Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Yawn, VR doesn't interest me, I hope that won't be part of the LR announcement, it's fine for X3. There's much more stuff they can add to LR to get people excited besides that.

The Enforcer

VR seems unlikely at least for LR because it would be limited by platform. PSVR works with X3 since it's presently a Sony exclusive anyway, but LR on Xbox One would miss out, so it might not justify the risk to affect a sizeable portion of the player base.

HHH816

VR in a fDOA5LR? could be clunky just like fight touch in a vita version

nvm i want to kick kasumi in VR lol

weetold

Maybe the big announcemnt is the VR release date for DOAX3 and for DOA5LR it's a VR mode announcemnt in general.

It would be a good way to solidify VR as an over-glorified sex toy for people who will never know the touch of a woman.

Sonicfan11589

They are having a VR mode for Tekken 7, if there is VR mode for DOA5LR, it probably be similar,. I imagine it being like watching the fight like a front row spectator.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
They are having a VR mode for Tekken 7, if there is VR mode for DOA5LR, it probably be similar,. I imagine it being like watching the fight like a front row spectator.
That's not the case for Tekken 7, Harada has different more casual plans for it. Tekken has never been a very fan service oriented series but now that he's realizing that's it's OK to have some more sex appeal(Case in point SF and DOA), I think he's gonna use the VR for a more "appreciative" outlet, kinda like that Summer lesson game he showed off once. DOA I can't see having that in the LR version unless it's wind groping or something, TN seems content on having the girls remain "pure" by not actually letting you touch them, it's always that silly tengu fan in X3 or the Sixaxis controller thing that makes it look like unknown forces did it.

Uncle_T

I dont see how people can use VR headsets. It seems like a pain in the ass to have them on your face for extended periods of time.

UpSideDownGRUNT

doafes.png

It's actually in about 4-5 hours

The Enforcer

Eh, I was way off on my time. I thought it was starting soon, must be tournament stuff or I completely looked at the wrong time zone. Nice that it'll be streaming on YouTube though.

The Enforcer

They will probably before tournament finals or something. They make their own event of DOA which actually is pretty cool.

Uncle_T, have you been to Youmacon tournaments? Wonderin' if we've met.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah I thought it was in a couple of hours too because of the qualifiers, Tonight's going to be very long watching this!

So cute your excitement. X3
But are you really going to wait about 4 hours more? XD

That's at least what the stream says. It's breakfast time here in Europe by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD