DOA5U listed on Amazon... new info

synce

Although you could probably say the same with Akira/Kokoro and Sarah/Rig...

I wonder how they'd work Vanessa into DOA5 though when :F+P+K: is unavailable. And Eileen seems totally impossible without cutting moves or changing a ton of inputs :(

Aoi is looking very possible, she'd make a nice tag team with Akira or Momiji... Whoever it is though I'm definitely picking her up

Koompbala

Although you could probably say the same with Akira/Kokoro and Sarah/Rig...

I wonder how they'd work Vanessa into DOA5 though when :F+P+K: is unavailable. And Eileen seems totally impossible without cutting moves or changing a ton of inputs :(

Aoi is looking very possible, she'd make a nice tag team with Akira or Momiji... Whoever it is though I'm definitely picking her up

All the VF characters thus far had :F+P+K: inputs. Its not like they couldn't do the same for Vanessa. Although Eileen I know 0 about since I hate her, so I don't know if H+P+K would be necessary with her.

MasterHavik

Idol costumes? I'm...impress...not bad TN.....Btw...how the hell a swimsuit ultimate? Jesus these fucking names...

KwonJigglypuff

Chin can't even say if it's legit or not when I asked him ^^

"@42Kwon I have absolutely no idea. I got the info from you guys earlier than I got it from @TeamNinjaStudio these days."

Kronin

There's couple things why i think it's fake.

a) Alpha's hair isn't rendered so good.
b) Background looks like zoomed and blurred too much
c) Swimsuit graphics look like it's from DOAX.
d) That Alpha looks like it's XNA model.
e) Alpha doesn't have any shadows or highlights. Or ''glow'' like other girls have in their pictures.
etc.

It's actually very easy to do. Especially if you are using XNA lara.

Thanks for the explanation :)

TRI Mike

All the VF characters thus far had :F+P+K: inputs. Its not like they couldn't do the same for Vanessa. Although Eileen I know 0 about since I hate her, so I don't know if H+P+K would be necessary with her.

Yes, Eileen uses :H+P+K: for transitions between her short stances and cancels. I don't think she'd be very easy to transfer to DOA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD