Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

KwonJigglypuff

Console: PS3
I was playing either Arcade Tag Team on one of the higher difficulties and was on 5th round. Got an invitation prompt, so pressed Select button which took me online. I played my match there and once fight finished, used the Register Fighter in List and then choose Fight Again option, but other player maybe left.

Anyway, the game landed me back to where I was in Tag Team 5th round like it normally does. Except this time, when I completed, it didn't end and went to next round (again round 5). It repeated like that repeating round 5 each time instead of ending with the Arcade score incrementing. Anyway, I got tired of that and decided to lose on purpose to see what would happen. I got the Try Again screen and again played round 5. This time after I beat it, instead of repeating the 5th round like the loop it was stuck on it got a black screen with music playing.

I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even hold down the PS button to get Quit Game option. So I had to walk up to my PS3 and hold down the power button until it beeped and shut-down.

So now I am a little more wary of the Invitation thing (which either works right away or tries connecting for a while before not working).

Happened to me too, I was in round 8. That glitch sucks.

Tones

Premium Donor
Playing 4 player tag offline, mid game all my input stopped registering. I could still pause/un-pause the game, changing controllers/stick didn't work either.

Tones

Premium Donor
Power blow charge indication is at frame 37 while the activation status is at 38.. Discovered this when it was match point for me and my opponent in the winners finals just this weekend, I had like 20% health, him about 40% I pulled a full critical burst off... There was no 2nd place guarantee for me =[.

Critical burst sometimes knocks opponent into walls and I've had some just knock them down.

Keylay

I did a ranked search in online and it said "A new challenger..." and then I see two people fighting. I'm in a lobby but I can't leave. I can play and after fighting my opponent it asks if I want to go back to the search menu like a normal ranked game. I select it but it doesn't register. Guess I'll have to shut off the Xbox. Bed time anyway.

Zeo

My glitch was similar to the above post. Ranked took me to two people picking their characters and then fighting as if I was in a lobby, once the match ended I was taken back to the select screen.

Another glitch if this hasn't been posted already is that sometimes in a ranked match my sidestep command will randomly change from :2::F+P+K: to :2::2: even though it's always set to the former. This really throws me off in matches when I have to test and see which command is the side step every single ranked match I go into.

MeanMrMustard

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but this is a Bass specific glitch, probably a result of the buffering system in the game. If you hit 6 before you do HCF, say if you wanted to dash up and do his catch grab, bass will execute his TFBB (while rising 64 throw). It's pretty annoying when you want to dash up and do catch throw and then get HCB by people you would otherwise be throwing.

PhoenixVFIRE

Glitches that have happened to me so far...

- In the Home Stage in training mode, I somehow knock the dummy through an object then through a wall but the wall didn't break and I lol'ed. I couldn't get to my dummy without resetting the stage.

-All of the characters are obviously possessed because at the start of an online match they go exorcist on me sometimes lol.

-I had the game freeze while trying to back out of fighter list but I could still use the guide button.

-Randomly changing sidestep option.

-In training mode the sparring dummy will almost always evade your cliffhangers, I want to see my cliffhanger! It evaded every single cliffhanger I tired with Pai Chan on Scramble, didn't try Flow. Which by the way, Pai' Strike Cliffhanger is FRICKING AMAZING looking, why couldn't they put the same work into half the casts CH's?

-Not a glitch but-The netcode needs work. Maybe it's because I play with my friends mostly, but I don't really experience bad lag unless the person is on the computer too and shit. Otherwise, we have great matches :)

This shit right here;courtesy of scatterdreams

apparently the property of his 3(hold)P changes to allow 9 consecutive hits off of it near walls when playing in tag mode. in solo mode 4 is the maximum. i feel this is an unfair and terrible glitch...

for not allowing me to do it 9 times in solo mode too!
lol I'm not really sure this is a glitch, I just think it's Eliot taking advantage of tag mechanics on his own because what if it were him alone with his partner dead against two people? I'd want my tag mechanics to come into affect for myself :D If you think that's crazy you should see Akira with P P P P P 2P 2P 2P 2P 2P P P P P etc.... it's funny against a wall.

If i were to guess the reason for that problem is that they probably assign some sort of number variable to the lobby when you request to open the lobby list, but by the time you choose a lobby, some lobbies might have been disbanded or some might have been created, possibly pushing the lobby you choose up or down in number. That's what it sounds like anyway, and possible cause.

If im close to correct, then it might help to look through the lobby list first, then refresh it (if there's an easy way to refresh it) then try to find the lobby asap. Since you would reduce the time of creating the lobby list and choosing one so it limits the amount of time a lobby can be created or disbanded. Could be a whole different problem though.

DOA5

Facebook posts do not work when trying to post any new titles earned :( All configurations have been checked and doublechecked.

SonicFox5000

If your doing command training and you pause it right when you get a trophy, it freezes and you have to restart that characters command training

Ceiyne

This is a little different than most of the glitches being reported here, but is anyone having trouble with titles that you unlocked later disappearing?

I went through and took 100 photos in spectator mode and got the pop-up saying that I had unlocked the Shutterbug title. Then I went through the painful process of deleting the pictures. After all that, I happened to be scrolling through my mission list and discovered that there was a ??? on the 100 photo title.

I've tried taking another photo (another 20 or so, actually) but it didn't re-unlock. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not really looking forward to going through all that again just in hopes that it'll re-unlock if I hit another 100 photos.

One more thing... in the session when I got the unlock, on my last pic, I also got an error message saying that I had too many pictures and it couldn't save. I'm wondering if that had something to do with it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD