Status
Not open for further replies.

TOBMAST3R

Aha! Kokoro and Tina are getting these...

C6TgPF-UYAA94pe.jpg

C6TgXUqUsAMPf18.jpg

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
What's up with tina and arm protector
That's not a protector. That's actually Bullet's weapon designed for her Heat mechanic you will see in BB. She essentially increases the combo possibilities and raw damage output from several of her special moves. In addition, charge herself the Heat mechanic twice but either landing her Drive move twice or by inputting 214D and then holding it. Bullet herself is designed as a rush down character but she has a tendency of having a difficult time against characters with better mobility and projectiles even with her moves allowing her to bypass them. As for Tina having Bullet's costume... I am not entirely sure about this. They both have beautiful bodies (Bullet's more so imo and I am not really a fan of Tina), but that's it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Kokoro is Celica.

celica-a-mercury-chrono-phantasma.jpg

That's not a protector. That's actually Bullet's weapon designed for her Heat mechanic you will see in BB. She essentially increases the combo possibilities and raw damage output from several of her special moves. In addition, charge herself the Heat mechanic twice but either landing her Drive move twice or by inputting 214D and then holding it. Bullet herself is designed as a rush down character but she has a tendency of having a difficult time against characters with better mobility and projectiles even with her moves allowing her to bypass them.

Shh shh, that type of heavy talk is too heavy dose in this thread. Might even be taboo.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Aha! Kokoro and Tina are getting these...

C6TgPF-UYAA94pe.jpg

C6TgXUqUsAMPf18.jpg
.....I was wrong, I'll admit it. XD. Tina got Bullet

They're both garbage tho >.> Didn't even attempt to change Tina's hair which makes it look jarring, but hers still looks sexy, probably more or so if you give her pigtails!

Last edited:

LarsMasters

I gotta bad feeling about this ArcSys Costume Set arrangings.

I figured if male DOA casts got ArcSys costume since Tina dressed as Bullet, Bass would be Tager

That's not a protector. That's actually Bullet's weapon designed for her Heat mechanic you will see in BB. She essentially increases the combo possibilities and raw damage output from several of her special moves. In addition, charge herself the Heat mechanic twice but either landing her Drive move twice or by inputting 214D and then holding it. Bullet herself is designed as a rush down character but she has a tendency of having a difficult time against characters with better mobility and projectiles even with her moves allowing her to bypass them. As for Tina having Bullet's costume... I am not entirely sure about this. They both have beautiful bodies (Bullet's more so imo and I am not really a fan of Tina), but that's it.
Oooh does somebody play bb?
I gotta bad feeling about this ArcSys Costume Set arrangings.

I figured if male DOA casts got ArcSys costume since Tina dressed as Bullet, Bass would be Tager
Makes since with bb story but with how out the hat theses feel to me if the guys get costumes bass would get hazama (it's a joke but u never know)
(EDITS!!!!!!) IS KOKORO'S HAIR BROWN-ISH!! or is that the lighting?
C6TgPF-UYAA94pe.jpg

Last edited:

SilverForte

Why is Tina bullet? I guess because Tina is a grappler? Looks kinda wierd with the blonde hair but whatever.

Looks like Im a Tina player now, god dang it.

Yuffie

So how many characters were shown out of the 16?
The DLC releases next week. Figured not bothering uploading pics if all teasers are shown.

Kyo

So how many characters were shown out of the 16?
The DLC releases next week. Figured not bothering uploading pics if all teasers are shown.
So far there's been a total of 7:

Kasumi - Noel Vermilion
Hitomi - Tsubaki Yayoi
Nyotengu - Dizzy
Honoka - Elphet Valentine
Ayane - I-No
Kokoro - Celica A. Mercury
Tina - Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD