Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

But seriously, holy crap look at Ein. Bite the pillow because he's going in raw, that man is more like Dick or Treating for Halloween.
25767_hot-sweating-tv-comedy-central-key-and-peele.gif

Kodachi

Standard Donor
La Mariposa's mask is permanent too kinda sucks cause I designed it with the silver hairstyle in mind would have looked nice.

KwonJigglypuff

I love how they brought back Ein in Ultimate as an excuse to strip Hayate.

You can apply the same idea on Kasumi based on Phase 4's swap.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Rant Mode Time:

Someone won...3 fucking times...
You know what, not doing this shit anymore. There's no point to even try when someone can win their costume getting in more than once over others who want the same damn chance, especially if this continues on and those who didn't win toss in the ones that didn't win and add in the ones they drew even more.

How is that fucking fair at all!? This should never be a popularity contest and at this rate, they might as well get the winners to make the costumes themselves and continue doing so and not even bother with any more contests if this shit continues.

I'm not mad that I didn't win, I'm mad at the fact that not only can someone win multiple times but TN STILL pick shitty designs(EIN) or get lazy(Raidou if he still does have his cybernetic implants). I mean fucking hell, why should I even bother at this rate when you have contests where people can stuff the ballets to give themselves more chances at victory and can ACTUALLY SUCCEED getting more than one costume chosen.

I'm not even gonna try anymore...great job of deflating my interest in doing anymore contests until you decide not to pull this bullshit again.

Rant Time Over.

TL;DR This is NOT a rant against the artists as they won and they deserve it, this is a rant against TN deciding to literally fuck with the contest and allow the same artist to win more than once and then still get lazy rather than actually giving every character a different costume or something. If they are gonna continue getting lazy, there is no point in me trying harder to continue doing this.

lotr9690

EDIT: I just saw the rest of the costumes. These are horrible. HORRIBLE. I hate each one of the male costumes. Each one. Not one that I like; I'm sorry. I'm sure they looked awesome on paper. But god! Damn. F*ck TN is right. No purchase. I may withhold money for future DOA installments for this egregious slight: no good male costume. Ah! God

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't care that certain artists won for multiple entries. I'm just a little bummed there isn't a single costume out of all thirty-four choices that I care for.

Some are alright. Eliot's is good if you play Eliot. Gen and Ayane's aren't terrible, along with some others. But I wouldn't use any of them, even if they were all free. Not trying to insult any of the winners who won or anything, since some are not bad (others are atrocious). But yeah. Not caring for this one.

The best pack so far in Season 2 was the bikini one. How sad is that?

BLAZE

I don't care that certain artists won for multiple entries. I'm just a little bummed there isn't a single costume out of all thirty-four choices that I care for.

Some are alright. Eliot's is good if you play Eliot. Gen and Ayane's aren't terrible, along with some others. But I wouldn't use any of them, even if they were all free. Not trying to insult any of the winners who won or anything, since some are not bad (others are atrocious). But yeah. Not caring for this one.

The Falcom pack was pretty good

KwonJigglypuff

I suppose this is very subjective.

This costume is 10 times better than her last bikini.

1444701352-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-20151013034553.jpg

Darkton93

So, Halloween costumes. Some good designs here, and overall I like a lot of MILA BEE EIN STRIPPER TN HATES MALES THEY'RE ALL BAD FUCK TN HAWHEEHAWHEEHAWHEEHAW!!

Just gonna ignore the good ones and focus on the bad? You disappoint me again. Community Strike Number 1.

HajinMonSect

Rant Mode Time:

Someone won...3 fucking times...
You know what, not doing this shit anymore. There's no point to even try when someone can win their costume getting in more than once over others who want the same damn chance, especially if this continues on and those who didn't win toss in the ones that didn't win and add in the ones they drew even more.

How is that fucking fair at all!? This should never be a popularity contest and at this rate, they might as well get the winners to make the costumes themselves and continue doing so and not even bother with any more contests if this shit continues.

I'm not mad that I didn't win, I'm mad at the fact that not only can someone win multiple times but TN STILL pick shitty designs(EIN) or get lazy(Raidou if he still does have his cybernetic implants). I mean fucking hell, why should I even bother at this rate when you have contests where people can stuff the ballets to give themselves more chances at victory and can ACTUALLY SUCCEED getting more than one costume chosen.

I'm not even gonna try anymore...great job of deflating my interest in doing anymore contests until you decide not to pull this bullshit again.

Rant Time Over.

TL;DR This is NOT a rant against the artists as they won and they deserve it, this is a rant against TN deciding to literally fuck with the contest and allow the same artist to win more than once and then still get lazy rather than actually giving every character a different costume or something. If they are gonna continue getting lazy, there is no point in me trying harder to continue doing this.

I honestly don't understand anything you are saying.

Everyone did have the same chance regardless of how many times someone won.

This one wasn't a popularity contest

How is Raidou cybernetic parts lazy? That's who his character is. DOA1 Raidou died. Complaining about that is like complaining about Alpha not having flesh skin.

Ein being shitty isn't shared by everyone and there are a lot of detailed and unique costumes. To me it seemed like TN was trying to appeal to everyone.

You couldve submitted just as many costumes as them.

..chill out.

Xhominid The Demon Within

@Xhominid The Demon Within There was nothing in the rules stating that TN could only pick one design from a creator. Hell I even think they should have chosen the white rabbit Honoka as well. He/she is very talented and the designs translate very well into the game.

Then there's no point for anyone except for those who have good artist's skills to even bother anymore.
It's basically rigging of the highest order and it ruins any chance of those who actually want to try and get their name into the game for the sake of virtual favoritism.

Shit, when you can have someone stuff the ballets and get 5-6 costumes in the game by ONE artist from TN, why should anyone else even bother to try after that?

I honestly don't understand anything you are saying.

Everyone did have the same chance regardless of how many times someone won.

This one wasn't a popularity contest

How is Raidou cybernetic parts lazy? That's who his character is. DOA1 Raidou died. Complaining about that is like complaining about Alpha not having flesh skin.

Ein being shitty isn't shared by everyone and there are a lot of detailed and unique costumes. To me it seemed like TN was trying to appeal to everyone.

You couldve submitted just as many costumes as them.

..chill out.

And you are missing the point of my rant completely. If someone can stuff in hundreds of costumes and TN chooses 5 from the same artist, why should people even bother to care after that? There's no real chance they can win and they have to work tirelessly for the same shot, which causes a race that no longer makes it fun at all or rewarding to see your costume in the game and just becomes work after work after work.

And what of those that CAN'T make multiple drawings that can capture TN's eye? Quit thinking of the now and think about if they do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD