Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Good news for EU PS players and SP owners.
‏@koeitecmoeurope 14m14 minutes ago
KOEI TECMO EUROPE retweeted Jeroen

Thanks to God. Enjoy!

KOEI TECMO EUROPE added,

CHsNdUIWoAEM_9I.jpg

Jeroen @Jeeveerz
@KoeiTecmoEurope the new dlc is here and work for season pass owners :) thank you! #DOA5LR #KTfamily
[/spoiler]

Kronin

LOL This is Leon we're talking about here, the chance of him getting any dlc that doesn't include the entire roster where TN has no choice but to include him are zero, hell raidou is already gettin far more dlc love than Leon ever got so Just continue enjoying the marauder outfit since nothing TN can come up with for him will match its sheer greatness

I'm pretty sure that they are doing a sort of alternation between the presence of male characters and the less popular girl in DLC, through packs not dedicated to all the roster but neither to the females charas only. About the first category, in order we got:
  • Bass and Rig (Police DLC pack)
  • Hayate and Ein (Christmas 2014 pack)
  • Hayabusa, Hayate, Zack and Raidou (Fighters Force Pack)
  • Ein, Brad Wong and Raidou (Deception Pack).
Like you see in the end we got outfits for 8 different males. Sure, Hayate, Ein and Raidou received more than one outfit, but we have anyway to consider some things as the degree of popularity (I'm starting to think that Hayate is more popular than Ryu inside the overall DoA community), or the fact that Raidou is a new content for Last Round (so has to be used as an incentive for the players until the next DLC character). Finally the choices done for the Deception Pack weren't random just like already happened for the SK pack, for example Brad Wong cosplaying as a character lover of the women or Raidou as one that was brought back to life.

In the end I'm sure that the turn of Leon will come pretty soon if TN continue with this trend for the DLC pack. I really wish that we will get new Season Pass (that apparently seems to be a big incentive for releasing outfits dedicated to all the roster) and that even the single outfits for less popular characters will get purchased (I think that I will come basically only a PC player of DoA5LR for the online, but again I'm going to buy such single outfits on Xbox uniquely for this reason).

Can I have a picture of Lisa's full costume ? I don't know if it's worth it regarding the textures/accessories. 3€ is worth like... tomorrow lunch's tuna sandwich.

I wasn't able to find pictures of her, anyway there is a Paradise gravure movie of her using the new outfit:

Here a full view of the original design of Lyla:

o0328064012885493044.jpg

Last edited:

The Enforcer

@Brute They probably just tagged it wrong. Happened when the released the Ninja Clan DLC as well, but eventually updated it.

Yeah, the price is a bit annoying if it does not equal the features on PS4/XBO. I can understand a higher costume for having to create two costume layers, but that's not proper if that cost is passed along to people who aren't technically receiving the same benefit ie PC/PS3/360.

KwonJigglypuff

After Tecmo Bowl and Deception, what other series do you expect ?

Wouldn't be surprised to get Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi costumes later. But with all the characters this time!
Never played these games before, but I do know some characters. Are they totally different characters or could they all be merged into one pack ?

Ni-Oh ?
Nobunaga's Ambition ?

Chapstick

They already did warriors orochi with Ayane/Kasumi/Momiji so they probably consider that done with. Other ones might get crossovers

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So I decided to calculate how much the costume packs released within the season pass would have cost if I didn't buy it and bought all the packs separately.

Season Pass: $93 + exclusive Angelic Maid Marie Rose costume FREE

Seems ridiculous right. However...

Ninja Clan Pack 1: $15
Ninja Clan Pack 2: $15
Senran Kagura Mashup: $34
Ninja Clan Pack 3: $15
Fighter Force: $23
Deception: $34
TOTAL: $136
Season Pass Savings: $43

Enjoy your costumes everyone! The prices listed above are rounded to the nearest dollar and these are bundle prices only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD