Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCabbage

In all honesty, aren't Ryu's and Hayate's VR biker outfits in the same vein as the Casshern outfit?
Basically
pIvKZxD.gif

Xhominid The Demon Within

People really saying the Yatterman costumes are bad? I mean the other costumes aren't super great(I do feel people are acting a bit too much about the other female outfits really) but don't pretend the Yatterman costumes aren't good.

Shiranui

In DOA women have more bulge than men. That's why I think it's a sexist game.
Awful pack, by the way. I would be buying Nyo's and Hayate's only, but I won't. If they ignore Rachel, I ignore them.

KwonJigglypuff

Why is Momiji wearing Helena's costume ? Bad costly.
But no, seriously. Even though I wouldn't have minded her wearing what Momiji got, I'm so glad Helena was part of the Award Pack, and not part of this.
How on earth is Momiji more like Marjo, a blonde bossy villain ?

(I love Raidou so much. Mila is actually okay. Gen Fu still exists ?! The rest is meh.)

Last edited:

Argentus

Did we see the same outfit? The solid pink blob with a tiny vest? The pigtails in the back don't even appear to have physics, they look like they sit in place clipping through the vest
At least fangs wasn't the same thing she already has like Mila got -_-. Twice over in fact. She already has a bee costume, and tons of short shorts and crop top outfits. So what did she get? A bee costume made of short shorts and and a crop top. Oh boy.

Mr Armageddon X

Just a reminder for those complaining that "so and so isn't dressed like so and so", it's a cross over pack which means TN have to ask Tatsunoko who they can and can't use, if Tatsunoko don't want their character likeness included nothing TN can do about it.

Blash

IMO, this is the worst set I have ever seen. Really out of place and hokey looking. I would rather the bath towels over this.
Looks like they were done by a colour blind, untalented modder! And the fact that the male costumes are destructible is silly!

GJ as usual TN!
ffs

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
still late on ps4 .. no catalog and only half the costumes are up ...

also ... Leifang's costume is a disaster .. LOL

Jadeinchains

I do honestly like Marie Rose's but yeah a lot of these are seriously hideous so I'd agree that this is the worst dlc pack we've had in a longtime.

I'm not a fan of tatsunoko so I have no nostalgia goggles for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD