Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I was hoping it wouldn't be another collaboration....*sigh*, well at least it's nothing generic this time around. (I'm probably not going to be back on FSD for a while, next class period is about to start and PCs have to be returned. Bye everyone until i return....:()

Jadeinchains

Good bye Kasumi! :(

Edit: to be on topic I've checked on twitter now and saw that TN posted the images on their twitter so hopefully they also share at some point the bigger images that are easier to see! I want to see what it looks like Phase 4 is wearing!

Chapstick

We were this close-> | | to Neptunia costumes since gust used to be a part of that series but they aren't anymore. :( Plus since it looks like they're using transformation in at least one outfit if what Grunt says is correct they coulda used it in those too

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What is this Gust game ?

Gust isn't a game. GUST is a JPN company that's a sub company division/Subsidiary under Koei Tecmo. Tecmo doesn't exactly own Gust but they control some of the shares. Think of Gust as a nephew or a kin of Koei Tecmo.

Gust is known for those Ar tonelico/Atelier series as well known to having one of the worst VAs in their game series, large typos in game dialogue, and worst RPGs selling in history within NA. (I was being generous there, I could go worse but that would be too cruel.). They sell "slightly" well in Japan with Drama CDs, toys and the like...but extremely shit over here in NA. (slightly improving over the years but unstable in sales due to hard competition with Namco's Tales series or Final Fantasy by Square Enix for any region..which Gust will never win.) I never played nor have a care to play any of Gust's games so it's meh at this point.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I played Atelier Shallie and Nights of Azure and thought they were pretty good :( in fact Shallie got me pretty excited for the "new" Atelier next month.

My biggest problem with Gust (especially Atelier) is they release on console and then make a superior in ever way possible version Vita exclusive some time later.

Jadeinchains

Strange choice for them to collab with then for DOA. But if it sells well in Japan they're probably going for them. I got really know anything about GUST or their games bit if the outfits are nice I'll buy them.

YBNDM

Strange choice for them to collab with then for DOA. But if it sells well in Japan they're probably going for them. I got really know anything about GUST or their games bit if the outfits are nice I'll buy them.
It was strange for them to collab with Schoolgirl strikers too.

Jadeinchains

It was strange for them to collab with Schoolgirl strikers too.

To be honest most of the series they've collabed with I'd never heard of, I knew about Senran and Falcom but that was it. I'm just happy to see that they clearly have connections with lots of other company's!

Last edited:

YBNDM

To be honest most of the series they've collabed with I'd never heard of, I knew about Senran and Falcon but that was it. I'm just happy to saee that they clearly have connections with lots of other company's!
Their collab with Senran Kagura actually got me into the game... so yeah...

KwonJigglypuff

Gust isn't a game. GUST is a JPN company that's a sub company division/Subsidiary under Koei Tecmo. Tecmo doesn't exactly own Gust but they control some of the shares. Think of Gust as a nephew or a kin of Koei Tecmo.

Gust is known for those Ar tonelico/Atelier series as well known to having one of the worst VAs in their game series, large typos in game dialogue, and worst RPGs selling in history within NA. (I was being generous there, I could go worse but that would be too cruel.). They sell slightly well in Japan with Drama CDs, toys and the like...but extremely shit over here in NA. (slightly improving over the years but unstable in sales due to hard competition with Namco's Tales series or Final Fantasy by Square Enix for any region..which Gust will never win.)

Thanks for making it clear. I actually like the designs of these games (never played them).

Then I guess Helena will get Monika. It's like the costume was designed for her. :)
She's a wealthy woman, likes fencing,...

latest

Jadeinchains

Since I know nothing about their games I decided to look at the wikia and I'm shocked Nyo isn't getting this outfit!

latest

Also I can see Hitomi getting this characters outfit she's called Estelle.

latest

David Gregg

I know this is the wrong thread but Honoka's suit on the Xtreme side just looks like the Whirlwind but on the other shoulder with a different pattern?

I am intrigued by the LR pack (still not buying any more DLC. havent bought Naotora either. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD