to cater to them. DOA6 just had to improve from DOA5, evolve for the DOA community, deliver what DOA always delivered, and everything would have been great. They just needed to listen to the people who actually play.
but ignore the "improvements" made by people who want to westernize the game because think they are morally superior. I need my DOA to be Japanese AF.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This meter talk just shows why DOA does not need meter and how little DOA understands meter. People keep jumping on the "meter = depth" bandwagon without ever playing or understanding a game that used meter correctly.

Looks like its biology time. Having new traits does not guarantee success. DOA6 could not adapt to its environment and that is why it is dead. The consumers are the environment and DOA is the organism that needs to adapt, not the other way around. DOA needs the consumers. The consumers do not need DOA.

And do you want to know what the most F****-uped thing about this situation is? The environment did not even change!! EVO never gave a shit about DOA and people from other communities never gave a shit about DOA because of the holds, but DOA6 tried to cater to them. DOA6 just had to improve from DOA5, evolve for the DOA community, deliver what DOA always delivered, and everything would have been great. They just needed to listen to the people who actually play.
but ignore the "improvements" made by people who want to westernize the game because think they are morally superior. I need my DOA to be Japanese AF.
I,never said meter added depth to the game xD but I'm done with argument, there's people who are fine with DOA6 and there's people who arw content with DOA5LR despite it being old and wishing to play that game. It's no point arguing over differences in opinions since no one is necessarily 100% correct

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Top 3 things you should be aiming for when it comes to (cough, errm) "evolving" the game. You don't need leverage with meter into making your game good:

1) Rollback netplay.

2) Improved neutral SS or freestep movement like DOA3. If an opponent isn't going off axis from hitting buttons on the fly, you are doing it wrong. Think of the wonders of guaranteed BT combos against someone slamming his head on the punch button like the derp they are as they barbarically hit buttons like a caveman.

3) Universal throwbreak system while making throws unbreakable when someone holds.

There, we have evolved and transcended as human beings.

Ivan

I don't think them making it accessible for everyone replaces skill tbh, not everything in a fighting game needs to be skill gated, that's what we have different characters for who all play different and have different skill gaps needed to play them. And them removing stagger escape imo was a good move since its not really a DOA mechanic. They added it since VF characters were added in DOA5 anf their own game has it, plus iirc they also were getting help from the VF Sega devs with certain game stuff iirc. DOA doesn't need a stagger escape since in stun you already have to anticipate if you're opponent is gonna try to throw you, continue the stun, or launch you, having stagger escape just made it all the more clunky. In doa6 the stuns are more reasonable and now you have a better idea of what a character can do from a stun. In 5 Kasumi had way higher stun from a CH 1P so she could do virtually almost her entire moveset from that stun, while in 6 she's +14 so she can only 4P/6P, 8K, 7K, P, or something below 13i which makes it more simple and less random since you have a better idea of knowing what's coming without having to also wag a stick to lessen the stun when your opponent will likely just see you SEing and just stun you again or throw you.

Again, I know what the attack does but he was CH, which shows that it was his error since he was too slow. You're looking past his own mistakes and blaming the map when the round could have went different had he made different choices like positioning, blocking, holding etc. And low holding is never really a safe move since even if you low hold, you can still be hit by a mid or low thrown, it's never really a safe choice to use And it'll often get blown up especially against characters like Nico who mids that can easily punish them like her one launcher. And DOA5 has depth but the major difference is the stun game and CBS, PB/Pls, and that it has stagger escape. 6's mechanics are punishable and you can bait people but from what I'm seeing, it seems people just don't want to take the time to punish the BBs or BHs

How lol? the skillful players have to spend meter to do something they were already able do before instead of keeping their meter for something else

So before doa5 no other doa games have stagger escape? thanks for teaching me something new about past doa games i guess but sorry you're wrong

Most of the doa5 top tourney players can SE and pay attention to the stun game at the same time, all you need if to train yourself to be able do it

Kasumi 1P CH in LR leave her at +12 SE max you can only do jab,K or 6P,Ky Dragon is my rival/training partner for doa and other FGs so i know the MU for Kasumi i dont even need to check if im sure lol

By removing stagger escape they only lowered the skill gap and fucked up the stun game at the same time, people who did not want to take the time to learn how to se max or were unable to se max ofc those people would think SE is unfair or clunky

The stungame is more reasonable? nope in doa5 you are forced to learn your SE max combo/setup,launchers level/stun threshold
in doa6 Hitomi can do 6K,3K,9k this setup would never work in doa5 on SE max.
You can rename doa6 "stun to launch" the game (but i prefer to use the word kusoge to describe doa6)
In doa6 you have more moves that give you the frames to launch with mid P,mid K or high launcher but you dont have launcher levels anymore and you have a fucked up scaling and with SE gone you cant reduce the stun

Rath mistakes
1 fail whiff punish, 2 wrong guess for a TOD because of no meter,im sorry but this is not a good game design
when did i say that low holding inst is not risky? i gave you one of the reasons for the low hold inst at high level play

All i did was to point out your incomplete break down of the video and give a reason for the low hold and pointed out the fail whiff punish

the major differences from LR to doa6
Stun game/stagger escape,judging your own knowledge about your own main,im sorry but i will no go into depth explanation
CBs
PB/PL
side steps
ground game

Why would i want to spend time on a dumb down less rewarding version of doa5? i wanted a game even better than LR not a regression of doa

this is the case for doa6

If the help from the Sega VF devs made doa5 this good then they should really ask their help again for doa7 because doa6 is a mess

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How lol? the skillful players have to spend meter to do something they were already able do before instead of keeping their meter for something else

So before doa5 no other doa games have stagger escape? thanks for teaching me something new about past doa games i guess but sorry you're wrong

Most of the doa5 top tourney players can SE and pay attention to the stun game at the same time, all you need if to train yourself to be able do it

Kasumi 1P CH in LR leave her at +12 SE max you can only do jab,K or 6P,Ky Dragon is my rival/training partner for doa and other FGs so i know the MU for Kasumi i dont even need to check if im sure lol

By removing stagger escape they only lowered the skill gap and fucked up the stun game at the same time, people who did not want to take the time to learn how to se max or were unable to se max ofc those people would think SE is unfair or clunky

The stungame is more reasonable? nope in doa5 you are forced to learn your SE max combo/setup,launchers level/stun threshold
in doa6 Hitomi can do 6K,3K,9k this setup would never work in doa5 on SE max.
You rename doa6 "stun to launch" the game (but i prefer to use the word kusoge to describe doa6)
In doa6 you have you have more moves that give you the frames to launch with mid P,mid K or high launcher but you dont have launcher levels anymore and you have a fucked up scaling and with SE gone you cant reduce the stun

Rath mistakes
1 fail whiff punish, 2 wrong guess for a TOD because of no meter,im sorry but this is not a good game design
when did i say that low holding inst is not risky? i gave you one of the reasons for the low hold inst at high level play

All i did was to point out your incomplete break down of the video and give a reason for the low hold and pointed out the fail whiff punish

the major differences from LR to doa6
Stun game/stagger escape,judging your own knowledge about your own main,im sorry but i will no go into depth explanation
CBs
PB/PL
side steps
ground game

Why would i want to spend time on a dumb down less rewarding version of doa5? i wanted a game even better than LR not a regression of doa

this is the case for doa6

If the help from the Sega VF devs made doa5 this good then they should really ask their help again for doa7 because doa6 is a mess
I,never said top players COULDN'T SE. I'm saying it wasn't in DOA before 5 and it was only added because Sega likely advised them to include ot along with the VF guests but even then it's not really a DOA mechanic imo, it to me adds more clunkiness when in stun you already have to guess where you're opponent is gonna attack from or if they'll throw you. Having to wag a stick or circle it just seems clunky imo with all that involved. And I know that already since I use Kasumi and know her frames xD and good for you I suppose? XD

And removing a mechanic that wasn't in DOA until the 5th game isnt imo lowering the skill gap, especially when the stuns in doa6 don't really require a SE any more. And I feel it's reasonable since when you stun an opponent you either continue the stun to get more damage and risk getting held or you attempt to launch which also runs the risk, plus if you know your opponent is gonna launch wouldn't you just try to hold it? Stun launches have always been in doa, it's just bigger in doa6 since the stun system benefits it more where in LR and doa5 you have to play the stun game longer and get a deeper threshold for the max height stuns while in 6 you get the highest launches from fatal stuns and fatal sit downs. None of that really warrants a SE and imo SE was never something DOA needed, when you're stunned, I don't feel like you really need a way to reduce it since when you're stunned that's your own errors, it's then you're responsibility to try to guess/read yourself out of that situation with a hold or wait out you're opponent if they're going to bait a hold for a throw. And you didnt point out anything, we both watched the same video but you are basically blaming the stage for his loss while I'm looking at the mistakes he made that lead to him losing, and like I said before, had he won the match and used the same method to win if the situation were reversed, he would have never made a video and we wouldn't be here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD