Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Mhm point is false advertising lighting or not. I liked how her skirt was darker than everyone else's but hey I'll live. Curious why the skirt texture is so blurry when everyone has the same one. Would have thought they'd make something shared by everyone but Helena look a little nicer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SoftCabbage

tU9p3Xz.png

This is a png screenshot btw so nothing can be blamed on image compression. Looks like something out of FFX on PS2

"OW-EM-GEE!!! PEE ACE THREE IS HOLDING PEE ACE FOWR DEE-EL-SEE POTENTIALZ BACK!!!!"

let's see what's gonna get pulled this time. lol

HHH816

it seems my kokoro and marie rose school strikers costume is buggy everytime i choose the costume ,the game crash. U.S R1

should i reinstall , but there's not install option in psn..
should i delete the data, but i can't find it

Chapstick

it seems my kokoro and marie rose school strikers costume is buggy everytime i choose the costume ,the game crash. U.S R1

What platform do you have it for?

SoftCabbage

So far I know, experienced, and researched further, both PS4 and Vita have used Sony's ultra genius file management system.

Unlike PS3, which you can see Save data, DLC data, Install data, Patch data, and Game data stand seperately, Sony's top notch genius file management commands PS4 and Vita to combine ALL data - except Save Data, into one. Which means, Game data, Patch/Update data, Install data (if playing from disc), and DLC data are sticking into each other.

So.... in case you have broken DLC data, with pleasure Sony would recommend you to delete ALL the whole chunk of Application, which includes Game/Install, Patch, and DLC data. How? Simply press Options on the Application in the Dashboard and select Delete or go to Settings, System Storage Management, Applications, (Your Game), Press Options, Delete.

After that, all you have to do is to redownload the two-digit amount of GigaBytes. DLC usually will automatically downloaded alongside.

Very convenient, right? Thanks Sony!.

Did I mention that PS4 PSN is so wonky that you probably still can't fix the problem even after going through the step above?

The schoolgirl strikers skirts look so bad when in a victory or lose pose I just witnessed. Example: Tina's lose pose, the skirt looks like its made out of pixel feathers or something :(

Lady Tengu

tumblr_msvfpkLEus1s6hdneo1_500.gif

Come on I know they don't look the best. But please be considerate, they fucking change mid fight! Like what? That's so damn awesome! Look at the better things of the costumes and not nit pick irrelevant things because I didn't know that having a low resolution skirt affected the way you play. I mean its like you guys will stand in the fire and complain that it is hot.

Chapstick

tumblr_msvfpkLEus1s6hdneo1_500.gif

Come on I know they don't look the best. But please be considerate, they fucking change mid fight! Like what? That's so damn awesome! Look at the better things of the costumes and not nit pick irrelevant things because I didn't know that having a low resolution skirt affected the way you play. I mean its like you guys will stand in the fire and complain that it is hot.
You're acting like the dlc is free like if it's a blurry clippy mess (Phase 4's witch) I'm gonna complain

Lady Tengu

You're acting like the dlc is free like if it's a blurry clippy mess (Phase 4's witch) I'm gonna complain

tumblr_mvqffvSrk01rev2tgo1_500.gif

And you're acting like you had to buy it. It's the fact that being crude and complaining about it won't change the costume maybe next time instead of complaining wait out and don't buy it right away if quality is your problem, save your energy. Watch gameplay wait for others to rate the quality and base your decisions off of people you trust. Then if you like it presto! No wasted breath or money! Win win.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
They probably had to sacrifice good textures to allow the transformation mechanism to run smoothly. You gotta admit, that could be quite taxing on the game engine.

xOmniCloudx

And you're acting like you had to buy it. It's the fact that being crude and complaining about it won't change the costume maybe next time instead of complaining wait out and don't buy it right away if quality is your problem, save your energy. Watch gameplay wait for others to rate the quality and base your decisions off of people you trust. Then if you like it presto! No wasted breath or money! Win win.

The issue is that someone has to buy it in the first place unless TN fully details it themselves. TN did not fully detail it thus money had to be spent for it to be known by at least one person and even then, that one person isn't going to necessarily detail it for everyone to know or have it in a place easy to find. So naturally, that's more people that have to buy it to get over those odds. The gifs are dumb btw.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They probably had to sacrifice good textures to allow the transformation mechanism to run smoothly. You gotta admit, that could be quite taxing on the game engine.

It runs on a PS4... :/ These textures are PS2 quality. No, actually worse even...

@Lady Tengu, and the crap texture quality is the reason whiy I don't buy any costumes any more, even if I happen to like them. :/

Chapstick

I can tell you where the sacrifices are going

maxresdefault.jpg

honey-boo-boo-debord.gif

I'm probably gonna complain when I see a poorly made outfit whether I buy it or not, it's just easier to see when it's poorly made when you own it. I'm still gonna use the outfit of course and I've said before in this thread the transformation aspect is cool and fun. But jfc those textures are some of the worst I've seen on any outfit in the game in the first current gen exclusive dlc.
I didn't know that having a low resolution skirt affected the way you play.
tumblr_mbmnmqjnVs1rhs24lo1_500.gif

Forgot to address this but it's cosmetic dlc, nothing we could possibly discuss about outfits has anything to do with how we play other than using a character more because they got something cool
The issue is that someone has to buy it in the first place unless TN fully details it themselves. TN did not fully detail it thus money had to be spent for it to be known by at least one person and even then, that one person isn't going to necessarily detail it for everyone to know or have it in a place easy to find.
Exactly, the store picture didn't even have the right color skirt for this particular outfit.

Don't the superhero costumes for Ryu and Hayate utilize low resolution textures too? It's really sad to see when cool ideas are lazily executed. That being said, I'm still a sucker for transformations and will probably get the Momiji Striker costume at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD