Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I'm not gonna stay up, UDG went to bed early and I was gonna stay up so I could talk to him about it but no... :-/. I'll just see what the news is when I wake up, there's no reason for me to wait.

Jadeinchains

So cute your excitement. X3
But are you really going to wait about 4 hours more? XD

That's at least what the stream says. It's breakfast time here in Europe by then.

Lol Yeah I stay up late usually anyway so I think I might just stay up for it but the wait is really long so I'll probably just rest until then. ( I say this but I bet I'll end up staying up anyway. :p )

Uncle_T

They will probably before tournament finals or something. They make their own event of DOA which actually is pretty cool.

Uncle_T, have you been to Youmacon tournaments? Wonderin' if we've met.
Nope, i dont go to tournaments so i dont think we've ever met.

mizking

Don't they announce the new stuff at the end of the tournament?

My expectations:
DOAX3 global release with everybody on there for PS4, Vita and XO
Ninja Gaiden 4????
Some 20th anniversary stuff

Reality:
Marie and Honoka goodies
Marie and Honoka TV show
Design a Marie and Honoka cake for 20th anniversary
Marie and Honoka video game
Marie and Honoka the movie
Marie and Honoka themed Japanese PS4
9 new lolis (see one of my previous post for more information)
Marie and Honoka cosplaying as Kasumi and Ayane as DLC
Marie and Honoka PS4 theme
Marie and Honoka XO theme
Marie and Honoka section of Universal Studios
Marie and Honoka McDonald's Happy Meal toys in Japan

Last edited:

HHH816

they did invite japanese VA for marie rose for the festival

really both marie and honoka steals the show

David Gregg

Isn't the total alotted time for X3 like 5 minutes while 5LR has 15 minutes? I wouldn't get too excited about anything X3 related...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There are DOA5 Pachinko slot machines over there.

giphy.gif

The big announcement! They are going into the pachinko slot machine business, like Konami did! Amazing! *o*

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Matt Ponton, Cow and a few others are dressed up for the cosplay contest, they'll stay on it until the entire thing is over. Bladez and Bboy made top 16 for the tournament. The big announcement may be something else entirely. They may show gameplay of the new stage (probably.)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Matt Ponton, Cow and a few others are dressed up for the cosplay contest, they'll stay on it until the entire thing is over. Bladez and Bboy made top 16 for the tournament. The big announcement may be something else entirely. They may show gameplay of the new stage (probably.)

Pay attention to EmperorCow's tattoo, guys, I made it! :)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yes, it will be archived. However it may take awhile to process but by the time you wake up it should be done. So far, there are definitely DOA5 (as well as Ninja GAIDEN) pachinko slot machines. There are cutscenes not in the original storyline. Kasumi vs Rig. Hayabusa vs Raidou.

Stream should be up soon (sooner possibly).

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yes, it will be archived. However it may take awhile to process but by the time you wake up it should be done. So far, there are definitely DOA5 (as well as Ninja GAIDEN) pachinko slot machines. There are cutscenes not in the original storyline. Kasumi vs Rig. Hayabusa vs Raidou.

Stream should be up soon (sooner possibly).
Are these cutscenes voiced, and do they use the DOA5 graphics engine? That could mean they could be added in eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD