Anti-Rachel strats, tips, and tricks thread.

That said, they always think Hayate is overpowered and Alpha is garbage. Maybe we're actually missing some tech and they're right. Who knows.

(Nope. What's actually happening is that they have no clue either and are figuring stuff out just like we are. No one agrees with anyone else. This game isn't at a stage where tier lists make sense yet.)
Ayane in C XD, IMO she's real good.

vINv

s:sara jacky ayane leon alpha
A:janlee genfu leifang christe momiji
B:Hayate ein zack eliot kasumi ryu akira helena
c:mila tina bayman kokoro
D: everyone else

Last edited:

vINv

lol all u see when u see rachel is her plus 15 stomp wich can b techecd and thiers nothing guranteed out of the pp throw string rachels dtier i aint trolling

s:sara jacky ayane leon alpha
A:janlee genfu leifang christe momiji
B:Hayate ein zack eliot kasumi ryu akira
c:mila tina bayman kokoro
D: everyone else
I don't know why people are putting a tier list on a game that has been out less than a month, Leon, Rachel, Ein and Momiji, will change certain characters depending on the mu and the buffs and nerfs to the vanilla cast may change their mus.

lol all u see when u see rachel is her plus 15 stomp wich can b techecd aint thiers nothing guranteed out of the pp throw string raches dtier i aint trolling
They are suppose to tech the stomp to remove the stomp damage and just deal with the frame advantage.

vINv

I don't know why people are putting a tier list on a game that has been out less than a month, Leon, Rachel, Ein and Momiji, will change certain characters depending on the mu and the buffs and nerfs to the vanilla cast may change their mus.
this is what it is atm well c what happens

Momiji should be SSSS tier as whenever I choose her my game freezes.... She's so broken she breaks the game. (I'm being serious btw she does freeze my game, I guess I should install the game and see.)

DR2K

lol all u see when u see rachel is her plus 15 stomp wich can b techecd and thiers nothing guranteed out of the pp throw string rachels dtier i aint trolling

This is DOA, having guaranteed set ups means very little in terms of tier list.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I could, but it's just one person's impression of the game. It's in no way a representation of Japanese players as a whole. It's also completely ridiculous and a joke.

SS Kokoro Hayate Rachel
S Sarah Kasumi Hitomi Leon Jann Lee
A Rig Christie Mila Lisa Bayman Brad Wong
B Momiji Hayabusa Helena
C Gen Fu Zack Ayane Eliot Ein
D Akira Tina Bass

Alpha, Jacky, and Pai aren't included 'cause this isn't a real tier list. Don't think of this as a real tier list.

(By the way, this isn't a real tier list.)

EDIT: Just so we're clear: THIS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE TIER LIST.

No, they are not correct, and no one out here or anywhere will be correct about anything concerning constructed tier list until more time has passed.

Itz King Beebop

The stuff he's talking about is being discussed elsewhere, it's NOWHERE NEAR COMPLETE 'CAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, THE GAMES ONLY BEEN OUT FOR A MONTH. It's sort of a consesus between some good players out in japan, and they said it won't be decided for a while, but when it is a clear decision on the list IN A MONTH OR TWO, the list may change biweekly or monthly because they will constantly change and alter the list based on how matchups appear to be going, and how effectively a character can use their tools

KidArk

C ゲンフー ザック あやね エリオ アイン

Gen Fu and Eliot in the same tier? C'mon. Japanese tier lists are all over the place.

I think whoever made that is smoking a different Eliot / Gen Fu than I am , but that's all i'll say. How does everyone feel about Gen Fu to Rachel? I feel he's just as stupid as she is with a vortex and parriess into guaranteed damage and guaranteed stuns . Same concept, if his launches weren't nerfed he'd be broken out his ass but he still seems very similar to Rachel, though I feel his vortex is stronger? What would you guys have to say about that?

phoenix1985gr

First of all the lack of lei fang in these "tier" lists is disturbing lol
2nd Ayane on C tier seriously?
3rd Rachel is definetely top 5 in this game in my opinion no1 but even if shes not the very best she is one of them, i believe she will get nerfed, but i hope she wont be too badly... I think a speed decrease or a weight change would be the most reasonables let her keep her blender or make it pseudo but if they decide to nerf more than one thing for her it would be a shame

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
She's right next to Helena in B. She's in the original Japanese one, but I must have deleted it by accident while translating the names.

EDIT: But it's still a joke, so it's okay. :v Not anything to take seriously.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD