DOA6 Hair Thread

Ninoasker

He,,,hee
7823C25E-262C-4360-B3B9-053D9EF5931F.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lolicon stick booty Kula Diamond just came through and SNATCHED every single thin haired noodle head bitch in DOA6. I'd also like to say suck my ass Team Ninja for not giving any of the original DOA girls any good movement and length to their open/loose hair.

D7w1SSkUEAAeHrZ.jpg

dead-or-alive-6-kula-diamond-costumes-1024x576.jpg

View attachment 28684

Just look at the MOVEMENT and how the hair sways and flows, tut-tut. TN really insulted everyone's mains, even you Brad Wong!
Kasumi still the queen of DOA but I'm annoyed that Kula's hime cut is longer than Kasumi's >.> How come these DLC characters get the good hair treatment, it almost reaches her butt while Kasumi's stops at bra strap level xD

Leclair

Lolicon stick booty Kula Diamond just came through and SNATCHED every single thin haired noodle head bitch in DOA6. I'd also like to say suck my ass Team Ninja for not giving any of the original DOA girls any good movement and length to their open/loose hair.

D7w1SSkUEAAeHrZ.jpg

View attachment 28684

Just look at the MOVEMENT and how the hair sways and flows, tut-tut. TN really insulted everyone's mains, even you Brad Wong!
I was sister shook! Have anyone seen my scalp?

Addictrian

D7w1SSkUEAAeHrZ.jpg

View attachment 28684

Cant say how much i want this for all the other Characters :) They really need to improove this and make ti happen and polish this even on the males =).............................but they wont :p hahaha

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You guys have to start a petition.
I would since I have a super big long hair fetish but I don't want TN to block me like they probably do all the Rachel and Naotora and Momiji fans who request them over and over xD Kasumi's hair I'm content with since its the perfect length imo, just wish it was a bit longer

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD