Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They could always alter it. They've altered Halloween costumes before.
I don't think they will, they've gotten better at staying true to the artist's designs, besides all that it showed was his stomach and a little below the belt if you know what I mean, but it was still not exactly pushing it. Then there was that skimpy hitomi one from the artist of her 2014 costume...

ShinobiOfTheWind

If it's another newcomer pack in November, this DLC i'd like to see:

Pai and Sarah:
Cheerleader

Naotora:
Unique Outfit

Mai:
White Bikini, Racer Outfit, Police Outfit

________
I Truly hope it's not that. We have enough of fetish outfits. All they did with that is destroy all characters personality.
I would prefer a second legacy DLC with :

- Kasumi : DOADimensions green ninja outfit
- Ayane : NG chinese dress
- Helena : DOADimensions cocktail dress / DOAD Napoleonian outfit
- Leifang : Her Green kung-Fu outfit with her iconical bun from DOA1/DOA2.
- Tina : Red top + white skirt from DOA4
- Hayate : C3 from DOA3
- Ryu : C3 from DOA3
- Christie : C3 from DOA3

And the others I don't really know.

ShinobiOfTheWind

Honest question, why would you want the lame copy/paste outfits on the girls that don't have them? Are we really missing something if Naotora does not have a shitty apron?

Wouldn't it be better if the effort was put in something new an unique?

THANK YOU ! Finally someone who thinks the same as me ! 10000 likes for your post !

ShinobiOfTheWind

Taking the discussion back to costumes, when do you all think the next time TN releases a dlc pack that has a costume for EVERYONE instead of just the girls? And by everyone, I mean even the guests.

The valentines day pack was the last one but its not complete anymore since we got 2 new girls added in after that pack was released. We already know that the pack for december will be an all girl crossover so I will guess that another valentines day pack. They could do some kind of new year's pack with some fan designs but I doubt that...

Actually I hope there will be no more Valentine's day DLC. It was a total mess... xD How could the think about bikinis and shit for this special day ?
ALL I WAS EXPECTING WERE dresses and smokings x) For me it's more fitting. But a different dress for all girls would represent way too much work for TN.

Jadeinchains

The moral of all of this is... Lisa's the best character.

Anyway if its back on dlc outfits then I'd say that right now I'm just thinking about the Halloween pack since its been ages since we got a fetish pack and I'm just hoping that the November pack is a legacy one or something and not a newcomer set, though the newcomer set we got Nyo, Marie and Honoka got a good outfit out of it.

All the Halloween outfits look good to me so far so I don't have anything bad to say about them.

Aliorumnas

I don't use Lisa, but from the recent DLC she has gotten several pretty awesome costumes, which makes me wanna use her --- Unlike Christie, who consistently keeps getting crap.

#salty

P2p1mbs

[QUOTE="Jadeinchains, post: 328964, member: 8749"its been ages since we got a fetish pack[/QUOTE]

Its only been a month since the flower bikini costume. Do those not count as fetish pack? Your perception of time is rather fast if you define just a month as "ages" :confused:.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Which one was your costume for Eliot ? :)
Uh it's kinda embarrassing, I draw terribly but....I'll share it:oops:
Cgq8JMPW0AAoG7T.jpg:orig

It's "travel hermit" Eliot, inspired by Brad Wong's travel attire. I gave him longer shaggier hair tied in a low ponytail with a giant ahoge as a watermark, travel pants with some dirt texture and rips, mini travel bag, and uh...pretty much everything you see there. XD Here's the other shots since I couldn't fit it all:
Cgq8JqPWwAAD4jP.jpg:orig

L-like I said, my drawings are garbage so I'm sorry if they are hideous >_< I have a Naotora Gothic kuro Lolita one and a fashionista one I also hope they consider.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Uh it's kinda embarrassing, I draw terribly but....I'll share it:oops:

It's "travel hermit" Eliot, inspired by Brad Wong's travel attire. I gave him longer shaggier hair tied in a low ponytail with a giant ahoge as a watermark, travel pants with some dirt texture and rips, mini travel bag, and uh...pretty much everything you see there. XD I'll post the other screens of the design in a moment, I'm just a little busy
Nice one. But I think it would look better on Busa or even Hayate.
PD: What about the shoes? Does he have any?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nice one. But I think it would look better on Busa or even Hayate.
PD: What about the shoes? Does he have any?
Shoes? Yeah he does, here's the full thing but again the shoes may suck XD And yeah, they may not choose it since he's shirtless but who knows? His Natsu costume and Pajamas costume have pretty much showed off his bare torso, this isn't much far off. Plus I added the bandages and prayer beads as a sort of compensation for the lack of shirt.
Cgq8IwjW4AAr01V.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
This.

Its like hey anyone remember that he's a world famous celebrity and world class fighter who won multiple DOA tournaments? Even if by technicality, he still ranked second legit.

Zack ain't Kanye West, guys, he's not THAT big a joke.
Raidou has a deep story, I understand why he's evil. He was so powerful his power consumed him.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey, is there a place where I can see all the submitted Halloween outfits? I wanna see what Ryu might have in store.
There's a way you can. Go on twitter and type #doacostumes and you go to All tweets and you'll find them. There's a lot so may patience be with you. XD

Sotherius

Hey, is there a place where I can see all the submitted Halloween outfits? I wanna see what Ryu might have in store.
YOu can search for the hashtag on twitter, but there is a lot of submissions via e-mail, so you can't see those unless the person who did posted in some other place.

Jadeinchains

I'm always checking the twitter that's where I found those images of the outfits in game. I'm wondering when they are going to show the rest of the halloween outfits since they come out soon and have revealed the rest. I hope they do that tease images they've done in the past.

SoftCabbage

LMAO, Zack is the definition of ugly. Well, atleast he's not alone. There are like 5 more ugly characters.

I don't think he's ugly. He's a joker and troll around with his fashion.

But I think when it comes to sex appeal, all the girls would prefer to ride his big penachim in turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD