Dead or Alive 6 with a different game engine

mikeyjoel

Anything you'd like to share in terms of what graphical engine fits your taste?
Apologies for the delay. After playing both DOA5 and DOA6 back and forth to provide a useful feedback, aside from the huge amount of content and some VF nostalgia which really got me more into DO5 than DO6 I can say that I probably lean more towards DO5. Now, DO6 seems to be more active and has it's own quirks and way of doing things. I think a question I have in terms of events and tournaments, I've seen more DO6 tournaments compared to DO5 especially in Japan and others events posted either on Twitter or here at freestepdodge which makes me think I have to stick with DO6 to be able to connect and learn more from all of you. I would love to have more guidance on that topic if possible since I feel like connecting with people is very important especially with this game. Thanks in advance!

And @inochinagi I like reading these discussions, it provides a great view and attention to detail that a new player would not be able to find as easily and advances them to the same level as those that have been at the game for years. I'm a true believer that you need to be punished to get good at a game, practice makes perfect ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD