Status
Not open for further replies.

FullPower88

CK6uc1SUkAEcB6A.jpg

Kronin

Speaking of, do we have a guesstimate on the bikini pack? is it this week or next week?

In my opinion it will come toward the middle of the month, just like happened for the majority of the alone DLC packs in the previous months.

I don't care for the reusing of part of Marie Rose's overall DLC but I would have preferred if the shorts were more close to the concept design for the color (dark/grey) and size of the belt, even because they matched perfectly the shoes and the black tank top. Anyway I already liked the idea behind the sketch, so I can't not like even the 3d model =)

It looks okay but they totally reused her overalls dlc. Good though so it means we didn't miss out on a good outfit.

I'm pretty sure that the outfit will be available on store for everyone later: in no way I can see the realization of an event exclusive, overall when even the intimate outfits of Kasumi and Ayane (made availabe in Japan through the famitsu codes release for PS4 only) got the same fate later.

Last edited:

Lady Tengu

Be careful. Koei might catch this comment and tell TN to do it lol
I believe that was the point. ;) But seriously I feel bad for Mila, it doesn't matter for me because I main Nyotengu and I'm content with using her Leifang re-colour and default Oiran Kimono. But poor little Mila is used and abused xD

Kronin

According to the EU PSN blog, a free outfit for Marie Rose called "Marie Rose Red Bull 5G Costume: R will be made available this week,
many thanks to the GameFAQs user 1111qq for the notification: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/07/28/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-kings-quest-n-the-swindle-more/
PS4 DLC
  • Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  • Marie Rose Red Bull 5G Costume: R
    Free

I like the Festival outfit for Marie Rose so personally I hope that they are talking of that outfit (very likely) but overall that later will be made available even on Xbox and Steam as already happened for the previous collaboration with Kasumi's Ragnarok Outfit.

Also, pretty interesting to see a collaboration with the Red Bull 5G, a Japanese e-sport event involving many kind of games. For the interested people I found more infos in English, about the last year's edition, here: http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/1202

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD