DOA5U wanted Costumes

Eliot360+

All in all it comes down to "do you like the costume" more than anything else though. If they told you "we sell settler and indian costumes" or "we sell thanksgving costumes" for the different regions, I don't think you'd react to it at all.
Guess it's just based on preference. Well back to topic then...

While I would like to see more costumes for the guys (and costumes besides bikini for the girls), it's pretty hard to find inspiration from what's out there.

Aspect

Argh I really want those Japan exclusive warrior orichi costumes to openly released. Blonde ayane is just too cool

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
You know how girls can change hair and add glasses i wish the same could be done with ryu but swap his weapon to like tonfa, scythe, lunar, etc.. would be awesome!

Man ryu in doa with a bota weapon slot would be awesome!!!!!

CCostume_NG1-S_01f_9001.jpg

With the plasma saber MKII please :)
314px-NG1_1Vanilla_Ninja_Of_The_Future.jpg

Last edited:

Squizzo

May sound like a really boring request but I want a catch up pack for the newcomers, with all the packs that were available to all other characters:

Ein, Leon and Jacky - Swimwear and Santa suits

Momiji and Rachel - Bunnies, Cheerleaders, Santa dresses, players swimwear, hotties swimwear and hot getaway swimwear

LightSonic

I wish they would let us recolor costumes, so I could use this version of Kokoro's C2. :[

150px-KokoroDOA4C2.jpg

Don't know why they didn't include it. When Leifang has 4 versions of her normal costume. >_>
I'd like to have these 2 costumes back for Kokoro too...
DOAD_Render_Kokoro_French.jpeg
150px-KokoroDOA4C7.jpg

Can't find pics, but I also want these to return...
Ein's C3 in DOA4
Ayane's C2 in DOA2

Ein needs more costumes and I just really liked that outfit for Ayane in DOA2. :p

Clisp

Speaking of recolours, since Helena only got 5 costumes in vanilla (minus DLC) I don't see why they couldn't have just given her the red version of her C2 to keep up:

HelenaDOA4C3.jpg

As for the VF characters, they need their 5th costumes. But after that, I'd like to see their VF4 alternate costumes, especially Sarah's:
sarah_1m.jpg

As for what else I'd like to see, pretty much all of them have already been mentioned in this thread.

Chapstick

As for the VF characters, they need their 5th costumes. But after that, I'd like to see their VF4 alternate costumes, especially Sarah's:
sarah_1m.jpg
Oh god, that really brings me back. I want this for nostalgia's sake. Pai should also get her hat as an alternate hair option for her C1.

Blazeincarnated

I've said it before many many times, and ill say it many many times more.

For Mila. Rave outfit!

dat_human_vinyl_by_johnjoseco-d548smj.jpg

We already have the basics. Jeans, sports bra, switch hair from black amd red to blue, give her some glowsticks and headphones plus blue lipatock, good to go!
Yes! Then she could have a tag team throw with Zack where they throw up the horns, then Mila holds you in a position where Zack kicks you in the face so fucking hard (lol), then they high five each other. :p

Argentus

Yes! Then she could have a tag team throw with Zack where they throw up the horns, then Mila holds you in a position where Zack kicks you in the face so fucking hard (lol), then they high five each other. :p

Nah, have her get them with the mount tackle to hold em down, so Zack can do his flurry kick. Then its thevopponemt getting getting a rapid fire punch/kick to the head alternating attack. As in, every tike zacks leg is pulled back for another low kick, milas fiat is in their face, and vice versa.

She still needs a tag team with Leon first though.

Argentus

That or the opponent caught in a vice, milas machine gun punch from the front, zacks machine gun kick fron the back.

Then again, they are both shuffling around, to a beat in their normal stance. Double dance attack! Heh. Just pictured em bith shuffling on screen, alternating punches and kicks to a beat, going faster amd faster, culminating in the Machine Gun Vice.

Blazeincarnated

Or an another part added on to it where after he kicks you in the face hard as fuck, Mila then puts you in a rear naked choke and snaps your neck. What do ya think? lol

Batcommander

can TN gives Lisa some more WRESTLING type costumes? She has her old C1 and 2 recolors of her new one. It'd be nice to see some other lucha gear.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD