DOA6 Design Contest 2019

I really wish I was motivated enough to create some designs; I had some interesting ideas in mind, but I’m too lazy to even draw anything.

I’m liking some these designs, though.

Dr PaC

@axouel2009

44a.gif
This is probably the best Helena design I've seen. That guy did great work on that

Onryoki

Standard Donor
If there’s any character in desperate need for a wardrobe change, it’s Diego.

I was thinking about putting him something like in a vampire outfit, but maybe that’s a bit too out-of-character?
Does he even have a character/personality? I don’t think a vampire costume is out of character when we have him in ninja and pirate costumes lmao.

Better than the 4939584884 Torero costumes I've seen already for Mila. So tired of this bullshit. We have more things than Toreros, and in fact Mila looks like the kind of girl who would be antitaurina as fuck. At least Diego fighting in a burrito suit would be funny lmao, now I want to make a Paella one for Mila.
The thought of Diego fighting in a burrito costume I find oddly terrifying. But, I’m pretty sure some people would still buy into it.

Dr PaC

The thought of Diego fighting in a burrito costume I find oddly terrifying. But, I’m pretty sure some people would still buy into it.
I'd buy Diego in a Burrito costume in a heartbeat. In fact, just go all out and put a sombrero on his head too. Itll probably get me to play him more then I do. Which is next to never.....

Yeah I'm not crazy about the Mila stuff so far. If you got any Mila suggestions and don't mind me taking all the credit, I may draw it :mila:

SaihateDYNAMO

I finally got the time to finish another omfg
gD4qtFo.png

It's supposed to be a remake of the futuristic training outfit that Ayane (and later the rest of the ninjas) has. My dumb backstory is that NiCO is currently working on a new one that can amplify her electricity, but it's still a prototype model so she has to wrap the wires around her body.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD