Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
$2.95 USD.

Whole bundle is $55.95, which is fucking insane. Shame, too, because I'd like the whole pack. But not for the cost of a full-priced game!
I don't think it'll be that expensive. Wasn't the Senran Kagura pack like $30 something-ish for the whole bundle? And that one had that break-costume feature which TN kept bragging about lol. Plus, the prices we see in the AU PSN store are in Australian dollars I think, not U.S. So I predict the full pack will be around $44 if my currency conversion is correct.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
That's quite expensive for a costume pack...lol "quite".
80346_900.gif

And Grunt got them all for free! D:
@UpSideDownGRUNT Tyaren called you Grumpie again xD

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't think it'll be that expensive. Wasn't the Senran Kagura pack like $30 something-ish for the whole bundle? And that one had that break-costume feature which TN kept bragging about lol. Plus, the prices we see in the AU PSN store are in Australian dollars I think, not U.S. So I predict the full pack will be around $44 if my currency conversion is correct.
Do Australian dollars use the same dollar sign as the U.S?

Then maybe there's hope. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Do Australian dollars use the same dollar sign as the U.S?

Then maybe there's hope. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Well it wouldn't make sense to put the prices in USD on the Australian store and I know for certain Australian dollars do no equate to U.S. I'm a finance major, so I can confirm this lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well it wouldn't make sense to put the prices in USD on the Australian store and I know for certain Australian dollars do no equate to U.S. I'm a finance major, so I can confirm this lol.
Well, it doesn't make sense to charge $2.95 in Australian dollars for a bunch of DLC costumes, either.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Well, it doesn't make sense to charge $2.95 in Australian dollars for a bunch of DLC costumes, either.
That I agree on. These costumes do seem a bit overpriced, especially since there is probably no break-costume/transformation feature that we've had in the previous packs. Let's just wait it out and see. I mean, we're not even supposed to see this stuff yet lol. Clearly someone messed up and put them early in Australian PSN by accident. The prices could be different by tomorrow afternoon.

KwonJigglypuff

So happy Helena got Aya's costume. Both have the "swan" and "holy" symbolism.
Hopefully the bottom of her dress isn't to stiff and actually splits during bokuho.
I'm gonna change the menu theme to DOA1's Aya just for that.

I'll wait to see if I can afford the whole pack. Hopefully it's less than 35€..

Chapstick

On a first glance these all look pretty awesome... o . O Let's see how they are modelled and textured. (@Chapstick, which ones are you planning to buy? This time you go first. XD)

How much are they going to cost? Please not 3€ per costume. ;__;
I'm not sure D: Out of the characters I use regularly (Kasumi trio & Leifang) I'm thinking maybe Kasumi maybe Lei depending how the whole thing looks. Brad and Rig are looking hot as usual but idk. They'll be $3 per outfit for sure with collab status and I'd like to buy only two max.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What's interesting is that Rig got an outfit from a SW character that no one really truly likes. Masanori isn't really positive with the fans who play that series. He could of been Magoichi or Motochika since Motochika has outfits that reveals some of his upper body. Since Rig has Tattoos, Motochika would of probably made sense (minus the white hair.)

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
If that's right...madness...
ellen.gif
I'm predicting it will be around $30-$40.
Let's take a look at the previous costume prices.
Halloween 2015 costume set was around 28 USD (34 costumes). Same goes for the 2014 and 2013 pack.
The only reason the Senran Kagura/Tamiki Wakimi/Schoolgirl strikers/Deception/etc. (16 costumes) were around 31 USD-34 USD was because of the break-costume/transformation thing, which the SW pack likely isn't going to have either.
If they overprice it, less people will buy the whole pack. They'd make more money with their normal $30-$40 pricing range. I'm sure they're not going to deviate from that.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Don't they charge more for collaboration packs in general? could of sworn they did, however I am willing to be corrected on that particular matter.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What's interesting is that Rig got an outfit from a SW character that no one really truly likes. Masanori isn't really positive with the fans who play that series. He could of been Magoichi or Motochika since Motochika has outfits that reveals some of his upper body. Since Rig has Tattoos, Motochika would of probably made sense (minus the white hair.)

Just watched a video of this Masanori guy and he does act just like Rig though. He's of the same rough and rude delinquent archetype that you often find in Japanese manga/anime/games. He also talks like him in Japanese and even twists his mouth and eyebrows in that asymmetrical way like Rig does.

009443.jpg

Motochika acts way more refined and flamboyant...which imho doesn't fit Rig at all.

latest

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

That I agree on. These costumes do seem a bit overpriced, especially since there is probably no break-costume/transformation feature that we've had in the previous packs. Let's just wait it out and see. I mean, we're not even supposed to see this stuff yet lol. Clearly someone messed up and put them early in Australian PSN by accident. The prices could be different by tomorrow afternoon.

This pack is crossover pack. So definitely come with premium price.

They have that double standard where break/transform/not, as long as it's crossover, it'll be premium.

Look at Tatsunoko set. The costumes aren't breakable, but still premium price.

And for today's rate, AUD2.95 is USD2.22. If that's real, that should be below crossover pack standard price already. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD