Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Your Mariebay Roseman is not bad either:

nobody_can_stop_me_lol_by_invadertrains-d8elgoz.jpg

Dat Photoshop skillz! O:

please don't remind me of the dark days

I'd like more diversity in the DOA cast tbh, and more age diversity, 18 is such a boring number now, i literally think of DOA when i think of the number 18 it hurts, old granny or young dude please but make him 19 i'm sick of the number 18

GIVE ME A SCOTTISH NED FFS. Brad's long lost part-Chinese part-Scottish ginger brother Buckie Wong

Sotherius

I'm still wanting my Jojo's Bizarre Adventure costume pack...

Just imagine Eliot posing like Giorno, or Jhonathan Ryu...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sorry, you're not being specific enough.
He has cherry earrings, pink hair with a curl at the side, two scars over his eyes and he's considered attractive by the women in the show. I've seen quite a few artworks of him and liked him as a character but never knew his name. XD

Sotherius

He has cherry earrings, pink hair with a curl at the side, two scars over his eyes and he's considered attractive by the women in the show. I've seen quite a few artworks of him and liked him as a character but never knew his name. XD
Oh, Kakyoin...

Nah, Giorno is the perfect fit for Eliot.
latest

Damn, now i'm going to think about a Jojo DLC pack and get ideas for every character.

Sotherius

I think that Honoka is awesome because of that. I think it is really hard to make a character that has the moves of every other character work out well...

Double in Skullgirls is the only other example i like.
Mila as Jolyne or Mariah.

I would say, Mila as Jolyne. Lisa as Mariah....

Helena as Lisa Lisa, or Christie...

Leon as Old Joseph, or maybe Bass.

Ryu as Jotaro.

Jann Lee as phantom Blood Jonathan.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think that Honoka is awesome because of that. I think it is really hard to make a character that has the moves of every other character work out well...

Double in Skullgirls is the only other example i like.

I would say, Mila as Jolyne. Lisa as Mariah....

Helena as Lisa Lisa, or Christie...

Leon as Old Joseph, or maybe Bass.

Ryu as Jotaro.

Jann Lee as phantom Blood Jonathan.
It's pretty easy to make a character like honoka.
Steal a character design and paste it in a game
Steal the name of the character she's based of.
Copy and paste the moves of other characters.
Adjust the moves to make it fit her.
Give her a classic Japanese personality.
Simple as that.

Nikotsumi

It's pretty easy to make a character like honoka.
Steal a character design and paste it in a game
Steal the name of the character she's based of.
Give her a classic Japanese personality.
Simple as that.
I'm pretty sure he meant it's difficult to make a copy-paste moveset that is balanced, and I agree. I mean, just look at other fighting games' "salad" characters, some of them are a real mess, Honoka really worked out well imo, and that's the main reason why I like her, despite her design/personality being super generic. (don't really care about that when playing)

To stay on topic : Naotora needs more costumes that feature her bladed boots, but I know she's no chance of getting them as she'll just get copy-paste/fetish costumes... I'm just tired of using her C1/C2 xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda want more costumes for Naotora that incorporates heels and high heel boots, that's the main reason why I like her pop idol outfit aside from it just being so attractive. XD I like the cop and Bunny one she also has but the heels on those costumes are pretty fugly, the rest I don't really like because they're either barefoot or flats.

Sotherius

That isn't exactly easy either.

Is not like those moves were just slapped, it was given thought on the commands, and how each move connect to one another in a different way than the original character, you also have to balance so it isn't broken, and fix some possible animation issues that might exist by giving someone's animation to a smaller character.

Not only that, if that was still easier, we still get a moveset that by itself is more varied and also complex to master because those reasons.

And i don't know, a cute girl doing dragon kicks is still awesome to me in another level.

On topic, what if at the end of DOA5 era, i don't know, in 1, 2 or 3 years, we get a dlc that teases some of the designs present in the next game, that would be incredible, but i feel that some people would think that as some sort of spoiling.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not so subtle heel fetish I see.

Can't blame ya most girls look bad without heels in this game due to the hitboxes.
Is it a heel fetish? XD Idk why, girls that just fight in heels is so....satisfying to me. I can't explain it.
That isn't exactly easy either.

Is not like those moves were just slapped, it was given thought on the commands, and how each move connect to one another in a different way than the original character, you also have to balance so it isn't broken, and fix some possible animation issues that might exist by giving someone's animation to a smaller character.

Not only that, if that was still easier, we still get a moveset that by itself is more varied and also complex to master because those reasons.

And i don't know, a cute girl doing dragon kicks is still awesome to me in another level.

On topic, what if at the end of DOA5 era, i don't know, in 1, 2 or 3 years, we get a dlc that teases some of the designs present in the next game, that would be incredible, but i feel that some people would think that as some sort of spoiling.
DLC that foreshadows what we'll see in the next game? I wouldn't mind that, although I'm sure they'll just import all the DLC into DOA6 and just charge again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD