Status
Not open for further replies.

KING JAIMY

I wonder if they will release the first costume pack on the same day as the Season Pass release. I doubt it, though. On another note, the costume exclusivity needs to stop. Costumes should be available to everyone and shouldn't be tied to a Season Pass as an incentive. Still, it's pretty hilarious that the exclusive costumes are specifically made for Marie Rose and Honoka. As if little girls are the only important characters in the game.

KwonJigglypuff

Honestly I'm glad these exclusive costumes (Angelic Maid Marie and Leather Secret Honoka) are so bad.

How long was the first season pass? 5 months right? (February-June)
That means we'll have DLC support until November. That's neat.

I predict:
- Gowns/Tuxedos/Brides
- Furry Animal Bikini (Tanuki Ayane, Bee Mila, Lion Lisa, etc.)
- Halloween Contest 2
- Pirates or/and Belly Dancers
- Dynasty Warrior/Warrior Ororochi/Samurai Warrior collaboration

I'd like Casual 3 and Legacy 2 & 3 but I doubt it. It belongs to the past I believe. Too bad...

I cannot think of other fetishs... maybe Nuns, Geishas/Kimono and Myths (Egypt/Nordic/Greek).

TN's inspiration here (left column): http://www.lingeriediva.com/sexy-costumes

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

70 bucks is still a ridiculously high price for just costumes, imo.
Really it depends on if you actually buy everything or not. If you only buy a few costumes its worthless but its actually a really good deal if you buy everything. Pass owners Las times saved at least $20 - $30 that's quite alot. I don't really buy full packs anymore so I probably wouldn't buy it either though.

KING JAIMY

Really it depends on if you actually buy everything or not. If you only buy a few costumes its worthless but its actually a really good deal if you buy everything. Pass owners Las times saved at least $20 - $30 that's quite alot. I don't really buy full packs anymore so I probably wouldn't buy it either though.
Still, I don't think it's a good deal. Something along the lines of $25 would be much more reasonable.

Kronin

I wonder if they will release the first costume pack on the same day as the Season Pass release. I doubt it, though.

On the opposite I think that is very likely: with the first season pass the date of beginning was coincidential with the first DLC pack and 21th is a tuesday, day of DLC release.

On another note, the costume exclusivity needs to stop. Costumes should be available to everyone and shouldn't be tied to a Season Pass as an incentive. Still, it's pretty hilarious that the exclusive costumes are specifically made for Marie Rose and Honoka. As if little girls are the only important characters in the game.

It's not a matter of importance, simply a marketing strategy as for the presence of characters in all the DLC packs: MR and Honoka are between the most popular charas and the latter is also a new content of LR, so it's just logical to think that if they want use someone as incentive they are going with them. Other future choices for a such role could be Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi... but surely not male characters or some females.

I agree with you and I would prefer no exclusive costumes me too, but like I said I think there is a reason in favor of this reasoning if they used only recolors and swaps so far

KING JAIMY

On the opposite I think that is very likely: with the first season pass the date of beginning was coincidential with the first DLC pack and 21th is a tuesday, day of DLC release.
Hmm I thought they won't coincide because that was the case for the first Season Pass too (e.g. Ninja Clan 1 didn't get released on the same day as the season pass itself). But we will see soon enough. =)

Kronin

Hmm I thought they won't coincide because that was the case for the first Season Pass too (e.g. Ninja Clan 1 didn't get released on the same day as the season pass itself). But we will see soon enough. =)

If so then don't care for what I wrote, I believed that they were released the same day but evidently I remember bad.

Is there a source for the $70 price tag, sorry to repeat myself.

I would like know the same, I can't find a source for it.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in:
【SNS】ご好評につき、シーズンパス 2 (PS4) / New Costume Pass 2 (XONE) 7/21 (予定) 配信決定!ご期待ください!※画像は購入者限定特典「ほのか 絶対秘密のブラックスーツ」 #DOA5LR

Translation: [SNS] are popular for season 2 (PS4) and New Costume Pass 2-XONE 7 / 21 (tentative) decision! Please stay tuned! ※ Image buyers special "Dim black suit of absolute secrecy ' #DOA5LR

CJ2BVXTUYAAWPSh.jpg
So Honknockers got a "burglar" costume because she be robbin' people of their moves? Also robbed Nyo's suit for this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD