Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

A fugitive clone, just broken out of some experimental laboratory...in pink high heels. What was TN thinking? XD

The high heels are a bit out of place but I actually really like this outfit because it relates to phase 4 in how it looks experimental but you can also see the creator in the design with the fanservice. Speaking of the changes to the design I wonder how Synce feels about them?

Brute

Standard Donor
Nope, there were no high heels on synce's design. Though I bet he loves the high heels. XD

edit: There, found it!

10012745_520536111383812_8651703474485072178_o.jpg
ah

Well, even in the concept design the outfit is favoring aesthetics over logical pragmatism, so the heels don't strike me as very odd on that one.

Argentus

I feel like a scifi bob would be to similar to others hair cuts now that Momiji and Christie (possibly Lisa) have scifi bobs. Something that would be unique In the game but might be a little to out there is this.
af0a7f142af34f5836e9d69059d4ca9a.jpg

I'd prefer however If she was just removed in future entries in the series.
Eh too much.

I'm thinking more like

super_duper_borderlands_2_maya_reference_by_ninjagal6-d68nuek.jpg
StormNew.jpg
43025960_p0.jpg

I have no idea what the text is in that last one, I'm assuming its nothing too dirty to post here
I actually like the idea of two Kasumi's, it's like having twins

Yeah Phase 4 is a clone but she is different from Kasumi in a lot of aspects. She has teleport moves and she has a "I don't want to hurt you but it's my duty so I will" personality which hasn't been done yet in DOA.

Plus her clothing is pretty different from what Kasumi would wear which is "dark and experiment like" which opposes Kasumi's "traditional Japanese and/or girly feminine" style

doa_last_round_s_exclusive_costumes__phase4__by_doafanboi-d8jz073.jpg

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

doa5lr___tamiki_wakaki___phase_4_by_momijihayabusa-d927v8z.jpg
Kasumi already did the "I don't want to hurt you" thing.

Nope, there were no high heels on synce's design. Though I bet he loves the high heels. XD

edit: There, found it!

10012745_520536111383812_8651703474485072178_o.jpg
Yeah that bob cut is what I meant though I'm picturing it with the forward tilt and fangbangs of those other examples.

Jadeinchains

Eh too much.

I'm thinking more like

View attachment 12960 View attachment 12961 View attachment 12962
I have no idea what the text is in that last one, I'm assuming its nothing too dirty to post here

Kasumi already did the "I don't want to hurt you" thing.

Yeah that bob cut is what I meant though I'm picturing it with the forward tilt and fangbangs of those other examples.

That hair style would be cool especially if in DOA6 she actually had tattoos since that would certainly set her apart from the other women in the game.

Cla

Standard Donor
What's the deal with that Red Bull costume for Marie? They added a catalog for it (on PSN at least) but I don't see a way to actually obtain it.

WisperG

What's the deal with that Red Bull costume for Marie? They added a catalog for it (on PSN at least) but I don't see a way to actually obtain it.
It hasn't been released yet. It's still event-exclusive for the time being. But the people that did manage to get it still need a costume catalog.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I don't know why but what I can imagine now is a hentai version of it.
:phase4: : I don't want to hurt you, but I will.

:bayman:: k let's fight then

:phase4:: (flashes)

:bayman:: :confused:

:phase4:: :cool:

:bayman:: (runs like hell)

:phase4:: Why must I flash? Is it my sole reason to live?

:christie:: (looking through the spy camera thingies in MIST) holy shit

:lisa:: :oops::rolleyes: whoopsies.

:christie:: Donovan's gonna kill you...

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

:phase4: : I don't want to hurt you, but I will.
:bayman:: k let's fight then

:phase4:: (flashes)

:bayman:: :confused:

:phase4:: :cool:

:bayman:: (runs like hell)

:phase4:: Why must I flash? Is it my sole reason to live?

:christie:: (looking through the spy camera thingies in MIST) holy shit

:lisa:: :oops::rolleyes: whoopsies.

:christie:: Donovan's gonna kill you...

LOLZ :eek:

We should have hentai fanfic section here

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Please don't tell me that's the MR festival costume... You can actually see the Kasumi face on the souls as her famitsu costume.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw what you were talking about.

Last edited:

Cla

Standard Donor
It hasn't been released yet. It's still event-exclusive for the time being. But the people that did manage to get it still need a costume catalog.
What is this event? How did those people manage to get the costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD