Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-truth

CiU1-vYWUAA7Ft-

The whole set everyone !

P2p1mbs

CiU1-vYWUAA7Ft-

The whole set everyone !

As usual, it it indeed an all girl pack (also note the absence of :naotora:).

On that note; TN clearly puts in effort to make dlc costumes for all 16 girls but can't be bothered to include all of them into doax3? Seriously TN, DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY? I want to give it to you and I can afford a PS4 already but the cast is still incomplete :(.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Why the heck is Tina Lilysse!? Lilysse is a red head even and the mirror of Arnice... Kasumi would have been perfect. Well... Minus the whole lover/best friend thing.

Dark-truth

On that note; TN clearly puts in effort to make dlc costumes for all 16 girls but can't be bothered to include all of them into doax3? Seriously TN, DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY? I want to give it to you and I can afford a PS4 already but the cast is still incomplete :(.
Naotora is just a guest after all and she shouldn't get more attention than the other guest characters because it's unfair to those who play with the VF who've been dying to get some dlc from them. And Also Asia voted for 9 characters and all the doax games had 9 girls in it

Hipster Rachel and her infinity scarf :rachel:

Wait. So only Phase's costume can transform?
So far I see only she can transform but we have to wait until the trailer releases. The others might be breakable or cheaper.

I'll pass.
Do you even use other characters besides hayabusa ?

Chisa

Christie, Marie, Kokoro, Kasumi and Tina are fine. Rest of them not so much. Especially Hitomi, she looks very heavy on that costume.

SoftCabbage

Great job, TN! I mean, GUST. Yep. GUST.

Still not gonna buy though.
----
And TN really need to get a fucking grip. All the nice costumes belong to another devs while they produce some ridiculous swimwear.

Last edited:

benderlax

TN did a pretty good job with this pack. Tina, Helena, Christie, Mila, Marie and Kasumi turned out nicely. However, I see no reason or desire to buy these outfits or any other DLC in this game. I'll pass.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

WHATT !!!! Another DLC ? How many DLCS are out there for this game ? Does someone calculate the total money from the beginning till now ONLY for Last Round itself ? Holy Shit ? I am sure with all that money I could finance 3D Studio Max and a Gaming PC. Come on man , no costumes for males ?

Sorry , I will pass. There other more important things , which money should be invested. Only my opinion. If you buy its okay , but be polite if others arent share the same opinion.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Luckily I don't mindlessly buy all these outfits, especially for characters I don't even truly use.

Naotora is absent because she's a guest, also this is a collaboration pack which TN doesn't have the power to just toss it to another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD