Naotora aa Velvet

Brad as Ren
Ein as Jaune
Eliot as Sun
Bayman as Cardin
Zack as Neptune

P2p1mbs

Toxic901

I personally think Rachel would make more sense as Yang since her fighting style and personality is closer but thats just me.

Those are guest characters, they DO NOT get crossover costumes, that would be too complicated for them to make that happen.

Perfect
i agree with rachel being yang even or even hitomi they are hard hitters just like yang.

Banana56

If they do another all-female pack, I'd be here for Arcana Heart

ADrj6rf.jpg

Kasumi - Saki
Ayane - Konoha
Tina - Catherine
Lei Fang - Mei Fang
Helena - Petra
Hitomi - Akane
Christie - Sharlachrot
Lisa - Yoriko
Kokoro - Maori
Mila - Zenia
Momiji - Kamui
Rachel - Elsa
Marie Rose - Lilica
Honoka - Heart
Phase 4 - WeiB
NyoTengu - Clarice

TOBMAST3R

There is some reason, why the November pack is secret and labeled with question marks.
We should expect something different than another "DoA-X-Another-Series"!

Otherwise, it is such an amazing brand DoA crosses with, that increases the sales of the Season Pass 5 and blows everyones mind. (Final Fantasy, Overwatch, Dragon Ball - or what ever you may find "amazing". But I doubt it.)

I think it could be a special pack, where the character models look like 20 years ago (Arcade times), or they turn some characters into kids or some kind of different transformation. (not that I want that, just a guess) :bradwong:

If not, I am staying with my first guess, that it is a "Design Award 2016 DLC pack". Why should there be a 2015 one and 2016 won't have it?

P2p1mbs

There is some reason, why the November pack is secret and labeled with question marks.
We should expect something different than another "DoA-X-Another-Series"!

The fact that they are keeping it secret implies that its something related to the 20th anniversary. We know the pack is 17 costumes so its most likely another all girl pack of original designs. What kind of original designs that would be, we can only guess but I personally think TN would be lazy enough that its just one lame costume design copied for all 17 KT owned girls. I really hope they can do something much more creative but I doubt it.

Sotherius

I second the no more lame schoolgirls stuff.

No collaboration packs, unless it is a NiOH pack, which would be great (and i believe it will happen eventually).

I want something really awesome.

Hayabusiness

I honestly expect William-san to become a guest fighter in the future, LR or DOA6, but that's a topic for another time.

A NiOh pack would make sense when NiOh releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD