DOA6 Design Contest 2019

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I feel sorry for the people that design costumes for Mai and Kula. They won’t get any costumes.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Do we know for sure Kula and Mai are excluded from the competition? TN did fail to actually state they are in the contest's rules. So either they forgot to mention it (which is a big oversight) or they are not excluded this time.

KwonJigglypuff

Theory : they didn't tell if they were allowed so they can have submissions to negotiate that with SNK if good designs ever appear.

Shining_Wave

Just emailed a couple more designs to the contest. Good times.

CALI_BRAD_FIN.jpg

CYBER_ALMA_FIN.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Big thanks to KasumiLover on this one, who helped me narrow down from a few ideas for her & mentioned yellow as a good color.
Not sure if any business attire outfits have been entered yet. :) Might enter one more costume (Lisa).
I definitely would for lisa since I haven't seen many types for her besides wrestling gear or more festive type stuff, but I feel like Lisa can definitely do with alot more professional or wealthy type gear since that's also a part of her normal persona

RetroMe91

So I finally entered my punk idol looks for NiCO, Marie Rose, and Kula. I couldn’t settle on just one color combination for Kula, so I just entered all 3. Hope y’all like them. I’m a terrible artist, but here they are....

Nico:

Marie Rose:

Kula:

Tyaren

Standard Donor

I luuuuuuv Gangster Brad. O:

I do hope that when Team Ninja decides on costumes they stick to casual costumes or costumes that also work as a casual outfit. I know the Halloween costumes look more exciting and flashy, but it is high time that the characters get some cool casual clothing. The last casual costume contest was like 5-6 years ago and Halloween stuff we can get every year again.

RetroMe91

I hope they do what they did in the past and look at the designs and judge solely based off of that and not based on art skills. There are some designs that are good and could be implemented in the game very smoothly that are drawn by people who aren’t exceptional artists. I look at a lot of the ones done by good artists and think that the it looks good, but wouldn’t in game...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD