Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Are we 100% sure that the pack gets released tomorrow though? Maybe they're spreading the sneak-peeks over two weeks.

Honestly I got the doubt me too seeing how much teasers were showned so far, but I remain confident that the pack will be released tomorrow =)

Kronin

So, we'll have armor break for guys too this time?

It would be nice but I doubt considering that seems hard just to get fighters outfits for Ein, Jacky and Leon too. However the fact that the feature is at least implemented on the guys in the original game surely doesn't cut completely the possibilities for it =)

Do not hype too much. I'm not sure all outfits will be badass...

If something I expect outfits repeated for other characters but with enough differences in textures and colors as made for the Fighter Force. But even if I would prefer only outfits unique between them, honestly I like so much the designs that hardly I think I could remain truly deluded.

Chapstick

I could have told you that before, regarding the grey skin. ;) There's also some red wire of his cyber arm visible.
Really? I don't see any of the wire. *crosses fingers* here's hoping he gets the destroyed version of that outfit when it breaks

latest

Banana56

We should still get a trailer today and the pack tomorrow.

All the SK costumes weren't teased so I don't think just because all the Deception costumes weren't teased that it'll have wait until next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD