Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Ah... I will take note for the next video then. =)

You don't have to take my cue. ;) Do what you like best. I personally think having a more moderate breast jiggle makes your videos seem more reputable, professional and you won't repel as many people.

KwonJigglypuff

Nice trailer @TOBMAST3R !

June 16th was the last pack for Season Pass 1 and Season Pass 2 was announced one month after (July 16th).
November 17th was the lack pack for Season Pass 2 and Season Pass 3 was announced one month after (December 16th).

So we should wait one month before theorizing about Season Pass 4 (mid-April).

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Well, we finally got the SW DLC pack, anyone know what's next?

The Firefighters pack - the entire trailer is focused on the bottom stage of Scramble and bottom of Fuel because of derp fire. Now you can make them wear copy and pasted gear to the entire roster. An excuse way for the VF characters and Naotora to get a costume. Costumes to which it will be just as "meh" as the old Christmas outfits from vanilla.

Kidding.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
lol the clipping in that thumbnail.

Also since we were talking about clipping, Hayate's Yukimura costume doesn't really clip much. Only time you'll notice the clipping is when he gets knocked down, which is when the spear will go through the floor. lol

SoftCabbage

The head band tails clip often through collar. The collar flaps also aren't so friendly and his jaw always clip when he's facing aside.

This pack is total clipping fest. lol

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Wow, really? I've only played a couple matches with that costume and didn't really see much wrong with it besides the spear.
Overall though, this pack is still the best despite all the clipping.
Btw, anyone think TN might try an April Fools joke for season pass 4 tomorrow?

Chapstick

Phase's sword clips completely through her cape in her idle stance lol. Does it do that for that character in SW? Looks like a bad place for the sword

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Well, the SW characters are always holding their weapons in the battlefield. Don't recall seeing much clipping in SW series.

SoftCabbage

Phase's sword clips completely through her cape in her idle stance lol. Does it do that for that character in SW? Looks like a bad place for the sword
Fun fact: Unlike how it's being portraited in the DLC, the sword is supposed to be a long sword; around 1.8m in total length. In SW4, the character who wears the costume doesn't carry the weapon sheath because of the cape. In SW1 and 2, he used to hang the sheath on his back, instead of like how Phase 4 attached it to her lower back.

Btw, anyone realize Nyotengu is holding an invisible fan in this costume? lol. I thought they're gonna bring her default fan no matter what.

Chapstick

I think Alpha's would have looked better as one of these colors

8AOUi72.png

Like pink with ghostly white edges (Kasumi's the character and Alpha could be that character's spirit since they're all long dead) or turquoise. Green just doesn't fit the outfit at all imo.

Brute

Standard Donor
I think Alpha's would have looked better as one of these colors

8AOUi72.png

Like pink with ghostly white edges (Kasumi's the character and Alpha could be that character's spirit since they're all long dead) or turquoise. Green just doesn't fit the outfit at all imo.
The latter color would just be better in general across all her "costumes."

But hey; fuck it (TN style!).

CFW

I really hate that I have to go through 100s of ryona videos just to get a better look at the costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD