DOA6 Hair Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
me after watching these New Gameplay Clips at Max Festival , i think they improoved and polished the Hairt Animation for the Girls =) Am i wrong =? Can u tell me =?
There's an error with the first video but tbh I don't hair animation changed much, it still moves the same xD it at least clips way less than what I expected tho, like Kasumi's loose hair sits really nicely on her arms and shoulders which it didn't do in DOA5

Vigoorian King

8QYuXPS.png

(sorry for my english I'm a big hidden spanish fan in the forum)

I belive that I see few new hairstyles...it's sad because they made a copy-paste of Last Round and the Xtreme...
Lisa and Tina need one, and at least some new haircut for a boy
I would like them to use the models of the Hitomi headband or Honoka cap or any other accessory to use on any girl and make a good personalization mode...but well...the game is here (I think it would not be a lot of work, the models are made at least they did that with the glasses)

I also have to say that I love the kokoro hairstyle
she reminds me of Videl xD
1550074456887.png

Jadeinchains

That looks so cute! Yeah I'd like to see Hitomi get it in doa6 too, Hopefully she will, I wonder if there is any hairstyles we haven't seen yet?

If there is an announcement at Evo what time could we expect it at?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That looks so cute! Yeah I'd like to see Hitomi get it in doa6 too, Hopefully she will, I wonder if there is any hairstyles we haven't seen yet?

If there is an announcement at Evo what time could we expect it at?
It'll be 2 pm tomorrow, they're gonna show the "sex appeal" and Deluxe costumes tomorrow as well too, they just tweeted that so I'm super excited for some High heel Kasumi and shirtless Eliot<3

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kinda off topic but why has Hitomi’s face been looking really off lately? Both X3 and 6 make her look like a completely different person.

Back on topic, the hair IS cute with that particular outfit.
Tbh I like her DOA6 face best since she looks more Asian, in DOA X3 her face looks so off like how Kasumi's was, like she smeared Vaseline on or something xD

SailorHonoka

just some ideas for hayate
eliotidea.jpg

can male characters get earrings please something like this
978f3ea26d5863e3fc3b4376b5106017.jpg

wheww if hayate gets this hairstyle zamnn zaddyyy
hair tucked behind one ear and some long hair parts infront of his face
imagine pairing this with earrings and a suit i mean likeee YASSSSSSS
johnny depp long hair 04.jpg

a wet look type hair style
12-collection-of-curtains-hairstyle-men-s-hair-trend-90s-glamour-uk-2019.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wish TeamNinja did Leifang loose hair right. Why are they so obsessed with showing her ears. To add insult to injury they’re big. This is how I want it to be.View attachment 27741
Same tbh, I hate how TN has all the girls tuck their hair behind the ears, in DOA4 Kasumi was the only one who did tbh xD

Fotor_150851808155974.jpg

All the other girls left it free flowing and Leifang wore hers Nicki Minaj style where she only tucks one side behind her ear. It would be nice if they could let some girls not tuck for variety.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD