Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

l_5731b482afd64.jpg

5731b482b2c48.jpg

Jadeinchains

Woohoo I had A feeling we'd see something today! :)
I've never played nights of azure but those outfits look amazing, and I can see some cool looking doax3 swimsuits there as well though who knows if they'll be premium tickets again!

UpSideDownGRUNT

Woohoo I had A feeling we'd see something today! :)
I've never played nights of azure but those outfits look amazing, and I can see some cool looking doax3 swimsuits there as well though who knows if they'll be premium tickets again!
Looking again it might be a Gust pack in general like Chapstick says, I see Ayane as Plathra from Atelier Sophie I cant tell who the Arnice costume is but they transformation into demon Arnice though which is super cool.

Jadeinchains

Oh okay I don't think I've heard of that series either, still transformation outfits seem cool though that means they'll probably be like £3.99. Hopefully later today bigger scans will be up.

AsheMann21

Cool those look nice. If they could bring in one male, I think they would choose Sterk. I'm sorry I'm not familiar with Gust. I only know Sterkenburg because he's in WO3 XD

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
NO.

That mindset is why almost all of the 5 stages were a boring brown empty box.

I LIKED all the obstacles. It gave the game more depth.

I liked having full environments rather than just "stages".
Sorry i replied so late, my silly mom confiscated my phone and i have to resort to using the school lab for FSD. But anyways, i am not honestly trying to start an argument or anything, i just think stages should be uniform and not be shall i say....random in how it's presented. The doa4 stages were beautiful and i loved the various elements and stuff, but the layouts, obstacles, and hazards were no doubt a mess. Obstacles were fine, a flying dinosaur, constant cars launching you in the air and causing a distraction, and various other random stuff was not. When i play doa4 now after i've played doa5, i feel like i walked from a spotless living room into a pigsty. Not pleasant, and i don't want that rining the overall more tidy and stable stage atmosphere doa5 has.

Jadeinchains

If male gust characters are gonna be in I hope Ein gets this.
latest
probably not though lol more wishful thinking ;~;

The pack has 16 costumes but I don't remember how many women there are in the game, I'm sure we can count out the VR girls but I'm hoping some of the girls don't get left out too!

Sorry i replied so late, my silly mom confiscated my phone and i have to resort to using the school lab for FSD. But anyways, i am not honestly trying to start an argument or anything, i just think stages should be uniform and not be shall i say....random in how it's presented. The doa4 stages were beautiful and i loved the various elements and stuff, but the layouts, obstacles, and hazards were no doubt a mess. Obstacles were fine, a flying dinosaur, constant cars launching you in the air and causing a distraction, and various other random stuff was not. When i play doa4 now after i've played doa5, i feel like i walked from a spotless living room into a pigsty. Not pleasant, and i don't want that rining the overall more tidy and stable stage atmosphere doa5 has.

Yeah I was wondering where you were! Why'd she take your phone?

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
The pack has 16 costumes but I don't remember how many women there are in the game, I'm sure we can count out the VR girls but I'm hoping some of the girls don't get left out too!

Yeah I was wondering where you were! Why'd she take your phone?
She's just petty, I didn't have enough room in my closet to hang up any clothes so i had to kind of fold them up on top of my bed and closet, so she trashed my room when her nosy boyfriend peeked in and saw the clothes and stuff, and he found like two bags of chips and snacks i didn't even open yet and assumed it was trash. Although he leaves plates and garbage on his side of my mom's room, they took my ps4, phone, xbox 360 and controllers, and i'm being sent to my dad's for the summer, AND i'm "grounded". XD I've been ignoring mom for the past few days and have yet to speak to that idiot boyfriend of hers, at least till my stuff is returned to me.

But back on topic, what DLC is coming out this month? I saw a status update saying something about another collaboration?

Jadeinchains

Wow she's strict! But anyway yeah just a couple of hours ago images from famitsu appeared with pictures of 4 new swim suits for doax3 and a new collab pack for doa5 which I'm not sure what the collab is with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD