DOA6 Hair Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Poor kasumi
..kokoro i see sum inchesView attachment 27814View attachment 27815
Doa4 length coming through
View attachment 27816
The hair looks alot better now xD I think out of them all Helena has the best and Kokoro has the worst tbh because it's long but it still seems thin and has a weird coloring effect in game

IMG_20190223_112536~2.jpg
IMG_20190223_112549~2.jpg
IMG_20190223_112545~2.jpg
IMG_20190223_112540~2.jpg
IMG_20190223_112704~2.jpg

Kasumi's is also really good too, I love how unlike DOA5 it'll actually stay over her shoulder at times to highlight her bangs xD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yep, any thickness or additional length people see is just that TN dialed back the transparency of the hair alpha maps. It's still the same amount of hair strands, same width per strands and same length. The strands received more polygons/strand links though to flow smoother.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This thread is probably dead but I wanted to take pics of all the long loose hair to compare them and see which was best xD

IMG_20190318_231135.jpg

I think Helena has the best out of everyone still, it's perfectly thick and nicely laid although it's shorter than her ponytail. It seems papery and laminated at times tho.

IMG_20190318_231400.jpg

Nyo has the second best(Its bias from me since she has a hime cut xD), it's the longest and the most accurate length in comparison to how the other girls change length when their hair is untied. It looks great behind her back and shoulders

IMG_20190318_231131.jpg

Way better than DOA5, it's not too thick but not too thin either, it's honestly really nice paired with her hime sidelocks, it could have been slightly thicker tho. It looks great behind her back and over a shoulder but not so great when it's fully over them.

IMG_20190318_231254.jpg

Is basically Kasumi's hair model in blonde so it's eh, especially since its 1/2 the length of her twirled up twintails which would be about knee length if worn down. It's nice visually when she leans over and it drapes behind her back.

IMG_20190318_231257.jpg

Pretty ok volume and length wise. It doesn't look really good over her shoulders and seems thin at times

IMG_20190318_231141.jpg

Decent like Honoka's, although the length has no direction stylishly unless it's over her shoulders draping which is when it looks best imo.

IMG_20190318_231138.jpg

One of the worst imo, in comparison to DOA5 I feel like her hair lost a bit of volume and thickness towards the ends, and it seems a bit gimped lengthwise, so it loses direction.

IMG_20190318_231249.jpg

Has length, but the ends are super thin, which makes sense since it was quick DOA5LR DLC hair but still somewhat eh. It's more stunning when her hair is seen from the front. Looking at it closer, it looks like they used Kokoro's base hair model and just recolored it Christie's natural hair color.

IMG_20190318_231301.jpg

Same issue as Christie, quantity over quality. Her hair would be so much better if it had a volume fill in, but then again her hair wasn't my fave in DOA5LR, her sidelocks are great tho, I love the asymmetrical look.

IMG_20190318_231356.jpg

Good length and volume, although his hair does seem papery compared to the girls, plus it's 1/3 of the length of when it's tied back

Leclair

This thread is probably dead but I wanted to take pics of all the long loose hair to compare them and see which was best xD

View attachment 28084
I think Helena has the best out of everyone still, it's perfectly thick and nicely laid although it's shorter than her ponytail. It seems papery and laminated at times tho.

View attachment 28085
Nyo has the second best(Its bias from me since she has a hime cut xD), it's the longest and the most accurate length in comparison to how the other girls change length when their hair is untied. It looks great behind her back and shoulders

View attachment 28089
Way better than DOA5, it's not too thick but not too thin either, it's honestly really nice paired with her hime sidelocks, it could have been slightly thicker tho. It looks great behind her back and over a shoulder but not so great when it's fully over them.

View attachment 28086
Is basically Kasumi's hair model in blonde so it's eh, especially since its 1/2 the length of her twirled up twintails which would be about knee length if worn down. It's nice visually when she leans over and it drapes behind her back.

View attachment 28087
Pretty ok volume and length wise. It doesn't look really good over her shoulders and seems thin at times

View attachment 28088
Decent like Honoka's, although the length has no direction stylishly unless it's over her shoulders draping which is when it looks best imo.

View attachment 28090
One of the worst imo, in comparison to DOA5 I feel like her hair lost a bit of volume and thickness towards the ends, and it seems a bit gimped lengthwise, so it loses direction.

View attachment 28091
Has length, but the ends are super thin, which makes sense since it was quick DOA5LR DLC hair but still somewhat eh. It's more stunning when her hair is seen from the front. Looking at it closer, it looks like they used Kokoro's base hair model and just recolored it Christie's natural hair color.

View attachment 28092
Same issue as Christie, quantity over quality. Her hair would be so much better if it had a volume fill in, but then again her hair wasn't my fave in DOA5LR, her sidelocks are great tho, I love the asymmetrical look.

View attachment 28093
Good length and volume, although his hair does seem papery compared to the girls, plus it's 1/3 of the length of when it's tied back

INCHES!!! Brad is serving! Lewk

Hope we are getting wavy hair soon :)
69DEA3D3-C596-44AD-B50E-9136A7C0F908.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

KwonJigglypuff

Too light for me. The problem is more about how green it is close to than the contrast.
This was the perfect shade.

doa2hhel-2.png

1555666036-output-9yiycj.gif

But I don't care much honestly. It's supposed to look like gold I think, and be different from Nina William, Lili and Sarah Bryant at all cost.

Attachments

• Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
    Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
    503.7 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD