DOA6 Graphics Thread

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
HkgbSaR.jpg
f259c61941c3140d91a9e059455443cd187c01be_hq.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The addition of navels might cloud my ability to critique this set right now, but I think I do have to partly retract my judgment. I still don't like many of the costumes, they look imo cheaply made, but I have to admit there is actually some variation. They do not consist of just two types of costumes just slightly recolored. Even the men look all fairly different.

Karma for liking that navel obsession post yesterday, lol. Bayman doesn't show any kind of navel and his outfit is awful to boot.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
The addition of navels might cloud my ability to critique this set right now, but I think I do have to partly retract my judgment. I still don't like many of the costumes, they look imo cheaply made, but I have to admit there is actually some variation. They do jnot consist of just to types of costumes just slightly recolored for the girls. Even the men look all fairly different.
I feel like they spent all of their time on Lisa, Christie, Honoka, P4, Ayane, and Tina. The rest seem a bit... I don't know... Safe or lazy? One of the two?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Me for tell you--and everyone else who complained 50,000 times about belly buttons missing for 50+ pages--that Master and the team are aware of the situation and will fix it xD

We all knew they were aware, because I contacted them several times and Master promised me to bring it to the developer's attention. What we didn't know however was if they indeed were acting on that issue. You said yourself a couple days ago the team is small and they have a lot of other stuff on their hands.

Ninoasker

Karma for liking that navel obsession post yesterday, lol. Bayman doesn't show any kind of navel and his outfit is awful to boot.
Well, at least he actually got more variety in his closet than Diego, so I’m fine.
Besides, I was still gonna eat all that nice food even if it comes in a tacky camo packaging, boo!
griteiGretchen.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Damn, the image quality in 4k on Xbox One X looks good...
Xbox One X graphics mode (4k):
baf2d036-90fd-40de-8b0e-37fa491f493a.PNG

Base Xbox One X performance mode (1080p):
9b607a26-0ad7-4044-845c-d03d29829fa0.PNG

Huge IQ difference.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Now bother everyone until they fix everything else.

I'd have to bother them till the end of my days for everything that's wrong, lol.

By the way, they only added navels to the new costumes/models, the older costumes/models are apparently still all navelless.

EvangelioN

Welp at least they fixed the deluxe costumes ... So far the only problem I have with the graphics is that some stages look kinda bad but i am also on normal ps4 soo but overall i am very happy with the game right now

Jadeinchains

@Tyaren at least that shows you though that going forward with future outfits they'll have them.

Also I played the demo and omg the game is stunning, It's without a doubt better looking than doa5 ( and I already thought doa5 looked amazing ) And the stages are great. Compared to doa5 basegame there a lot more fantastical and crazy the stages in doa6 which I like. So hyped for the full game to come out!

Chaos

When you set the graphics quality settings to "prioritize action" it looks good and horrible at the same time...............

Also, the brightness is a bit crazy.

My face expression.

rsz_20190130_062218.jpg

Ninoasker

so i guess us normal PS4 players will have to use high quality graphics mode only for photo mode lol, tried playing a match with them on high and omg the drops

game looks so good for the most part. road rage is one of the ugliest stages in the game, the brightness in that stage is just wild af!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD