Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

So thanks to Steam, the dlc might come out this coming week.
Let's see if they are SK swimsuits since DOAX3 is getting it.
Or just a typical crappy fetish pack

Isn't the February pack going to have 17 costumes? Crossover packs usually have 16 costumes, march is likely when those will come out since that seems to be the only month that the pass will have a 16 costume pack. Feb will most likely the usual copy paste pack.

Yuffie

Sarcasm guys.
February tends to be a swimsuit pack.
The aprons are considered swimsuits.
I don't remember The previous season pass to feature swimsuits.
The Tropical sexy set also came out around this time.
We either get swimsuits, fetish copy paste pack, or a collaboration pack. And the annual Halloween pack.
March is super likely to get a collaboration pack due to it having 16 costumes.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Sarcasm guys.
February tends to be a swimsuit pack.
The aprons are considered swimsuits.
I don't remember The previous season pass to feature swimsuits.
The Tropical sexy set also came out around this time.
We either get swimsuits, fetish copy paste pack, or a collaboration pack. And the annual Halloween pack.
March is super likely to get a collaboration pack due to it having 16 costumes.
But we got bikinis and that fireworks stage in August 2015 tho, but then again that was because LR was released in February to march and they didn't release DLC before the game came out. I hope they do it in a couple type way where like say Ein and Hitomi get matching swimwear themes, etc. I hope they'd make Kasumi and Eliot a couple since I ship them hard:
C3NRfiyXUAcxDKM.jpg:orig

It used to be Ein and Kasumi as a brother and sister type relationship but Ein is a dick now to Kasumi in their tag outro, but not in DOA4:
C3UDcCTVUAE_gwF.jpg:orig

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

"Ein"'s tag outro isnt Ein, its Hayate. They just removed his line and made him mute.

Play Hayate Kasumi, its exactly the same only he says her name. Ein also never crosses his arms and looks so stoic at all.

On topic of costumes though, I dont really care what they release if its semi fecent theres a chance I'll buy Hitomis either or if I randomly feel like wasting £1.69

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
"Ein"'s tag outro isnt Ein, its Hayate. They just removed his line and made him mute.

Play Hayate Kasumi, its exactly the same only he says her name. Ein also never crosses his arms and looks so stoic at all.

On topic of costumes though, I dont really care what they release if its semi fecent theres a chance I'll buy Hitomis either or if I randomly feel like wasting £1.69
I know that -_- They one in the same person, I've played this game for a while I know xD Their tag outros are still the same, Hayate/Ein just turns away like a ignoring bitch and Kasumi leaves because her twat of a brother doesn't want to interact with her and he just stands there for possibly several hours if you leave the game on that screen. I wish I could turn it off, aside from body I hate Hayate as a person, Kasumi doesn't need to waste her time on her irrelevant siblings. You can keep Hayate/Ein XD, I'll stick with "The Terrible Twins".

And the DLC better be good, I got some money coming in so I'm going on a buying spree.

#KASUMILOVERSELIOT/NAOTORADESIGNASNEWDLCPLEASETN

#*****OUTFORBUTTPHYSICS

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
I have doubts that the guys will be included if its 17 costumes but then again Hayabusa and Hayate were included in that Aquaplus set. So it's hard to tell for sure. If Ein does get included, there's a 100000% chance it'll just be him topless or wearing "something" (especially if this is a valentine's day set).

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I have doubts that the guys will be included if its 17 costumes but then again Hayabusa and Hayate were included in that Aquaplus set. So it's hard to tell for sure. If Ein does get included, there's a 100000% chance it'll just be him topless or wearing "something" (especially if this is a valentine's day set).
I hope they include Eliot this time, he's never really in any packs like this. But I think they'll start including 1-2 males every other pack now, I have that feeling depending on theme, like I understand that they couldn't include a male in the high society pack.

RetroMe91

I think we will likely be seeing an all female pack this month that's likely swimsuits/lingerie. They will likely try to make it a valentine's day theme... Although the asari lingerie from DOAX3 was rather cute... If that's the route they are going (*trying to make light of another excessive swimsuit pack*)...

Azarino

Costumes with lace please.

Or go outside the box and dress them as chocolate boxes and champagne bottles, because why not.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
If this is another Valentines Day DLC, TN could give Eliot his first complete shirtless outfit. :eliot:

What are they afraid of?

Classic outfits or "First Date" outfits would make sense too. They could use Kasumi C7 (DOA4) for example.

latest
I'd love that one so much...♡.♡ The scarf did however clip with loose hair so you'd had to use ponytail XD I hope if it's ever added they update the actual sweater and make the scarf more small and less clipping. The boots they can also rework to make them more realistic and less anime.

@KnacKrover Ikr, they always give him the baby stuff, like the valentine's day DLC they included the shirt and that dumb floaty, the shirt was tight af so I didn't mind but the floaty, come on now...it gets in the way. They also avoided much front ripping in the FT DLC.

Some stuff I wouldn't mind him getting, yum yum :p
6a8296771ffaffabbd5053e9c5699916.jpg
CgnXF9bUUAAYfmQ.jpg:orig

The hairstyle is really cute, it'd be my new favorite hairstyle for him, I like the pins, plus it helps that the designer named Kuma-kun on twitter also considered Eliot his favorite male in the series.

CuvtaUVXEAAm7aO.jpg:orig

This one by @TOBMAST3R is hot too

Last edited:

Chapstick

If it is a valentine's day dlc next week would be a good time to release it. Next tuesday is the 14th. Or would this week be better so the novelty of the theme would wear off slower? Idk

Jadeinchains

I am Jasmine Masters and I have something to say... Rupauls dragrace fucked up drag bottom line cut and dry.
Please don't let it be a valentine's pack, besides the guys outfits last year the female characters were so bland.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I am Jasmine Masters and I have something to say... Rupauls dragrace fucked up drag bottom line cut and dry.
Please don't let it be a valentine's pack, besides the guys outfits last year the female characters were so bland.
And you think this year's February pack will be even better? :rolleyes:

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It's my birth month so I'm hoping TN lurked this thread like:
☆Eliot is me, TN is Ryu, and Helena is PB and Chap is Phase. DB is Akira Jadeinchains is Lisa, who for the record is DEAD xD Umbran is Rachel XD
:eliot:~I want... (Long ramble of wanting hot DLC that shows a lot of skin and butt physics and other fetishes.)
:phase4:~(Disagrees saying he wants outfits with actual thought. Warns me not to give TN ideas in case of them lurking the threads)
:akira:~(Tells people to be grateful due to the fact that some players like him use VFs who hardly get anything. Occasionally drops shockers like that TN announcement we'll get in December)
:helena:~(Periodically enters threads warning people not to get hopes up and proceeds to troll me and Grunt for laughs and frequently uses the term "LOL")
:lisa:~(Posts an epic gif and mentions Rupaul and hopes that TN does something original before someone makes a sly comment about Lisa's death)
:rachel:~(Gets thread lit and livid and I live for it XD)
:hayabusa:~Hm....so this Kasumilover guy wants mediocre fetish packs??? We'll give it to him alright!!(Makes pack)

:momiji::nyotengu::leon::helena::honoka::jacky::ayane::bass:~(Month later all members gather to comment on the likely trash packs thanks to Yuffie's posts!)

TN has lurked here and used my suggestions all along, I'm the reason we'll be getting a jeans pack :cool:

Jadeinchains

It's my birth month so I'm hoping TN lurked this thread like:
☆Eliot is me, TN is Ryu, and Helena is PB and Chap is Phase. DB is Akira Jadeinchains is Lisa, who for the record is DEAD xD Umbran is Rachel XD
:eliot:~I want... (Long ramble of wanting hot DLC that shows a lot of skin and butt physics and other fetishes.)
:phase4:~(Disagrees saying he wants outfits with actual thought. Warns me not to give TN ideas in case of them lurking the threads)
:akira:~(Tells people to be grateful due to the fact that some players like him use VFs who hardly get anything. Occasionally drops shockers like that TN announcement we'll get in December)
:helena:~(Periodically enters threads warning people not to get hopes up and proceeds to troll me and Grunt for laughs and frequently uses the term "LOL")
:lisa:~(Posts an epic gif and mentions Rupaul and hopes that TN does something original before someone makes a sly comment about Lisa's death)
:rachel:~(Gets thread lit and livid and I live for it XD)
:hayabusa:~Hm....so this Kasumilover guy wants mediocre fetish packs??? We'll give it to him alright!!(Makes pack)

:momiji::nyotengu::leon::helena::honoka::jacky::ayane::bass:~(Month later all members gather to comment on the likely trash packs thanks to Yuffie's posts!)

TN has lurked here and used my suggestions all along, I'm the reason we'll be getting a jeans pack :cool:

What a beautiful telenovela you've created, ( TN if your lurking Lisa isn't dead, right?! ) also 10/10 Kasumi lol this was too accurate. XD

Its a curse I'm stuck, Send help!

*The month starts, I get excited about the prospect of good dlc, dlc comes out and I don't like it, repeat.*

ok but before all of this...... can we get a continuation of the legacy and casual outfit packs?
i don't care if they're the worst selling it's been three years my crops are dying y'all :(

Does Kasumi's wanted Jean dlc count as casual vol 3?... ( I already know the answer. ) Use the shitty dlc TN gives you as fertilizer and your crops will flourish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD