DOA6 Graphics Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They actually messed Kasumi's hair up pretty badly. It's of noticaby lower quality than in DOA5:

It is lower resolution, it is less detailed and it has some weird artifacting going on. Sucks for Kasumi fans, but I think other characters are affected as well. I noticed some bad texturing on Hayate as well. I might make that comparison next.

Last edited:

just_me

Standard Donor
They render the character models in the ranked match select screen in lower resolution, don't they?
I guess it's to make them load faster, but they look worse than in the normal char select/main menu… kinda feel the actual models during gameplay look better than those, but not sure.

SaihateDYNAMO

Fayetteville, GA
Main Character
Pai Chan
Gamertag
SaihateDYNAMO
PSN ID
saigono4
They actually messed Kasumi's hair up pretty badly. It's of noticaby lower quality than in DOA5:

It is lower resolution, it is less detailed and they have some weird artifacting going on. This is really shoddy work. Sucks for Kasumi fans, but I think other characters are affected as well. I noticed some bad texturing on Hayate as well. I might make that comparison next.
I hope this as well as those Ayane textures is because this is a demo and they wanted to make the file size as small as they possibly could? And wow now that I’m really looking at Kasumi’s new face it looks less slim?

Shinjuku

It is lower resolution, it is less detailed and it has some weird artifacting going on. Sucks for Kasumi fans, but I think other characters are affected as well. I noticed some bad texturing on Hayate as well. I might make that comparison next.
Thank you for doing this, saved me the hassle haha. This is what I couldn't stop staring at when I was playing, I'm glad that you see how bad Kasumi's hair looks. Her bangs & fringe especially, everything is just botched. Ahh, I'm done ranting about her hair now xD. If Team Ninja decide to fix it & her open/loose hair, great, if not. It's whatever :rolleyes:

And wow now that I’m really looking at Kasumi’s new face it looks less slim?
@SaihateDYNAMO Yes Sai! I love her new face, she actually looks a lot more Asian and looks native to her home country now. A beautiful more rounder face, softer features along with a warmer golden undertones in her skin complexion. She was on the pale, pinkish side on DOA5 lol

Last edited:
Forgot your password?