Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This pack is crossover pack. So definitely come with premium price.

They have that double standard where break/transform/not, as long as it's crossover, it'll be premium.

Look at Tatsunoko set. The costumes aren't breakable, but still premium price.

And for today's rate, AUD2.95 is USD2.22. If that's real, that should be below crossover pack standard price already. Lol

The crossover packs costing 3$/€ per costume were from non Koei Tecmo owned series though. Maybe they cost more to compensate Tatsunoko and Marvelous too? Samurai Warriors however is owned by Koei Tecmo...
Also 2.95 Australian $ are exactly 1,99€ and isn't Australia usually connected to EU territory with game releases, DLC and that sort of stuff thus maybe in price too? Can't be a coincident that it is exactly 1,99€, the ususal costume price over here.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
This pack is crossover pack. So definitely come with premium price.

They have that double standard where break/transform/not, as long as it's crossover, it'll be premium.

Look at Tatsunoko set. The costumes aren't breakable, but still premium price.

And for today's rate, AUD2.95 is USD2.22. If that's real, that should be below crossover pack standard price already. Lol
Tatsunoko costumes were breakable, at least the females were. And yeah they do charge more for cross-over, hence why I believe it'll be around $30-40. If we're going by what we saw in the AU PSN store, then through currency conversion using today's rate it would be from 55.95 AUD --> 42.20 USD
So I'm not too far off. But like I said, we should wait to see what the actual pricing will be tomorrow. I remember they screwed up the pricing for the falcom mashup set by making it $2.20 for the whole pack then changing it later (massive lolz).

David Gregg

Kokoro would've looked better as lady hayakawa instead of Leifang imo.

1778419.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Just watched a video of this Masanori guy and he does act just like Rig though. He's of the same rough and rude delinquent archetype you often find in Japanese manga/anime/games. He even twists is mouth and eyebrows in that asymmetrical way like Rig does.

The last sentence is correct. However which scene (or rather game) are you watching Masanori from? because there are a few if not majority (as well as in WO3) where he becomes obnoxious and overly cocky which the SW players dislike because of his role in the SW games and even want him removed from the series. Rig (going from even Bass's scenes) is less toned from that and considers Bass a friend or just overall friendly even if he has a hidden agenda. Rig even tried to stop the fight from Jann Lee with Brad in the bar which is something Masanori won't do but to keep the fight going. I don't see Rig as overly cocky or obnoxious, and the delinquent vibe was just the impression from the players here received because the way his expressions look or simple attires. If anything, they likely gave him that outfit solely because of that mouth twisting and eyebrow raising, that's about it.

Motochika acts way more refined and flamboyant...which imho doesn't fit Rig at all.

Christie received Masamune Date and their personality & tone isn't exactly alike either. You are missing the point here.

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Masanori is a lot like Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, appearance and personality wise. Personally I liked him and his story in SW4-II though I agree Rig should of gotten someone else.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Masanori is a lot like Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, appearance and personality wise. Personally I liked him and his story in SW4-II though I agree Rig should of gotten someone else.

You should see the KOEI boards. About 80% of them want Masanori removed and I can totally see why, but won't go off topic here since this isn't KOEI warriors board looking to build up a MooMoo meter to take out hundreds of men in one fell swoop.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, at least Phase 4 can wear her hair up in a ponytail. :) I'll be getting hers and a few others, but it's a no for Kasumi, not with her hair forced to be worn down in it's current state.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well, at least Phase 4 can wear her hair up in a ponytail. :) I'll be getting hers and a few others, but it's a no for Kasumi, not with her hair forced to be worn down in it's current state.

Do you know for sure you can't wear a ponytail with this outfit?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Do you know for sure you can't wear a ponytail with this outfit?
Wasn't it locked out at that Naotora demo stream thing when they selected the outfit? The hair styles and accessories used in this pack are special, so I know you most likely won't be able to change it.

Number 13

The price honestly sounds about right based on past trend

- Premium crossover markup
- Includes all characters besides VFs/Nao [around 30? costumes]

Most of the other packs were either non crossovers/female only/female and few males which is why this price looks higher then the other ones

That said you might as well get the S3 pass if you were gonna get this entire bundle since you are already over half way just from this bundle alone.

Kronin

^ "See? See?"

This pack seems truly promising: the models are already great and now I'm hoping that even the textures will be on par =)

Last edited:

Chapstick

Tatsunoko costumes were breakable, at least the females were. And yeah they do charge more for cross-over, hence why I believe it'll be around $30-40. If we're going by what we saw in the AU PSN store, then through currency conversion using today's rate it would be from 55.95 AUD --> 42.20 USD
So I'm not too far off. But like I said, we should wait to see what the actual pricing will be tomorrow. I remember they screwed up the pricing for the falcom mashup set by making it $2.20 for the whole pack then changing it later (massive lolz).
I wish that was the falcom set, the one that went for $2 was that tamiki wakaki set :rolleyes: whole pack shoulda been $2 imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD